Black People : who here believes only whites can be racist in america

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Lktpolit, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Lktpolit

Lktpolit Active Member MEMBER

college student
    Ratings:
    +4
    i have heard it said many times by black people before that it's impossible for black people to be racist.

who here believes that it's impossible for blacks to be racist and if so, why do you believe this way.

if you don't believe this way, then this post is not directed at you. I'm not attacking anyone who believes this with this post, i just want some homest opinions.

peace/

ltkpolit

2. Mahogany_Brown

Mahogany_Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    We all exist under a system of racism in the form of white supremacy. I don't see any Black supremacy in existent on the planet. I also don't see any Red supremacy or Yellow supremacy either. Therefore, white supremacy is the only functioning form of racism on the planet, how can Black people be racist under white supremacy?

3. mkhaya lo'

mkhaya lo' Well-Known Member MEMBER

Journalist
    Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
    Ratings:
    +6
    Coming from a country with a history of racism, i find myself in two minds about the whole situation. As Mahogany brown indicated, racism as we know it, is white sumpremacy in an oppressive manner over other races. and that is simple and understandable. But what do you call a black person being racist against an indian person? (for example) not wanting indian people around-maybe even specifically muslims-given the whole America+terrorism issue (i know i am unjustifiably simplifying issues here) but is that not racist? if I go to china and I am ostrocised and people are discriminating against me, is that racism? as well? well, i think it is.

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i believe that there can be many levels of racism in this country...and it is...black on black racism...i.e.(i hate deal'n with coons)...i actually heard a black cat say dat...but i do believe the intensity of racism is the highest between a white person and a black person...more importantly, a black person i belive can never be as racist as a white person in this country...just because of the tainted history surrounding america...everyone in america is a racist to a certain degree...and you can bet tall dollars on that...
    peace
    khasm

5. Oba Iparankanru

Oba Iparankanru Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I believe all people can be racist, this includes blacks, and also that other non white races are just as bad as whites, if not worse.

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    What's the difference

What's the difference between:

racism, discrimination, and prejudice

7. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    More ISM's

============

Mkhaya lo'

These are very good points you make. Why do blacks not want to be around other blacks. Some other races don't want other races around them either. it crosses those lines you are refering to.

Racism starts in speech. When it was decided that we would not be educated properly or " at all " . Which is the true case. Meant that we would have this disadvantage that well speakers of the " English " lanuage would use to classify us and those of their own to a lower class. English, a Latin based lanuage has roots. That they believe if not properly pronounced. Used and communicated. Gives them the right to score our childern lower scores in English classes. Lanuage classes. Without good reading and comprehension skills you know the student is doomed to score lower. So first I see it as the product of their plan. So now if you created a plan and are nothappy with he results. you should be disappointed in yourself. Not those you set-up and positioned to play catch up. I think in a nut shell as black americans we have decided not to keep running a race where the other palyers keep moving the line. That is so frustrating, and sprit numbing. So it worked again.

The Latin and Greek root for the suffix " ISM " means - act, condition.

So we do have a race condition. RACISM Some call it the negroe problem. Others a race problem.

All we want is to live. The root for the suffix " IVE " means -- of, belonging to, quality of. So we try hard to live. Belong to the society that needed us, to clear the land that the indians left uncleared. While they sat on the stolen land that they took from the indians that was cleared. Now no one ( CONGRESS ) don't want to be responsible for the conditions they chose to supply us with or in.

The root suffix " age " means - belongs to. The Latin root for the word " man " means hand.
    So our hands belong to those who manage us. Be it your boss. Who ever. It carries some old slave remnants.. you know the whole you my property, I hired ( bought you ) so I can tell you, and treat you in any condition I please. I am your manager. The only power he really has is the damage he could do to your lively hood. Without that power he is helpless to practice RACISM.

Thats why rich people get their way. You can't make them do anything. They don't need your support to survive.

The latin Prefix " con " means - together, with
    The latin root word " gress " means - step, degree, rank

So without the " rank " . BLACK AMERICA would not have been subjected to slavery. Together " with " the citizens of this great land. It was decided that somebody had to clear that land and pick those crops. those dam indians were dying from the alcohol and other sickness brought here from Europe. Plus.. their sprit died to soon. They didn't know what slavery was. They had always been free people. So it killed many to be placed on RESERVATIONS to starve and wait for the army to slauther them. You know a old fashion ROMAN blood bath. That sticky red rum. Emptied heavily into the ground. The year of this massive murder was November 19, 1861. It was reported that it rained blood and it continued for four years. It lasted as long as the CIVIL WAR. Did we have a civil war, covering up the Indian war.

So again the rank, sanctioned by the " degree " only achieved during the days of ROME. " Together " " with " citizens our great forefathers of this great land. The pilgrims and Presidents that looked the other way. Used " STEP" after step, and stepped on the Native american, and Black american. So RACISM is a strange condition. Who practices it does so. Hidden in words. Peace...

8. uzoka

uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    I've gotten to the point where I can't stand working alongside them.
    To watch them with their subtle self congratulatory grins and posturing, that condescending superciliousness permanently etched into their pig skinned faces that says, "We have it all because we invented it all and there's nothing you can do about it because you people haven't the brains or the balls", their inherent sense of superior intellectual, cultural and spiritual sophistication, that dismissive arrogance, and not say anything because I'm at work, is an exercise in self control to the nth degree.

My friends who feel the same way do not feel that they are racists and neither do I, but realists; blacks are inherently a loving and welcoming people.

When blacks learn to dislike and distrust whites, it is after a lifetime of being hated and treated with contempt, whereas whites are taught to dislike and distrust blacks because that is the system in which they live, a system engineered around the greed and power influenced misrepresentations of the European feudal lords who wish to maintain and build upon, with the help of a handful of vehemently racist industrialized nations with imperial aspirations, their domination of the world; and have become so embedded in the dirty fabric of western society that they are now considered infallible truth, all in order to steal and continue stealing right under people's noses, but always mixed with the illusion of concerted efforts towards harmony of the races and/or the possibility of black prosperity and self determination.

Hogwash.....

I don't like them and I don't want to like them, I like it that way, it gives me strength and purpose.

9. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    We are reactionaries.

I believe only whites truly define, racist action i.e., racism, because they invented the concept of race. The early study of anthropology was imbued with racist ideas and assumptions.

RACE AND RACISM ARE INDIVISIBLE EUROPEAN CONCEPTS!!

We are usually just being reactionary to the abusive psychological encroachments to this foreign concept. Race is just a scientifically insidious exploitation of tribalism and was invented, so “white” Europeans could define and design them selves, which made it necessary to define and design an entity called “non-Europeans” i.e., “non-whites”.

One of the first concepts of modern European racism was the class designate “Sangre Azul” or “Blue bloods”, a social/racial caste denoting pure or so-called untainted white heritage among the aristocratic and royal classes of Southern Europe.

Everything that’s evil, relates to an innate quality.

Peace,

Sun Ship

P.S. – concerning East Indian people and racism. The Indo-European Aryan’s caste system is the oldest form of discrimination and prejudice, based on skin color in recorded history and is still very well alive in Hindu India.

10. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    SunShip your heading is so true. So a little RR wouldn't hurt. A little revolutionary, thinking and a controlled reactionary mode.

But nobody gets in the face. Thats a given. Decided that. Practice it heavily everyday. You better not be mean mugging when you pass. That is a notch wanted on the resume.. you know for those that carry credentials at all times. Ready to , never laying them on the table while being dealt that hand from the bottom of a stacked deck.

Asians.. understand. I know I have too many as friends. I ask. Why you do that. But without their trust. You can't get conversation. This is what you and everyone see. You speak. They say. I don't understand. That it's self disarms you. The true disarming of a man. Is the second I don't understand or look. The look. A Sincere look that makes you feel uneasy. You know the one.

Disarm any comment to take control. You must have control.
    Sticks and stones can brake my bones. Words dont do a thing. But don't you put a hand on me.

Practice peace first