Black People : Who Dr Malachi York, realy is, in his own words

i know nothing about his guilt or innocence...
the same for the child rapist/murder in atlanta back in the 80's...

i'm just trying to piece together this puzzle in the matrix....

one love
khasm
Peace,

I know enough about him for both of us. Chief Black Eagle aka Dwight York or whatever he's calling himself now a days, is a low life of the worst order, teaching the poor lies and manipulating the blind, deaf and dumb. If folks want to deal with science fiction maybe his people from the planet Rizq will come beam him up out of the prison...... or perhaps since he's an alien from a lost planet, he'll outlive his 100+ year sentence.

I'll deal with the real..... he is what he is, a convicted sex offender who is such a punk, he preys on little boys and girls.......... BLACK ONES.

Peace

Peace,

I know enough about him for both of us. Chief Black Eagle aka Dwight York or whatever he's calling himself now a days, is a low life of the worst order, teaching the poor lies and manipulating the blind, deaf and dumb. If folks want to deal with science fiction maybe his people from the planet Rizq will come beam him up out of the prison...... or perhaps since he's an alien from a lost planet, he'll outlive his 100+ year sentence.

I'll deal with the real..... he is what he is, a convicted sex offender who is such a punk, he preys on little boys and girls.........

Thanks for posting all that like it s all new bruh. We are all aware I have heard information that liberated him and that has him looking like the biggest pervert in history. I have heard it all about all our leaders . The planet rizq.,24 elders decendant of Ben York a decendant of the al maldhi. I agree comical ..

He will get or allready has gotten what's coming to him.. talk about the math that's all I am on. All of these leaders have huge skeletons. I got no love or like any above others in my mind they are all corrupt. Hetep

my whole thing is knowledge is knowledge...
who knows...he might just be a high evolutionary being...
one thing i do know is that the government looked at him as a threat...

one love
khasm

My guess is he was actually considered an asset, i. e., a means and a ways to block Republic of New Africa efforts in the south...No nation in a nation, in their lifetimes...FYI...

I have allwayz stated I am a follow no man. Dr York being hu man has his faults. That's his issue. I challange any one to dispute his knowledge of science and theology for that is all I am interested in. Showing melanted individuals how to heka their spirts. From solid to gas to etheric energy scares the Hell out of white folks. Since when did they start caring bout molesting children. FYI Dr York is not the author of the gilgamesh epics eluma ishh the Torah the bible which all support what we are discussing in the original thread.

Just got beamed back down from the mothership and back from saturn...So never mind what the dogon were told to pass along to you here?!? Foolish humans...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back