Black People : Who invented the SUPERHERO?

Greetings Again...

Just wanted to say a quick note on dem "green men"...

I always thought about the color "green" associated with this concept called GREED...ENVY, MONEY.....RAGE even as it was an experience of intense anger which caused the transformation from a mild mannered white boy to this GREEN MONSTER...known as the HULK.....

I see how they also telling on they selves....showing dey true colors..
cause that's twhat the color "green" mean to them.....greed...envy....stemming from dey anger...that they not US....
and when you have dat all mighty dollar....YOU A BIG MAN.....round town!

M.E.
:hearts2:

Lite16, if you don't order online you can try "Crystal Blue" in Little 5 Points. They have a good selection of crystals there.

I know it's time for everyone to start activating something, because it sounds like something is activating on it's own anyways.

I think Pro. Runoko Rashidi speaks allot about the Twa people as far as their contributions to just about every culture on the planet. Now if you look up info about Lemuria and Lemurians, those people are said to have green skin and many will say the Twa people and the Lemurians are one in the same.

Were the Lemurians African Pygmies?

Legends around the world, from Ireland to Japan speak of the earliest inhabitants of their land as being "small blacks" or "dark dwarfs." The original Irish "leprechauns" were in fact, pygmies! The ancient Egyptians spoke of the "Twa people" -- small brown men who were early inhabitants on earth. Presenting a fascinating account of Lemuria and Atlantis, the inspired Right Use of Will by Ceanne DeRohan, reports "the Lemurians were small and brown." In Pygmy Kitabu Jean-Pierre Hallet documents the amazing pygmies of Zaire, "the world's most genetically pure ethnic group... surviving since the dawn of mankind in real harmony with God, nature and each other." Pygmy bones are found all over earth. Albert Churchward's Signs and Symbols of the Primordial Man talks about the many ancient exoduses of Black out of Africa to other parts of the world. Some Africans must have returned to Africa since many African tribes assert that their ancestors came from the East [Mu?] (J.A. Rogers in 100 Amazing Facts About the Negro p. 22, quoting a French author)

http://www.faem.com/books/blaksec3.htm

What's also interesting is that Marvel also had another green skinned character called NAGA. A Reptilian former ruler of Atlantis.

Naga_001.jpg

We might see another "Green" SuperHero soon, a Black Green SuperHero.
Justice_league_green_lantern.jpg

Tyrese just might win the chance to play this role.
Tyrese01-04-07.jpg

Each Green Lantern possesses a power ring that gives the user great control over the physical world as long as the wielder has sufficient willpower and strength to wield it. While the ring of the Golden Age Green Lantern (Alan Scott) was magically powered, the rings worn by all subsequent Lanterns were technological creations of the Guardians of the Universe, who granted such rings to worthy candidates. These individuals made up the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps.

Bro. Ty- I remember the scene, it was like the albums were possessing them. Actually that was the first time we saw characters "downloading" behavior straight from media years before the Matrix movies.

Basically all media has that same effect, we are always downloading behavior from media. Just that some of us know what to junk and what to keep.

Bro. Darkside, I'm surprised you didn't mention Darkseid. I would say he is the Galactus equal in the DC Universe.

darkseid_is.jpg

93685darkseid-quagnon.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid

Darkseid, because of his ability to take the power of other Gods and SuperHeros, reminds me of Sylar from NBC's Heroes.

Sylar is no doubt the most powerful Hero on the show, next to Peter, both have the ability to absorb or "mimic" the powers of other Heroes.

I saw that Peter was actually more dangerous than Sylar even though Sylar was the "darker" more evil one. Peter was dangerous because he didn't know how to control his power.

CHAOS

LET ME SAY THIS, IT IS NOT EASY AS IT MAY LOOK OR SOUND. THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS RESHAPE YOUR MIND AND BASICALLY HAVE NO RESTRICTIONS TO ANYTHING. IM SAYING THIS BECAUSE LIKE I STATED IN A EARLIER THREAD I WAS REJECTED 4 YEARS AGO BECAUSE I WAS NOT READY BECAUSE IN ESSENCE I HAD A CONSCIOUS. ONE YOU CAN GET RID OF THAT THEN MAYBE ONE CAN BE READY AS 90 PER CENT OF DARK MAGICK IS DEALING WITH THE 90 PER CENT OF YOUR DARK MIND AND BRINGING UP STUFF THAT IS HIDDEN AND MAY BE CONSIDER "EVIL" IN THE PRESENT SOCIETY.

Interesting that you said that because that is the concept "dropping old mindstates and paradigms" that keeps coming up in dreams, "voices in the head", and other stuff.

Thanks for the advice though, I learn a lot just from the posts on here. I wonder if the internet has anything to do with this times events.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back