Black People : who here believes only whites can be racist in america

Lktpolit

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 9, 2003
Occupation
college student
i have heard it said many times by black people before that it's impossible for black people to be racist.

who here believes that it's impossible for blacks to be racist and if so, why do you believe this way.

if you don't believe this way, then this post is not directed at you. I'm not attacking anyone who believes this with this post, i just want some homest opinions.

peace/

ltkpolit

Lktpolit said:
i have heard it said many times by black people before that it's impossible for black people to be racist.

who here believes that it's impossible for blacks to be racist and if so, why do you believe this way.

if you don't believe this way, then this post is not directed at you. I'm not attacking anyone who believes this with this post, i just want some homest opinions.

peace/

ltkpolit

We all exist under a system of racism in the form of white supremacy. I don't see any Black supremacy in existent on the planet. I also don't see any Red supremacy or Yellow supremacy either. Therefore, white supremacy is the only functioning form of racism on the planet, how can Black people be racist under white supremacy?

Coming from a country with a history of racism, i find myself in two minds about the whole situation. As Mahogany brown indicated, racism as we know it, is white sumpremacy in an oppressive manner over other races. and that is simple and understandable. But what do you call a black person being racist against an indian person? (for example) not wanting indian people around-maybe even specifically muslims-given the whole America+terrorism issue (i know i am unjustifiably simplifying issues here) but is that not racist? if I go to china and I am ostrocised and people are discriminating against me, is that racism? as well? well, i think it is.

i believe that there can be many levels of racism in this country...and it is...black on black racism...i.e.(i hate deal'n with coons)...i actually heard a black cat say dat...but i do believe the intensity of racism is the highest between a white person and a black person...more importantly, a black person i belive can never be as racist as a white person in this country...just because of the tainted history surrounding america...everyone in america is a racist to a certain degree...and you can bet tall dollars on that...
peace
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back