Black People : Who Do You Consider Our True Black Leaders In 2013?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by chuck, Jun 15, 2013.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Obviously those the white status quo dare to pick for us are either sellouts or traitors and no use wasting our time etc. always disputing who they just mimic or do claim on their own...

:thinking:

2. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    I hardly feel or think I'm the only one here who realizes the con games etc. the white status quo continues to resort to, since what is on the surface a mere admitting that the issues/problems/etc. we are having to cope and deal with are justifiable for us to air our criticisms about, the paternalism ad naseum which even reflect the news reports etc. about them-- and years later at that-- are insulting and demeaning reflections of their reactions and overreactions...

It is obvious, for the sake of their own agendas, some of them will continue to rewrite history, though we need and should want to remind everybody past generations did more than just make a lot of noise etc.

Also the historical record reveals some of them were and remain some of the sources of the issues and problems we did and continue to have to cope and deal with etc.

:10500:

3. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    My and the point:

Let us not allow others to decide for us how we can and should debate/discuss/etc. our peoples issues/problems/etc.

I. e., part of their ploys is to overlay the facts etc. with revisionist takes, also them implying/suggesting/etc we can't (or won't) come together in our own best interests...

The facts available reveal some past generations tried to, and only failed because the white powers etc. undermined their efforts, etc.

We just can't let them get away with that -- again--and by default!

:10500: