Black People : Who Dr Malachi York, realy is, in his own words

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I, YAANUWN, Am An ANUNNAQI Or What You Would Call An Extra-Terrestrial; Extra Terra-Astral; Look At This EXTRA- Meaning In Addition To; TERRA-Of The Earth; ASTRAL- Of Or From The Stars. I Am What You Call An Angelic Being, An Eloheem From The 8th Planet Called RIZQ Which Has 1 Moon SHESHQI Of Its Own. This Galaxy, The Nineteenth Galaxy Called "ILLYUWN" Originally Referred To As Heaven Known As Elysium In Greek, Has 3 Suns: 1) SHAMASH 2) UTU 3) APSU Which Means A Tri-Solar System With 38 Moons And 19 Planets. Each With Its Own Number Of Moons. I Have Incarnated Here In This Form To Act As A Human Being For The Sole Purpose Of Saving The Children Of The ELOHEEM (ANUNNAQI), The Banaat, Which Is The Same Word As Bennett, The Chosen 144,000. Just As Mary Of 2,000 Years Ago Was Chosen By The MOST HIGH, ANU, Called An ALIEN, Which Is 'ALI' And 'EN' (AN), Both Of Which Are Names For ANU, To Breed The Holy Thing Called Yashu'a Or Jesus', Real Name Tammuz, Called Horus. So Too, The Banaat Will Breed The Savior Of This Time; If They Hold Firm To The Rope On Your Planet Earth. The Planet Earth Is Also Referred To As Orb, Ard (Arduwt), QI, Terra Or Even Tiwawat And Tamtu Meaning "Maiden Of Life ". However, It Was Originally Called Tiamat. I, YAANUWN, Have Come To Save The Children Of The ELOHEEM (ANUNNAQI) From Being Killed As You Bring Your Planet Near To What Could Be Its Total Destruction.
    http://www2.gsu.edu/~phpgls/mzy.htm

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    and ur point?

one love
    khasm

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

to try and divert attention away from your thread on Meldek......You must have struck a deep nerve!

The 'what is an internet troll' thread defines this very behavior!

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I Am A Being From The 19th Galaxy Called lLLYUWN. We Have Been Coming To This Planet Before It Had Your Life Form On It. I Manifest Into This Body To Speak Through This Body. I Am A Entity An Etheric Being. We Watched The 3 Other Cycles Of 18,000 Years, Two Moons And One Sun Which Is Part Of Your 24,000 Year Cycle, The Equinox; The Removal Of The Dust Cloud From Light To Darkness Then To Light Again. I Incarnated Into This Realm From Time To Time. My Incarnation As An Ilah Mutajassid Or Avatara Was Originally In The Year 1945 A.D. In Order To Get Here I Travelled By One Of The Smaller Passenger Crafts Called SHAM Out Of A Motherplane Called MERKABAH Or NIBIRU. Then In 1970 A.D., Was My Time To Come In Flesh To Start My Work Of Breaking The Spell Of Sleep Also Called The SPELL OF LEVIATHAN Or KINGU, The Moon Spell Or Lunatic State Of Mind With The Power As The "Sun Of Righteousness" (Malachi 4:2). Earth Astronomers Thought It Was A Comet, Which They Called Bennett That Appeared On March 16, 1970 A.D. Four Months Before My 25th Birthday June 26, 1970 A.D. - The Opening Of The Seventh Seal Which Marked The Beginning Of The Aquarian Age. An Astrophysicist Named Ricarrdo Ciacconi Sent Up A Satellite From Kenya, Africa In The Year 1970 A.D., To Study X-Rays In The Sky For Three Years Trying To Map Our Coming. The Satellite Was Called "Uhuru" Which In The African Language Called Swahili, ls "Freedom". Swahili Is Made From Two Different Languages Called Bantu And Arabic That Was A Language Created For The Slave Trade That Occured In Zanzibar Between The Arabs And The Scientists Were Well Aware Of Our Coming And Called Us Bennett

5. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace!!!

Who Dr Malachi York, really is, in the words of the court!

A convicted child molester...... nuff said.

Peace

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    and the court system has always been kind to us....lol

one love
    khasm

7. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

No, I'm not even implying that the court is all good. Child molestation isn't a charge commonly brought against our so-called high-science thinkers and enemies of the system. Furthermore the charges where brought against him by his own so-called people.

Peace

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    I have allwayz stated I am a follow no man. Dr York being hu man has his faults. That's his issue. I challange any one to dispute his knowledge of science and theology for that is all I am interested in. Showing melanted individuals how to heka their spirts. From solid to gas to etheric energy scares the Hell out of white folks. Since when did they start caring bout molesting children. FYI Dr York is not the author of the gilgamesh epics eluma ishh the Torah the bible which all support what we are discussing in the original thread.

9. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    True dat.. name one of our elders that slander has not been utlized. With all due respect no one is in a position to sling mud .

10. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    my whole thing is knowledge is knowledge...
    who knows...he might just be a high evolutionary being...
    one thing i do know is that the government looked at him as a threat...

one love
    khasm