Brother AACOOLDRE : Who is Paul?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Feb 16, 2004.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001
    Peul is St.Paul
    By Andre Austin

The man you know as St. Paul is a combination of Egyptian attributes and functions of God. Paul is Peul/Ka/shu/Hermes/Thoth.

According to Cheikh Anta Diop “Ka and Ba are the only typical totemic names of the Peul…Peul name, is merely a combination of Ba +Ra”-African origin of Civilization p.190. Peul comes from African tribes in Egypt. The Ka is depicted by two arms raised toward the sky holding up a solar disk.

Acts 14:12 states that Paul spoke like Hermes/Thoth. Thoth in Egypt was called the “crown of Shu”. Shu is depicted like Ka holding up two arms with a solar disk in between their two arms. Hermes is Greek for the Egyptian Thoth. E.A Wallis Budge noted that in the Egyptian Heaven “We have Ka-Shu, i.e the double of Shu”.This is just to show that Ka is related to Shu in some ways. The Masons picture an eye/sun on top of a pyramid which is Egyptian. We can see on the back of a dollar a pyramid with the top off with the eye in the center. Gerald Massey correctly states the Old Testament Joshua was like the Egyptian god Shu who holds up the sun with his two arms.The sun is held up in the middle of the day for Joshua. Shu is also connented to holding up water of heaven.Shu is connected to moisture too. So we compare Joshua in the OT was the son of Nun. In Egyptian Nun was another word for water.“The origins of the gods shu and tefnut is far more likely to have been products of indigenous dark-skinned race”. According to E.A Wallis Budge.

Thoth is also known for his many travels, inventing writing, wisdom, reason having a foundation with pillars. All of these attributes Paul has:

A. Paul travels more than any other apostle
    B. Paul uses reason from the scriptures
    C. Paul built a foundation (Thoth’s high hill)
    D. Paul like Peul is connected with his Ba (Barnabas)
    E. Paul is beheaded and Thoth never had a human head.
    F. Paul was a sun priest like the priest of Thoth. Paul said “Iam what I am” 1 Cor 15:10 Am is Egyptian for sun

What made me believe that Peul/Paul is one in the same is confirmed by Paul’s traveling companion Barnabas having deep relations with Ba. Ba means soul/air.

In Acts 14:12 it states that Barnabas spoke like Zeus. How is Barnabas related to Ba through Zeus? Well lets see:

A. The word Ba can be extracted twice/doubly from the name Barnabas. “A Ba, or soul, has been assigned to Unas [A king] and Ka or doubles”-Gods of the Egyptians Volume 1 p.39
    B. Herodotus rightfully noted that “Amen is the Egyptian name for Zeus” Book 2:42. Herodotus went on to note that the festivals of Zeus included killing a Ram.
    C. Amen comes from the word Ram with the R missing.
    D. Many texts in Egypt refers to Amen as the Ram in the sky. A poem from 300BC states that Amen’s Ba (soul) is Shu, the air.
    E. According to George G.M James Stolen Legacy p.75 Amen meant hidden air/wind. On page 123 James states “The Ba, i.e the heart-soul, which dwells in the KA and sometimes alongside it, in order to supply it with air”. So we see how the Ba travels with the Ka just like Paul/Ka and Barnabas/BA traveled together. Amen-Ta was hidden sunset and Amen-Ra was visible sunrise.The Bible calls Jesus Amen and states we must worship god in spirit/sunset and in truth/light or sunrise of Amen-Ra.
    F. The Bible records that Paul and Barnabas had disputes. In the Egyptian literature we have famous piece of work called The dispute Between a man and his Ba.
    G. The linchpin to the BA/Zeus/Amen connection comes from E.A Wallis Budge who stated: “The word for Ram was Ba and the word for soul was also Ba”.-From Fetish to God in ancient Egypt p.75. I already have shown that Amen comes from Ram and all are connected with invisible air/sky. Therefore Zeus is BA in the same way Barnabas was Zeus in Acts 14:12.
    H. Martin Bernal noted in his Black Athena “Most of the Ram-cults found around the Aegean and generally associated with Zeus were derived, drawing both from Amen and from the lower Egyptian cult of the Ram”-Volume 1 p.19
    I. Ram and lamb are two words for sheep. Its not a coincidence the New Testament calls Jesus Amen and a Lamb (Ram)

Here we have it irrefutable evidence that St. Paul is a mythical character known as Peul who was related to Ba through Barnabas who was the side kick of Ka/Paul.

The Greek word for spirit was wind see John 3 can’t be seen (like Amen) but can see effects. Its also the breath of God. The spirit like the Ba and shu is committed to god with hope of resurrection see Luke 23:46. The Shu was responsible for helping the dead come back to life.So now its clear that spirit and soul of the Bible concepts come from the Ba/Ka and Shu.Life-force activating souls (Ba) called spirit (Shu) see Psalms 146:4 and 104:24. Socrates even got into a dispute over the lightning of Zeus/Amen. Socrates attempted to prove that the motion of the whirl-wind was shu/Telfnut that was the ultimate cause of thunder and lightning not the Ba of Zeus/Amen. For more information please read The Clouds of Aristophanes and my essay Why Socrates was Killed?
  2. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Apr 25, 2004
    St. Paul, Disciple Or Deceiver? < Part One >

St. Paul, Disciple Or Deceiver?
    One of the most prominent religions today in the western hemisphere is called Christianity. Most people are under the impression that they are following a God incarnated in human form known as Jesus Christ. In actuality, they are following the teachings of a man named Paul. Christianity as taught in the churches today is not the way the Messiah Jesus taught. Whether you realize it or not, Paul has you following him and his interpretation of the teachings of Jesus Christ. He even calls himself, and is known as Saint Paul, the pure. Paul never met nor saw Jesus Christ in the physical form neither was he amongst the disciples. I mean Jesus never laid eyes nor hands on Paul, Paul never heard Jesus’ voice.

This book is going to explain to you how the preachers, teachers, reverends, rabbis, imaams, sheikhs, and pastors who don’t take the time to study the languages that the scriptures were revealed in or the language Jesus Christ himself spoke, but merely relied on poor English translations which can’t give you the true meanings. If you want real facts, then read on....Fact one: Jesus Christ, whose Hebrew name is Yahsua meaning “savior,” referred to his heavenly father in Matthew 6:9 as Ab meaning in Hebrew as well as Aramic as well as Arabic and Syretic simply “father” and Eli which is from the Aramic (Hebrew) Eloh or Elohim “these beings” and from the language of the Galileans, Acts 2:1-7 called Arabic today, Allah. Allah is the name in the New Testament called Eli in Matthew 27:46 when Jesus used it as “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani” translated as “my god, my god why hast thou forsaken me?” In Psalm 22:1 David made this same declaration saying “Eli, Eli…” He used the Hebrew or Aramic of it is Eloh. The Arabic is Eloh, Eli or Eloh (Allah) also. ... “Saint Paul, Disciple Or Deceiver?”, was written to open your eyes to the undisputed facts about this man whom you all look upon as a saint! From cover to cover is proof of how this man Paul made no attempt to hide the misleading doctrine he taught. He outwardly admits that he used lies (deception) to gain his followers...Romans 3:7: “For if the truth of Elohim has increased by way of my lying and untruths and is his honour and glory, why am I still being judged as a sinner?”

.For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?” ...This is the kind of man that you base your faith on! Your whole law concerning Christianity hangs on the words of a man who lied to get your loyalty. He altered the teachings of Jesus Christ as well as remitted the laws of the Prophets (Matthew 5:17-18).

Yet, you still follow Paul. You’ve modernized an already fabricated religion and broke it up into many other little sects: Roman Catholics, Pentecostals, Baptists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Lutherans, Born-again-Christians, Hebrew Israelites and many others who call themselves Hebrews or Israelites or Jew yet, quote the New Testament and speak of Jesus; making them another sect of Christianity. (Refer to Matthew 24:24).

You are following these false preachers, teachers, rabbis, sheikhs and imaams. Each one thinking they’re right and none of them really following “the Christ, Jesus,” the real Messiah their personal savior...Each of them are preaching their own gospel making them all off-shoots of an “incomplete doctrine.” Isn’t that what Jesus meant when he said in John 16:12 that he had many things to teach them but they weren’t ready? Read it again! Jesus was not finished teaching them yet! So that makes his doctrine incomplete. Now you tell me why Peter, Paul and those false preachers set up churches if Jesus himself said my teachings are not complete? In Matthew 16:18, Jesus said that he would build his church, not Peter!...Matthew 16:18: “And I Yashu’a say unto you, Petros, meaning firm as a rock that upon people this firm like a rock will I build my assembly: and the gates of Hades will not overpower it....“And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it....If you understand the quote you just read taken from your King James version of the Bible which most of you read, you should not have established any churches. Remember, Jesus never built a church because he never completed his mission; you have taken Jesus’ mission further than he did. Paul “the Apostle of the Gentiles,” started this! You must wake up to the reality that your are being blindly led by Paulites (followers of Paul), not Messiahites (followers of The Messiah). You must get back on the right path....It is important that you research from many books other than the Bible. The Dead Sea Scroll Tablets talk about the real story concerning the birth of Jesus, his crucifixion, and his ressurrection. These scrolls were written over 2000 years ago and were found in jars with leather rolls in 1947 A.D. in a cave near the north west shores of the Dead Sea.
    ...This area is 14 miles east of Jerusalem near the Jordan river where Jesus himself was baptized (Mark 1:9) in an area called Qumran by two Bedouin shepherds..Over 400 scrolls were discovered. However, many were not reveald to the public until 40 years later. The Essenes had hidden them in the caves from ,the Romans since 68 A.D. since its discovery In them you will find that they demystify the characters of the people in the stories that are worshipped today. The Dead Sea scrolls are dated to have been written around 140 B.C. which is many years before the birth of Jesus the son of Mary....Once you have thoroughly done research you will plainly see the truth behind the false religious teachings that you’ve been following and how it is not what the Messiah Jesus Saviour to the world was teaching, but the evil ones got in. As Matthew 24:4-5 states you will be deceived by people that come using Jesus’ name. Jesus said in the Book of Revelation that he would send “his angel” in the last days (Revelation 1:1). I am here to help you find the way to that spirit. You must stop listening to those false preachers and lying ministers who model themselves after Paul, the disciple of the anti-Christ a congregation as mentioned in 1 John 2:18. The word antichrist in this quote is pluralized, meaning that there is not only one antichrist, but many.
  3. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Apr 25, 2004
    Ques: Why do we call Paul the antichrist?

Jesus Said: Keep the Sabbath (Mark 2:27), circumcise male children (Luke 2:21),
    ...Paul Said: Circumcision is not necessary (Romans 2:26) that is going against what the Christ said in Luke 2:21...The word anti means against. So antichrist means to go against anything that Christ taught.
    In II Chronicles 7:12-16 it says that the God dwells in chosen temples; a law through Moses. However, Paul says in Acts 7:48 the Most High does not dwell in temples.
    God dwells in light in 1 Timothy 6:16 says Paul. But the book of 1 Kings 8:12 the Lord says he dwells in thick darkness.
    In Romans 1:20 Gods attributes are revealed in his works says Paul. But, Isaiah 40:28 says the opposite.
    Anger is approved by Paul in Ephesians 4:26. But anger is disapproved in Ecclesiates 7:9. As well as Proverbs 22:24.
    1 Corinthians 11:14, Paul was trying to condemn Jesus for having long hair, something approved in Numbers 6:5 and Judges 13:5. ...The law of circumcision was instituted in Genesis 17:10 and Paul condemned it in Galatians 5:2.
    The Sabbath was instituted in Exodus 20:8 but Paul condemned it in Romans 14:5 and Colossians 2:16.
    Paul even went against the baptism which Jesus the Christ himself was given by John the Baptist (1 Corinthians 1:14, 17). Here Paul is going against the Christ. The list goes on and on. Seek the book entitled Contradictions Of Jesus’ Disciples and Jesus’ Disciples For Or Against Him....
    Ques: What laws did Jesus follow?
    Ans: Christ said in John 1:17 that he clearly followed the laws of Moses and again that not one period called in Greek keria “tittle” or a dot called in Greek iota “jot” the smallest letter in the Hebrew alphabet called yod “in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled” in Matthew 5:18 so if I read this right, the Christ was telling his followers to follow all the laws of Moses not to change one dot or one letter from the law...The word used there in Greek is nomas and implies the law of the Torah which would be the five books of Moses....
    Ques: Who are the anti-Christs mentioned in 1 John 2:18?
    Ans: Anyone who tries to teach in the name of Jesus Christ but does not include all the laws of the Torah which Jesus followed according to his own words would be an antichrist. You are so busy looking for and antichrist amongst the Mohammedans, or the Jews, or the Politicians, that you missed that he would be a Christian as the Book of Matthew 24:4-5 clearly states. He and his followers would be coming using Christ’s name. They will be called Christians or some form of Christians. These followers of Paul are your antichrists.
    Ques: What is an anti-Christ?
    Ans: If you go against Jesus, you are anti-Jesus. If you go against Christ, you are anti-Christ. ...People who follow after Paul are not only anti-Jesus; they are anti-Christs. I am here for you to answer questions you have on any subject that your teachers, leaders, preachers, reverends, shaikhs, and imaams cannot. Even if you don’t follow me, at least seek after the true ways of Jesus! Do some research! Stop following those who teach the ways of Paul! Seek the truth! It will make you free and lead you to the right way!
    Here within this pamphlet, I have given you the truth about this man, Paul. Was he a disciple or deceiver? Once you finish reading this pamphlet you will be able to answer this question yourself.
  4. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Apr 25, 2004
    Ques: Who was Paul?

Ans: Paul (meaning “little” in the Greek translation Paulos was an Israelite of the Tribe of Benjamin. Being that he was an Israelite his Hebrew name by birth was Saul (Shauwl) meaning “asked;” from the root word shaal or shael meaning “to inquire.”

Isn’t it a contradiction on Paul’s behalf to call himself by a Greek name if he was born with a Hebrew name; wasn’t Hebrew the nationality of Jesus? Saul’s name was changed to Paul when he became a Christian. Paul inherited the name Judahite which you now call Jew due to the territory in which his father resided before becoming a recident of the city Tarsus, which lies in the vicinity of Rome (Acts 22:3).

Paul was called a Judahite because his father was of the Tribe of Judah. Paul was called a Judahite only by territory not by blood! Judahites were brought to Tarsus, of Rome in Cilicia, to promote business and were given citizenship. Paul’s father, who was of Roman nationality, became a Pharisee, which was one of the many religious groups of that time, they were:
    Chief Priests
    The Essenses
    The Scribes
    The Rabbial Council of Levites

Now, because Paul’s father (originally a Benjaminite) dwelt in the land of Judah (due to some of the Tribe of Benjamin migrating into the land of Judah) they inherited the name of the most prominent tribe – the Tribe of Judah. This took place during the reign of King Rehoboam (I Kings 12:21) from 967 – 950 B.C.E., son of King David, son of Jesse of the house of Judah (Ruth 4:22).

Paul’s father was a Judahite by name only. So Paul was born a Roman Greek Hebrew – in other words a reformed Judahite, a “gentile!” Paul was of a mixed seed and his father had long since left the laws of Moses.

Paul’s father had “reformed!” Now what does it mean he had reformed? According to the American Heritage Dictionary reform means:
    v. - To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition.
    To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
    To abolish abuse or malpractice in: reform the government.

The reformed Jews were those of the Tribe of Judah who confirmed to the Hellenistic ways of Rome....Most of these reformed Jews held high or prosperous positions in the government. They prospered either as skilled workers, Roman soldiers or learnt scholars. The council of the Sanhedrin were of this class of people, as well as Saul’s father. These men modernized the laws and statutes given to the children of Israel by way of Moses. These laws were adjusted according to their Roman life styles. (Matthew 15:6, 16:6, 23:2-3, 23:23, 25) Jesus Christ referred to them in this way:
    Matthew 15:8-9: “The is the people that approach unto me with their mouths, and honour me with their lip service: but their heart is very far from me. But it is no use for in vain they worship me, because they teach man-made doctrines and commandments.” ...This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.” ...These are the Jews you see today, they have diluted the original laws and customs. The only true Hebrews who still follow the old laws are the Falashas—the Tribe of Judah, the remnant of the original tribes, reside in Ethiopia and some have moved up into Nubia.
    Who are the real Falashas?
    Ans: The Falashas, today are the only true Israelites because they follow the Torah only. The Talmud (meaning “study” or “learning”) is written interpretation of the oral law called the Mishnah which existed from the 1st century A.D. and was collected by Rabbi Judah and the Gemara, the comments of the Rabbis from 200 - 500 A.D. on the Mishnah.
    The Talmud contains halakhah which is legal enactments and precepts. The Falashas do not accept these interpretations over the law of Moses. For this, the Jews of today do not accept them as Rabbis or any type of religious official. This makes no sense at all. ..They will not accept the Falashas who have not mixed their seed at all and kept the laws of Moses because they do not recognize the Talmud; a man-made set of books! ...Paul studied to be a Rabbinical Priest which was a trait he inherited from his father. He too was not of the true followers of the Laws of Moses; yet, he was a full believer in a set of traditions of that day and time that was just like the Talmud. So here you see how simple it was for him to “add” to the books of the New Testament. The Pharisee’s doctrine was a product of Hellenism (adopted Greek culture). Therefore, the Pharisee’s doctrine was mainly from the philosophies of the Stoics (Greek philosophers). Originally, Greeks were pagans before they converted to Christianity...When they did cross-over, they brought a lot of pagan practices with them such as: hymns, the worship of dieties in temples, statues, polytheism, and mysticism.
    The Pharisee’s philosophy was concerning the laws of Moses. They were professing to be learnt men; while the Sadducees held to the physical aspects of the law of Moses. So the Pharisees, the Sadducees, and Chief Priests made up the Sanhedrin (formed in 902 B.C.E. [II Chronicles 19:8-11]), the Chief Judicial Council of the Supreme Courts of the Judahites (Acts 5:21).
    The Council of the Sanhedrin, because of its judicial authority, had a lot of influence over the people. They were given their authority by the Roman empire as a means of keeping the Judahites in control. They adjusted their Judaic laws in compliance to the laws of Rome. So all those who conformed to these ways became the “reformed Jews” who mix state with religion.
    This is the same thing your religious leaders do today, but what did Jesus say about this when the Pharisees approached him about “church and state?”
    Matthew 22:21: “They say unto him Caesar the Emperor’s so he then said to them pay therefore to the Emperor Caesar ...the things which are Caesars: and unto Theh-Os (Elohim) the thing that are the Elohims ...They say unto him, Caesar’s. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.” ..So, why did the Reverend of a Christian church called the 700 Club named Pat Robertson as well as a Baptist named Jesse Jackson try to run for president of a political country set on ruling by wars that have illegal tax systems, racism and etc.? Why not try to change these conditions by using the church platform instead of rendering what is the Lord’s to the Caesars (politicians)? They want the power and attention of popularity that’s why! It has nothing to do with religion or saving people’s souls.
    For the poor people, it is their way of life. They are working hard and praying to a single mystical “God” they’ve never seen before so they’ll be guaranteed a “place in heaven,” somewhere that their scholars can’t explain when they die, as long as they work hard, be good, pray, and be patient. ...The Pharisees and Sadducees loved the wealth and power that working with Rome brought them. They benefitted from the ways of Caesar - “the Gentiles” (Matthew 6:32). None of them have any concern for the things of Eli (God). This is why Jesus constantly spoke out against the council of the Sanhedrin and all those associated with them (Matthew 23:5).

All the false ministers, preachers, teachers of today are like the Pharisees and the Saduccees of the time of Jesus. Now, they are the law-makers and law-breakers. Today, there are religious public figures who commit abominations like Reverend Jimmy Swaggert and Reverend Jim Bakker just to name a couple that are against the beliefs of the entire Christian population. Yet, their wrong doings were overlooked because contributions come by the millions to their organizations. It was of these reformed Jews that Paul and his father belonged...
    The Council Of The Sanhedrin ..

The High Priests of the Tribe of Levi were the only ones who were permitted in the Holy of Holies (Exodus 28:35, Leviticus 16:2) this is the tent or area which contained the Ark of the Tabernacle. They were considered the chiefs of the Sanhedrin Council. They wore a miter (Exodus 29:6) on their heads and a breastplate with twelve stones for each of the twelve Tribes of Israel on their chests.
    They wore a blue robe (Exodus 28:31), partly covered with an embroidered type shawl called and ephod (Exodus 29:5). When they had to enter the holy of holies, they wore a white linen robe. They are also anointed with holy oil (Exodus 29:7; 30:25) before receiving this position of authority....These men were also priests of the Tribe of Levi. They were the maintenance men of the council. Their duties consisted of the upkeep of the tabernacle. They looked after the furniture and the court of the temple.
    They also watched the door and other servant-like tasks (Exodus 28:40-43). When the Sanhedrin Council was first formed, the Levitical priests held office for life. However, later on, Herod and the Romans appointed and dismissed the priests as they wished; another part of the ‘Judahite Reformation.’
    The Sadducees or Scribes were men who copied the Torah, or Mosaic laws. They became learnt men who taught and interpreted the scriptures and kept charge of official documents.
    Another Messiah known as Ezra was a Scribe in the time of the Judahites’ return from the Babylonian exile (538 B.C.E.). In the time of Jesus, the Scribes were called “doctors of the law.” Some Scribes held classes to train Rabbis. Paul’s teacher Gamaliel; was a Scribe. Jesus was constantly warning about “the Scribes and Pharisees” (Matthew 23; 16:1-11;15:1-20)....The Pharisees, a group of elders, made up the Council of the Sanhedrin. They were the official heads or decision makers of the group of Pharisees. Young members such as Paul served as apprentices to these elders.
    The Pharisees followed strict religious laws. They did not have much to do with unfaithful or Judahites outside of their own group. The Pharisees considered themselves more righteous that the ordinary people. They added their own interpretations to the first five books of Moses; forming what was called the oral laws. The oral laws were rules for daily living. Jesus Christ called them hypocrites or pretenders. (Matthew 23; Mark 7:6; Luke 11 & 12). The Pharisees also believed in the resurrection of the dead and things dealing with angels and spirits. The Sadducees bitterly disagreed, so they were rivals.
    After the Christian church was organized, the Pharisees withdrew more than ever from the world. They worked for years compiling The Talmud along with The Gemara. The Talmud contains all the civil laws of the Judahites (Revelation 3:1-6) that were developed over the years by The Mishnah, the oral laws....As I mentioned before, this is the same Talmud that the so-called Jews (those who try to make you think they are Judahites) use today, man-made laws and traditions (Revelation 2:9). This isn’t only something the so-called Jews made up. The Mohammedans of Al Islaam also made up a book of tales called the Hadith. They give more reverance to these volumes of man-made stories than their holy book known as The Koran. Christians are also guilty of man-made stories called the books of Paul. They are twenty-six in number in the New Testament. Being used over the laws that they claim to be following...
  5. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jun 23, 2002

The importance of this post is that it also gives an indication of the kink between the people of "Khemenu" and the area of Senegal, with the PEUL (that is to say, the Pulaar and the Fulani).