Black People : Who invented the SUPERHERO?

CHAOS

Galactus1.JPG

GALACTUS --- THE DEVOUER OF WORLDS

Originally named Galan of the planet Taa, Galactus is the sole survivor of the Big Crunch of the universe that existed prior to occurrence of the Big Bang, which led to the present-day Marvel Universe.

Galan is initially a space explorer investigating the impending end of his universe. Eventually, Taa is engulfed by a radiation plague that kills almost all its inhabitants. At the last second, Galan escapes the doomed planet in a starship with a few other survivors. Rather than perish from the lethal radiation that has extinguished all life across the universe, Galan proposes to his crew mates that they pilot their craft directly into the center of the Big Crunch. As he approaches the Cosmic egg — the focal point of the Big Crunch and the source of the exterminating radiation — his ship and crew are promptly destroyed. At the moment Galan's universe meets its end, the incarnation of that reality's Phoenix Force amasses the positive emotions of all living beings in the cosmos to preserve them from eternal damnation, enabling the "Sentience of the Universe" — that universe's incarnation of Eternity — to meet with Galan.[10][11] Within the Cosmic Egg the Sentience of the Universe reveals itself to Galan and informs him that though they both will die in the impending cataclysm, they will survive through a joint heir born into the next universe. The Sentience of the Universe then merges itself with the mortal Galan, establishing Galan as the sole survivor of the ensuing Big Crunch. This union ultimately leads to his rebirth in the present universe as Galactus.[12][13] After the Big Bang and the birth of the present reality, Galactus gestates in a cocoon of cosmic energy to complete his metamorphosis, and after an undetermined period of time emerges as an entity of vast cosmic power who is essential and intrinsic to the newly formed universe.[13] Upon emerging from his incubation ship, Galactus destroys the planet Archeopia — the first world to fall prey to his hunger — and uses its remains in constructing Taa II in homage to both Archeopia and Taa.[14][15]

Galactus has been referred to as the "third force of the universe",[16] and the balance between the entities Eternity and Death.[17] He has called Eternity "father",[18] while Death has called Galactus "my husband and father, my brother and son".

THE ONLY TRUE "SUPER" HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

263785081_1107587942_535b6a664faa8fcb87b1a0d918f24f74ed404438.jpg

Track #14 says it all.

I feel your thoughts Bro. Darkside and Queen True!
I myself am always amazed at what dark energy beings are able to do.

fantasticfour-riseofthesilversurfer-galactus.jpg

There's no messing with Glactus for sure. In any hopes to defeat him, you need all 4 elements- the fantastic four- and ether- The Silver Surfer, and even then you may have only slowed him down.

This is basically the recipe used to slow dark energy beings down so far.

lostongalactussmall.jpg

Interestingly enough, in the last Fantastic Four movie, the voice of the Silver Surfer was performed by Laurence Fishburne himself, who always adds that air of multidimensional dark matter, which the Surfer easily represents as well.

silver-surfer.jpg

Keeping in mind that these are all symbols for higher sciences still living within our collective unconscious, it's always interesting to see how cosmological myths are updated into present era.

Glactus represents the coming of doom, wormwood, planet x, and the Sliver Surfer is the comet that passes to signal the coming of a new age.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back