Black People : Who Has The Best Plan of Freeing Us?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I realize that no one has delivered a proven plan, to free our people from world-wide oppression.

But i wonder ... who do you think is closest to it?

We have many scholars, elders, historians, soldiers, warriors, etc., ... with a plan.

Whose plan do you have the most confidence in, and why?

You can include your own plan as well! :)

I personally like Mr. Neely Fuller's plan, concept. He makes it so easy to understand. He talks real plain, where even a slow person like me can understand. He has also taken the time to be thorough enough, to cover every area of people interaction. I especially like the fact that it is not based on Spirituality / Religion, as that has proven itself quite divisive amongst us. So we get to bypass that known hurdle and hindrance, allowing each to believe as they see fit. Actually he uses logic (common sense) very well, which i like. While i don't agree with all that he says, i like the majority of it. I believe if we collectively implemented it, it would be a great start on the road to freedom.

My plan is simple ... i think if we began loving each other, and ourselves, properly ... this could all be over, in the blink of an eye. (For the record, i believe Mr. Neely Fuller says, there is no such thing as love, if you're living under a system of white supremacy, which puts all kinds of holes in my plan, but i'm sticking to it!) No monumental costs involved, no permission from others needed. Unfortunately, the conditioning we've received, has made this, loving each other and ourselves, like swimming upstream, against the current ... very difficult for us to do, it seems.

Also, i don't know much about other people's plans, so i may change my mind after reading and learning from what you share.

Remember, no plan has yet to prove itself successful, so don't be reluctant to share, as you may be the one with the answer!

That's it from me ... :) ... please ... share your thoughts as well.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    IT IS: Honorable Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala, Hon. Marcus Garvey reincarnated, Divine surgeon/Catalyst of truth and reality...and other like minds.

IT IS: Professor Gabriel Oyibo, who have the Mathematic blanket condemnation to the european systems and Chief Osiris has the Divine spiritual Blanket Condemnation to the european BS System.
    GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRAND UNIFIED THEOREM (GAGUT):
    Gabriel Oyibo, who obtained a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Mathematics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York, has been nominated for the Nobel Prize, thrice now.
    http://www.geocities.com/igala1/pressrelease.htm
    http://www.geocities.com/igala1/MathNews.htm

More
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gagut&btnG=Search

Chief Osiris over stands what all happened to us, why it happen, where we are now and what must do to get back to our Divine right mind-set.

If we do not do All we know how to do to elevate and levitate our Divine truth leaders teachers among us we will be guilty of Killing our Own prophets/messengers (no gender preference).

When Hon. Garvey and other leaders spoke we should have had blacks coming from all four corners of the world to hear them speak and show support. The enemies would fear such a force seeing people getting along with each other, Uniting as one collectively.

I see the generations before us as contributing to killing our Divine messenger, because of Lack of support world wide.

When the enemies sees there is no massive support around our True leaders, it is open Game season on our leaders for them.

We must be like pieces on a Chess Game when it comes to our true leaders.
    Are we the generations now going to allow our Divine leader teachers to go out like this, knowing that if we do not do anything Now we will die with them. who knows if such Divine leaders will ever surface again in our life time?

All the Divine like minds need to Come together Right Now. Here and Now. I do not need to name you by name. You already know who you are.
    :SuN030:

3. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Plans are meaningless if they do not result in MASS ACTION.

This is what made Marcus Garvey's PLANS for Black Redemption so powerful. He ORGANIZED the MASSES of Black WORKING CLASS individuals.

The closest to this is the Nation of Islam, even though it is a "faith-based" organization. Its PLANS has sucessfully transformed the lives of MILLIONS of BLACK men and women world-wide.

When I SEE with my OWN EYES a person with a PLAN that organizes MILLIONS of Black folk, world-wide, then I will also give those PLANS consideration.

Peace...:luvv:

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Sister Destee,

That's a good question. I think we all have the best plan. Together. I have my own plans which can been be joined and linked to almost anybody else's plan if they are sincerely for African Liberation. I think African people are not monolithic and our approach can not be such.

Blackbird

5. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    There are so many versions of this question on Destee- and much insight has been given on this topic...I hope we get the message that is a very very very serious issue.

I'll say this. If we keep asking the question, the Universe/our Ancestors will provide the answer.

But are we really listening to the answers?

I say this because I know as a "fact" that everyone- every single person in the world gets the answer to the questions they ask....it might be that we continue to ask, because we don't like the answer.

I don't like the answer either...sometimes...cause its hard. So..I keep asking the question. I keep getting the same answer, but in different formats.

Who has the best plan for freeing us? As in, what speaker, what leader, what activist, what mentor, what teacher, what ancestor, what radio host, what actor, what writer, what scholar, what parent?

Nature, has the best plan..since the desire for freedom suggests that we are in- prison and in slavery. What does Nature suggest when one is in slavery?

The plan is to break free. OK- right. But how does one go about doing so? How do you break free? Well- listening to our teachers might help, sure- listening to our Activists might help....but ultimately - the best plan is the one you can perform on your own. Such a task is based on your own "nature" of being.

Who has the best plan for getting a single person out of a burning building? How about a family? How about a community? How about an entire nation?

That single person has the best plan. That family has the best plan. That community has the best plan. That nation has the best plan. Once their desire for survival is greater than the fear of dying and being burnt alive.

In an instant, the best plan comes.

Are we really listening to these answers? Our great thinkers have been singing the same song to our people for years now. LEAVE!!!!

Oh but I can't. I have these bills, and these people need me, and America is safe, and oh I have a house, a car- and but what about money..and oh but there is oppression all over the world....

Right. And the building continues to burn. So many of us are guilty of not listening...but we can't continue to lie to ourselves and say the answers to do not come.

With all the knowledge, skills, attitude, "love", compassion, persistence- that our people have amassed in America- with a real desire for change, we can set up shop in countries other than just Africa, so while many of you are saying..I can't live in Africa!! There are many countries with the same comforts, Black Governed Countries that can help our call for freedom.

We will say it can't be done, but why are there so many people doing it?? Because they don't report it on CNN doesn't mean thousands aren't leaving for Black governed nations from America all the time.

Sistahs and Brothas are setting up communities calling us to come join them: http://www.oneafricaghana.com/first_and_foremost.htm

But are we listening?

I already know what the best plan is. That's not my dilemma. My dilemma is following thru with it, and not being one of the Musicians left on the Titanic......playing a sweet song for Whitey before I drown.

The next rebuttal is: leaving America doesn't make one free, because our slavery is in the mind.

That is true. African liberation has to deal with our three spheres of reality- mental, spiritual and physical. We must deal with our the health of our bodies as well as our minds. But many of us have already repatriated our minds and spirits. Now its time for our bodies to move as well.

The catch 22 is that because of slavery - America is one of the most powerful and wealthy countries in the world. Giving it a cosmetic advantage over what we might judge as the rest of the world. There will be no worldwide liberation for Black people, if we who are here in America don't become Ambassadors and start meeting and greeting others in the world and form true alliances with our global family. We HAVE TO TRAVEL, we must...even if our plans is not about leaving America. We have to broaden our view our what the African collective and diaspora looks like. Worldwide liberation will not come until the wickness in America in weakened.

We are the batteries that power America....pull out the *amm batteries!!

NOW READING: QUITTING AMERICA BY RANDALL ROBINSON

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Humble :qqb018: Beloved MWkg MS:

TRUTH IS FINAL (Mumia).

After reading your missives, what else is there to be say and do? (Mumia) ON THE MOVE

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

7. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

Sister Destee, can you share the major components of Fuller's plan for freeing black people?

8. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    My choice of a behavioral modification construct that has worked well for me has been presented specifically in Shekhem ur Shekhem Ra un Nefers works (Metu Neter Anuk Ausar ect) and generally the ancestors integrity of Af Ra Ka in antiquity.

9. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    I have been studying RUNA's work in more depth the past few months. The more I learn and experience the more I appreciate the authenticity of their wisdom.

However, I'm not convinced it's feasible or even likely a mass number of "us" can be freed through those works, in their current form, given that they are not easily digestable.

I consider myself a free-thinker comfortable with the duality of analyze/syncretize and even I have to work hard to peel the onion...I'm just getting started.

I go even further and suggest RUNA's works have very little to do with freeing black people specifically, as the vast majority of his presentation seems to be just as germaine to behavior modification of europeans and others as they are to "us".

I wonder whether the concept of race has any place at all in the mindset of one who desires to ascend the tree of life. I do not see how a being acutely aware of the connected oneness of all things, who desires to live in an equilibrium of unshakeable peace, unfettered and unshaken by the concerns of the world, has any reason to be concerned about countering doctrines for european domination.

Fuller and RUNA are at two mutually exclusive ends of the spectrum as I see it. Fuller would have you base your entire reality around the actions of "white" people, as in his view everything that you experience is controlled and orchestrated by them. From a bird's eye view Fuller has pretty much turned them into God.

RUNA on the other hand would have you look inward for your connection to God. Which is great once you fortify this connection and bring the divine intelligence into the conscious realm controlling your life. This approach intuitively makes sense to me, but while you've liberated yourself, you haven't addressed the reality of the condition of "us" in relation to our oppression by other races of this planet. And I don't see anything thus far in his work that encourages you to do so.

For all their greatness, and I do consider his teachings great, they do not represent a "plan" for freeing black people collectively, but a system for behavior modification of individual people...irrespective of their race.

So Fuller makes white people into our Gods and RUNA helps us realize God is within but IMHO neither articulates a plan or strategy destined to liberate "us" collectively, especially if that "us" refers specifically to black people. Of course, I could be wrong, and in this case I hope that I am.

10. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Our people really don't want the answer to this question or the levels to which it must be addressed. The dynamics of this question have different meanings for the different groups among us. Those who want to go back have their answer. Those who want to stay here have their version. Those who can and can not go back have their version. If we are to be realistic and totally realistic about this, we have a HERE AND NOW to deal with because it is THE HERE AND NOW that our children and people are dying from....and we do not want the answer to what must be done. Why? Because if we realistically deal with this question, then the answer is not pretty!!

It does not matter if white people or our own people deal with the answer....it's not going to be pretty at all!!! All this mental masturbation concerning the death among our people, who is doing it and how to stop it has to end with our being realistic in terms of what the answer is.

IF anyone here thinks that they are going to stop the gangs, stop our youth from making bookoo money off of crack, coke and diesel or stop the killings of our people with community programs, more jobs or better education, then clearly those of us who think this way are far from being realistic in terms of what the answer is!!!

If the body is going to heal the poison has to first be extracted so it can heal. That is common sense! The problem is that the poison has been running through the body for so long that it is well embedded and that means that some serious surgery has to happen!!! Not only do we not want to admit that, but we don't want to be the surgeons and white people don't want to be it either because they are making too much money off of the sickness that has invaded the body of our people....of course I'm sure that everyone knows that when I say the body that I'm really speaking about the communities of our people.

Even Garvey would have to admit the reality of what I've said and as such he would have to reach the only realistic conclusion which I have not mentioned here....but those of us who understand what I've said already know exactly what it is that I'm saying! ENOUGH SAID !!!!