Black People Politics : Who Has Beat America In A Military Action - War - That Kind Of Thing?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Who has beat america in a military action ... war ... that kind of thing?

Do i remember right, that the civil war is the only war fought on american soil?

Who is capable of doing it now ... what other country has the resources and/or wherewithal to beat america ... in america?

Would two or three or four of them have to band together to do it? Who would they be?

I'm sure america knows everything already and is prepared for it all ... i'm just a poor colored girl in the projects wondr'n wassup.

Whatcha think?

:heart:

Destee

No nation or coalitions can invade the US in its actual state. But China can give the US a good beating if it tries something in North Korea. They did it in the last Korean war and I bet they can do it again. However they are many ways to defeat an enemy without firing a bullet.

No nation or coalitions can invade the US in its actual state. But China can give the US a good beating if it tries something in North Korea. They did it in the last Korean war and I bet they can do it again. However they are many ways to defeat an enemy without firing a bullet.

Thank You Brother SlickBeast ... but what does the following sentence mean exactly.

No nation or coalitions can invade the US in its actual state.

in its actual state? ... what does that mean? ... actual state?

Thanks again for sharing!

Destee

But China can give the US a good beating if it tries something in North Korea. They did it in the last Korean war and I bet they can do it again.

i thot china was like equal to america in military might ... but all they can do is give a good beating ... on their own block?

so no one is equal to america in military might?

However they are many ways to defeat an enemy without firing a bullet.

yes, the above made me think of the anthrax scares we've seen here already ... and all the sci-fi scenarios they play out before us

yeah ... there's always more than one way to skin a cat ... so i've been told

i just wanted to post again 'cause these sentences you shared were great too ... it's just that my mind is slow ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back