Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Who Employs Brothers With Long Dreads / Locks?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Watching football, you see a lot of Brothers with dreads / locks, obviously employed.

I'm wondering though, what other entity is known for hiring Brothers that wear their hair this way?

Are there employers other than the NFL embracing Black Men with dreads / locks?

If so, please name them ... 'cause i see lots of young Brothers with their beautiful dreads / locks, but i have a feeling they hinder them securing gainful employment.

I hope i'm wrong.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

Watching football, you see a lot of Brothers with dreads / locks, obviously employed.

I'm wondering though, what other entity is known for hiring Brothers that wear their hair this way?

Are there employers other than the NFL embracing Black Men with dreads / locks?

If so, please name them ... 'cause i see lots of young Brothers with their beautiful dreads / locks, but i have a feeling they hinder them securing gainful employment.

I hope i'm wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Destee

Here in Washington (Seattle) a lot of guys in corporate jobs and other places hire guys with dreads...I have friends who work at Boeing, Microsoft who wear dreads...
But then again...this is Seattle....

Here in Washington (Seattle) a lot of guys in corporate jobs and other places hire guys with dreads...I have friends who work at Boeing, Microsoft who wear dreads...
But then again...this is Seattle....

That is really good to know Sister! Thank You!

Even if it is in Seattle, that's fine. Those are big companies. Very very good!

Glad to read it. Thank You! :)

Destee

You wont see it to much in corporate east of the Mississippi. Unless it's in media, acedemia, or music

I think it really depends on location....Seattle is more accepting and forgiving to appearances..like a lot of places will hire you with piercings, tattoos...But they are more free-spirited up here too and care more about saving paper and hugging a tree...and drinking coffee.. then anything else.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back