Black Authors : Who in the Family are Published Authors?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

I have just had the pleasure of writing my first book of soulful poetry.
It speaks about real life issues, ranging from politics to men, to children and parents. The book is entitled naked, the irony is, I had to search to nakedness of my soul to birth this one. I pray that the world will love it, as much as I did writing it.
My link is www.forrealpoetry.com ( coming soon to a bookstore near you, also it will be available for purchase directly through the site)

Thank you

Lataisha Nicole,

Big congratulations my sister friend-Bless Up, look, I visited your site and left two(2) e-mails, did you receive them? The site is wonderful and so are your works...Peace In.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Yes, Clyde I did get your e-mails, your very sweet and thank you very, very much! :)

Well, Bless-Up Lataisha Nicole and thanks for letting me know all that:), seriously....you, your site and your works are beautiful, for real.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back