Who Has a Tattoo (or tattoos)?

mmm this has taking my attention last day cause...

these little kids come in with tatoos from where i work.....

they come in verry cool and say "'look''' cool huh...

but those are tattoo,s from out of a pattato bag...

:x:

not long ago i had this conversation with this nice friend...

and he showed me his tattoo,s

now i actually realy dont like tattooo,s ....but he showed it to me ...

and than i asked him ....

do you have a specific reason why you choose that one....

than he said "'no....'"

than i said do you know what it means ....

than he said "" No"'....

lol....

actualy because he said that ..i loved him even more...

him not the tats...

Lovelibertylady:heart:

I ain't never felt the japanese and chinese characters who's to say them folk are telling you the truth...a dude I know has some on his arm and this Chinese girl we know told him the other day that it doesn't mean anything really just lines...I was rolling....lol...I have a cross with rose on my right forearm says In Memory of Robert L. Williams ( My Daddy) on my right shoulder I have a Flying bird with banner that says Lynda Williams, on the left side of my chest I have a Lion's head ( me) and my baby boy's name around it..Omar Robert Williams, I have Mississippi on my back in Olde English , on my left shoulder I have an Ankh with a breeze coming out of it with my Wife(Janet) my Oldest son (Osiris Andre Williams) and my Daughter(Jada khalilah Williams) I have Strange Fruit poem on the inside of my left forearm and on right side of my chest I have a Skull with a black rose in his teeth a cross on his forehead and NN on his chin..over it says R.I.P. Disco Kid ideas for maybe two or three more for this year...
I think if you put that ink on your body it should mean something ...my tats show different things I was thinking at those times in my life.. I want folk to look at me and get an idea of who I am...still love women with tats though love em...ummmmmhmmmm :grin:

Mississippi Red
I'm the South like eating greens and cornbread with yo fangers....

I have 8 tattoos...
The eye of horus
name on arm
dad's initials on left ankle
nick name on right calf
one on lower back
tattoo of an ankh on the nape of neck (just a little surprise when i wear my hair in a head wrap)
and one in a special place

The tattoos itched like crazy...woooo but i used the bactirin as welll...2 of em healed weird...ackkk...I love tattoos...i have my nose pierced as well..all tattoos are well covered..when people do see em..they trip out cuz im so innocent looking lol..go figure

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back