Black People : Who Dr Malachi York, realy is, in his own words

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I, YAANUWN, Am An ANUNNAQI Or What You Would Call An Extra-Terrestrial; Extra Terra-Astral; Look At This EXTRA- Meaning In Addition To; TERRA-Of The Earth; ASTRAL- Of Or From The Stars. I Am What You Call An Angelic Being, An Eloheem From The 8th Planet Called RIZQ Which Has 1 Moon SHESHQI Of Its Own. This Galaxy, The Nineteenth Galaxy Called "ILLYUWN" Originally Referred To As Heaven Known As Elysium In Greek, Has 3 Suns: 1) SHAMASH 2) UTU 3) APSU Which Means A Tri-Solar System With 38 Moons And 19 Planets. Each With Its Own Number Of Moons. I Have Incarnated Here In This Form To Act As A Human Being For The Sole Purpose Of Saving The Children Of The ELOHEEM (ANUNNAQI), The Banaat, Which Is The Same Word As Bennett, The Chosen 144,000. Just As Mary Of 2,000 Years Ago Was Chosen By The MOST HIGH, ANU, Called An ALIEN, Which Is 'ALI' And 'EN' (AN), Both Of Which Are Names For ANU, To Breed The Holy Thing Called Yashu'a Or Jesus', Real Name Tammuz, Called Horus. So Too, The Banaat Will Breed The Savior Of This Time; If They Hold Firm To The Rope On Your Planet Earth. The Planet Earth Is Also Referred To As Orb, Ard (Arduwt), QI, Terra Or Even Tiwawat And Tamtu Meaning "Maiden Of Life ". However, It Was Originally Called Tiamat. I, YAANUWN, Have Come To Save The Children Of The ELOHEEM (ANUNNAQI) From Being Killed As You Bring Your Planet Near To What Could Be Its Total Destruction.
http://www2.gsu.edu/~phpgls/mzy.htm

I Am A Being From The 19th Galaxy Called lLLYUWN. We Have Been Coming To This Planet Before It Had Your Life Form On It. I Manifest Into This Body To Speak Through This Body. I Am A Entity An Etheric Being. We Watched The 3 Other Cycles Of 18,000 Years, Two Moons And One Sun Which Is Part Of Your 24,000 Year Cycle, The Equinox; The Removal Of The Dust Cloud From Light To Darkness Then To Light Again. I Incarnated Into This Realm From Time To Time. My Incarnation As An Ilah Mutajassid Or Avatara Was Originally In The Year 1945 A.D. In Order To Get Here I Travelled By One Of The Smaller Passenger Crafts Called SHAM Out Of A Motherplane Called MERKABAH Or NIBIRU. Then In 1970 A.D., Was My Time To Come In Flesh To Start My Work Of Breaking The Spell Of Sleep Also Called The SPELL OF LEVIATHAN Or KINGU, The Moon Spell Or Lunatic State Of Mind With The Power As The "Sun Of Righteousness" (Malachi 4:2). Earth Astronomers Thought It Was A Comet, Which They Called Bennett That Appeared On March 16, 1970 A.D. Four Months Before My 25th Birthday June 26, 1970 A.D. - The Opening Of The Seventh Seal Which Marked The Beginning Of The Aquarian Age. An Astrophysicist Named Ricarrdo Ciacconi Sent Up A Satellite From Kenya, Africa In The Year 1970 A.D., To Study X-Rays In The Sky For Three Years Trying To Map Our Coming. The Satellite Was Called "Uhuru" Which In The African Language Called Swahili, ls "Freedom". Swahili Is Made From Two Different Languages Called Bantu And Arabic That Was A Language Created For The Slave Trade That Occured In Zanzibar Between The Arabs And The Scientists Were Well Aware Of Our Coming And Called Us Bennett

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back