Black People Politics : Who Has Beat America In A Military Action - War - That Kind Of Thing?

China already beat us! they own our debt!! Now they are securing land in repayment of that debt...
Once the "NWO" no longer needs our militarys "services" China and Russia will have their way...maybe even before the NWO is no longer in need of the American Arm. China is smart. Although they have something like 200 million soldiers they can beat us on any day of the week if it werent for our techno advantage. So to work around that they take the economic route...a plan thats been in the works for over 40 years. They also have the technical hacking abilities as they have already hacked the chamber of commerce and the Pentagon. So its really only a matter of time before they take America down.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...ile-self-sustaining-city-south-of-boise-idaho

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...ile-self-sustaining-city-south-of-boise-idaho
I think that you may have just described how the Cold War in Africa will play out with the client states of amerikkkan imperialism falling along with the vampire.

Peace and Blessings Family,

Who has beat america in a military action ... war ... that kind of thing?

Do i remember right, that the civil war is the only war fought on american soil?

Who is capable of doing it now ... what other country has the resources and/or wherewithal to beat america ... in america?

Would two or three or four of them have to band together to do it? Who would they be?

I'm sure america knows everything already and is prepared for it all ... i'm just a poor colored girl in the projects wondr'n wassup.

Whatcha think?

:heart:

Destee

No country has beaten America on American soil and I do not believe any country will, at least not in the forseeable future. America took a beating in Korea, but managed to pull it back and secure South Korea, and most would agree America lost in Vietnam but as Bro Jamesfrmphilly said it was lagrely with Russian help. I would also add in Vietnam, like Iraq and Afghanistan it is harder for America to secure victory on a foreign land where their enemy is using guerilla tactics that are almost impossible to defend against (suicide car bomb attacks, snipers, hiding in villages with local civilians etc).

As for some point in the future, I dont think China would ever be dumb enough to attack America on American soil but they and the Russians are the only countries I believe will ever (in the future) perhaps have a military that could consider it. However as it stands in 2012 the USA has a larger army than the next 13 countries combined and enough nukes to destroy the world many times over. If the entire world conspired to land in America and take it over, millions would die but USA would probably still win as the technology and stockpiles of weapons it has surpasses everyone else.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back