Black People : Who Has Had The Greatest Positive Influence / Impact?

I don't know how you answer that question with one person...it really depends on the area...of influence...the century...etc...
globally Jesus Christ?...since a large percentage of the world relates to christianity and his words.
.and yet, the inventor of the wheel and the energy that understood and used fire ( i genuinely believe their (there?) root was african) have had an even greater impact, and yet inventors...or scientist, mathmaticians, etc...so many ..in diffrent areas have really impacted WE as a people and the world in general in a positive and , whether we know our history or not, influential manner.

You made a very valid point here.

I'm still :thinking:

Peace,

The person who made the greatest impact in my life was Allah. He was the man who founded Allah's Nation. I can honestly admit that if it weren't for him and the culture he made manifest to us his fruit, I would still be blind, deaf and dumb on many levels. I've been exposed to various cultures and religions and I can say without reserve that Allah taught his suns in the rawest form that we were the Gods and that there is no mystery God.

Peace

Our history has no beginning and no end,so it's hard to choose between one or sevaral people,but for the sake of this discussion,i say:

-THE MOST HONORABLE MARCUS GARVEY
-THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD

Marcus Garvey is well know,it is not necessary to talk about him for me,but it is not the case with The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad.Unfortunaly,folks have a bad image of him for many reasons such as the Spike Lee's movie which portrayed him as a mafiosi and a depraved person.This man bring to us some forgotten knowledge which are important to us in this period:Knowledge of self aka love for each other;knowlege of the enemy,the devil aka the european caucasian;Knowledge of time,the end of the caucasian rule of this world.I don't even touch,the knowledge regarding the origin of the universe and the true nature of God.

Both of them teach us UNITY,something that many so called conscious people seems to forget!

Our history has no beginning and no end,so it's hard to choose between one or sevaral people,but for the sake of this discussion,i say:

-THE MOST HONORABLE MARCUS GARVEY
-THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD

Marcus Garvey is well know,it is not necessary to talk about him for me,but it is not the case with The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad.Unfortunaly,folks have a bad image of him for many reasons such as the Spike Lee's movie which portrayed him as a mafiosi and a depraved person.This man bring to us some forgotten knowledge which are important to us in this period:Knowledge of self aka love for each other;knowlege of the enemy,the devil aka the european caucasian;Knowledge of time,the end of the caucasian rule of this world.I don't even touch,the knowledge regarding the origin of the universe and the true nature of God.

Both of them teach us UNITY,something that many so called conscious people seems to forget!
I will second that regarding the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammed, because no man in the history of our race has done so much to keep the Black family unit together, were the father and mother are both there to provide, love, education at home and dignity and a fun environment for their children so that they are free
of the many ills we see posted dealing with our youth.
No one man in the history of our race had rehabilitated more Black folks who had lost their way via drugs , alcohol, crime or Tommism,
to become pillars of dignity in the Black community.

Also he paved a way for anyone regadless of religion to follow, for self sufficency, if and when the economic levy breaks in this nation

a thought

I went back to the original question, just to be clear. I believe Sista Destee asked who has been the most influential anywhere in the world.
Some of us seem to see the US as the world..NOT ALL,) so please don't get "beside yourself" if you didn't) but some of us have limited our vision regarding influental Africans, and/or African rooted peoples..
a

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back