Black People : WHO GOT THE GUTS?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Blackbird, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    To tear another Black person down with no remorse or thought about the consequences...

Are there any circumstances in which you would rip a brother or sister in public?

Blackbird

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I'll admit - yes. When I see a black woman with a white redneck thug. I'm not talking about the brothers - they have their own issues - but the sisters.. really gets me. I have little tolerence for it - Although my disgust is the same for those who are with white successful men, I cannot tolerate those who date white trash so I do not hesitate to speak in a language they understand - loud and clear - and dont care who hears it.

eta - no, I'm not attacking strangers :lol:.. just that should we have to communicate, it would be a short conversation

3. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    I can relate to that. Thanks, sister Zulile

Blackbird

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Brother BlackBird ... i've seen this many times, where Sisters / Brothers tear each other down.

What strikes me most regarding such behavior, is that in all the cases, if the one who is tearing another down, were to put all of their raggedy-ness on the table for the world to see, they'd look worse than the one they are talking about.

We all have some raggedy-ness in our lives, and it amazes me that we forget all about that, when demeaning another.

:heart:

Destee

5. Josh Wickett

Josh Wickett Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0

I used to do this and I was very skilled at it; until one day I looked up while tearing down a black person and saw all the white people on the veranda laughing, high fiveing and drinking a toast to me.

From that day on I stopped doing it.

I doubt I will ever do it again.

Josh

6. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    Hello Sister Destee,

Experience has taught me that we are all (hopefully something will show me otherwise) either haters, addicts or hypocrites or a combination of two or all three. It's sad but I have yet to physically meet one person who wasn't. Indeed, I can not for the life of me tolerate when we tear each other down without any just cause. First and foremost, we should be uplifting each other at all times, but when there is no cause besides some petty agenda we have that offers no solution or relevant analysis, it irks me. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of all the Illuminati crap we heap on each other. If I wanted to, I can make any of us Illuminati. It's easy. It works on our paranoia and fear of the unknown. Black people, we must be about solutions. If we can not provide practical and doable solutions then we have no right to tear down another person and even then we are walking a thin line.

Blackbird

7. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    I must say

that there was a time when I thought I was taking the "tough love" approach....

but again I have learned here that there are better ways to handle things....

I've learned to "kill em wit kindness", and just show so much self respect that I think it makes em wonder... just what the heck is she so happy about....

now I always remain honest, and spit the truth as I perceive it ... I think I'll always be a bit assertive and aggressive, but I'm trying to minimize the worthless, negative talk that makes no difference one way or the other.