Black People Politics : Who Has Beat America In A Military Action - War - That Kind Of Thing?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Destee, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Who has beat america in a military action ... war ... that kind of thing?

Do i remember right, that the civil war is the only war fought on american soil?

Who is capable of doing it now ... what other country has the resources and/or wherewithal to beat america ... in america?

Would two or three or four of them have to band together to do it? Who would they be?

I'm sure america knows everything already and is prepared for it all ... i'm just a poor colored girl in the projects wondr'n wassup.

Whatcha think?

:heart:

Destee

2. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    No nation or coalitions can invade the US in its actual state. But China can give the US a good beating if it tries something in North Korea. They did it in the last Korean war and I bet they can do it again. However they are many ways to defeat an enemy without firing a bullet.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Thank You Brother SlickBeast ... but what does the following sentence mean exactly.

No nation or coalitions can invade the US in its actual state.

in its actual state? ... what does that mean? ... actual state?

Thanks again for sharing!

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

i thot china was like equal to america in military might ... but all they can do is give a good beating ... on their own block?

so no one is equal to america in military might?

yes, the above made me think of the anthrax scares we've seen here already ... and all the sci-fi scenarios they play out before us

yeah ... there's always more than one way to skin a cat ... so i've been told

i just wanted to post again 'cause these sentences you shared were great too ... it's just that my mind is slow ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

5. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666
    No, one nation is equal to America in military might.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

i did not know that ... thank you

Destee

7. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    China already beat us! they own our debt!! Now they are securing land in repayment of that debt...
    Once the "NWO" no longer needs our militarys "services" China and Russia will have their way...maybe even before the NWO is no longer in need of the American Arm. China is smart. Although they have something like 200 million soldiers they can beat us on any day of the week if it werent for our techno advantage. So to work around that they take the economic route...a plan thats been in the works for over 40 years. They also have the technical hacking abilities as they have already hacked the chamber of commerce and the Pentagon. So its really only a matter of time before they take America down.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...ile-self-sustaining-city-south-of-boise-idaho

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...ile-self-sustaining-city-south-of-boise-idaho

8. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666
    Just my opinion. If any nation could match America - then America wouldn't get away with half the stuff they get away with. These new unmanned drones that they have strike ''militants'' in countries that they don't even have permission to strike in. These countries - Pakistan for example, complain of their national sovereignty being violated but this doesn't stop America. Just as it didn't stop them taking out Bin Laden. America has demonstrated time and time again that they will more than bend the rules to get what they want. They have even flexed their military might in the Asia-pacific region recently. People say that China ''warned'' the US - I say hardly. But like someone said above they'res more ways to defeat an army without firing a bullet. That being said, America might very well rely on these nations for certain needs but if it feels the sting it won't hesitate to do something about it.

9. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    In the modern age, it is no longer necessary to defeat a superpower.

The availability of nuclear weapons requires a second look at what defeat means. America has stockpiled many times the nukes which China has. But, the fact that China has some nukes is enough to prevent America from doing more than fighting a cold war with China. There can be no victory when both sides have nukes.

Another aspect of what defeat means is to look at what history teaches us happened to the last nation that waged war with Afghanistan. Afghanistan did not defeat Russia, but neither was Russia able to defeat the Afghans. For nations without nukes, victory is to not be defeated. As Russia found out, and as America is finding out, nukes are useless against a non-nuclear enemy. The global political environment prevents nuclear states from nuking nonnuclear states. Which, by the way, is one of the reasons Ahmadinejad says Iran has no interest in developing nuclear arms.

Nations which are not as militarily powerful just go underground, resisting guerilla style until the super power gets tired of blowing up stuff and goes home. That is what is happening now in Iraq. America did not win, we just got tired. And, now, as what happened when America got tired of fighting the enemy in Vietnam and went back home, the enemy comes back above ground and effectively "wins".

10. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    "In its actual state" means as it is of now, since military power fades. China is a rising economic power but militarily it is light years behind the US (the media will make you believe otherwise). In a total war like WW2, the US can roll over anything in conventional battles, although it could still end up losing a guerilla style war as they try to mop up the remaining survivors of the conventional attack (Vietnam, for example, the US won all land battles but still lose the war). But the balance is shifting towards China as its economy becomes stronger and stronger. A low tech army can possibly defeat a high tech one if they severely outnumber the latter. But as the Spartans would say; it's not how many they are but where they are on the battlefield that matters. US military intelligence is unrivaled. They know where and when to strike with scientific precision.

Nukes though deter WW2 style wars as any nation on the verge of capitulation will use them. Superpowers can only fight through proxies without mutual destruction, just like the Cold war.