Chief Elder Osiris : WHO DETERMINE WHEN RACE IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE IN AMERICA

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    WHO DETERMINE WHEN RACE IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE IN AMERICA

By Chief Elder Osiris

The most telling facet about America Hypocrisy is Race in America and how America is not willing to have a serious dialog on that subject and continue to attempt to hide its Racist Prejudice against the target of America Prejudice expression.

But the problem is not all of America doing, the victims of the expression of Racial Prejudice in America, have to bear some of the Blame as well, because Black People, which is the Target victim of America Unjustified Prejudice, is as guilty as America, by allowing America to set the standards as to what constitute America Racial Prejudice, an attribute of America Ruling Class Racism, they that set the Sociological standards for America Social Order.

So my question again, is a valid one, which is, Who Determine When Race Is No Longer An Issue In America ?

Is it the perpetrator of such an expressed behavior or is it the Victim receiving the effect of such a behavior ?

In America, it appear to be the Perpetrator that determine the status of Racial Relations in America and make no mistake about it, in America, the Race Problem is between Black and White Folks, and today, White Folks are the practitioner of Race Unjustified Prejudice against Black People in America, and is calling the shots on what constitute Race and Race Problems in America, and what the answer is, to America race Problem, which America do Lie, in stating that the Race Problem in America is Fast dissolving, because Black Folks sit back on our Behind and allow the Perpetrator of the Race Problem in America, to determine its status in America.

So tell me, why does the victim of Racism and Racial Prejudice sit silently by, and allow all of the Lies White commentators be telling about Race Relations in America, to go unchallenged, white folks are indicating that by America Successful Melting Pot action, Race Prejudice is fast disappearing from the social fabric of America and we Black Folks sit back and say not One **** Word in objection, to such a Lie, as a matter of fact, we allow a victim of the Melting Pot experience to come along and Lecture us on the issue of Race in America, a Lecture that White Folks Loved because it was no where near the Divine truth concerning the Racist Practice of America government and the Racial Practice of White America Prejudice, not to mention the Sub- Ethnic Groups that has acquired the Racial Prejudice syndrome against Black folks in America, which has Obama Run to become the Democratic Presidential nominee, in Jeopardy today and always has been, since he declared his Candidacy for America President, because in America, there reside the racism and Unjustified Prejudice sowed by those that did Enslaved Our black Ancestors.

Let me say that Obama Racial Speech was the most uninformed and Dishonest dissertation on Race in America by someone claiming to be Black could ever give, well I know you do not Want to hear the Divine Truth concerning Obama, but I am obligated to share the Divine Truth with you Black People and then you can treat it as you will and yes i do support Obama, but for my own reason and not for White folks and Afrikan Americans Reason.

Obama Speech on Race was that of a Mulatto Romanticist, full of Wants, unexperienced Imagination, and Philosophical Opinions, coming from Obama Mind, a Mind that has been shaped by his Mother and later by Reverend Wright, two entities that is motivated by Wants and influenced imagination about America and the want of Racial Composition of the world, with the Tension being, when reduced to its common denominator, between Black and White People, with White People being the inventor and implementor of Racism and Unjustified Prejudice against Black people, and I present to any Afrikan worth our Melanin, to attempt to defy this Divine Truth, and remain to appear to be intelligent when done.

Obama does not have the Mind qualified to deal justly with the Race Problem in America and the World, it take a Divine Mind Liken to a Garvey mind to deal justly with the Race Developed problem in America and the World, Racism and Unjustified Prejudice can not be Divinely approached with a solution to such a problem by being objective, and that is the problem that is ailing Obama and most Brand New Afrikan Americans Human beings, and you expect me to allow someone that can not approach the Problem of Racism and Unjustified Prejudice Subjectively with honesty, to school me on the issue of Racism and Unjustified Prejudice in America and the World ?

No beloved, I am a Dignified Realist, absent of tainted Influenced imagination, I am the Experienced victim of every Nano Inch of Racism and Racial Prejudice that has ever been practiced against our Ancient Divine Black Ancestors, having the practical experience as well as the so call Jim crow experience of such a White Racial Expression, so no so call Afrikan American can come before me half stepping, drunk off of the influence of a Lying Deceiving Racist, Unjustified Prejudice America system of Governing, wearing the Crown of Hypocrisy to hide the realness of intent, concerning Black People in America, and what give America Hypocrisy away, is the fact that America is not grown up enough to deal Justly with her Sins against Black People and the sign of America Racial Immaturity is the fact that America is not Mentally equipped to deal with the Reality that America is in Depth to our Enslaved Ancestors, to pay Reparation for the Evil and Harm caused by America upon our Enslaved Ancestors, and not until that Bill is settle, no Worth While Black Being, Worth the Melanin we Carry, should bow to the Cunning Tricks of America Hypocrisy, when Race is the subject Matter, because All Black People, Proud to be Living In Black, know that RACE MATTERS !!!

Beloved, Only Black folks in America, here by way of the Middle Passage, can and is qualified to determine when the Issue of Race has been Justly Settled in America, and nobody else, and while I am on this Matter of Race and America, let me share with you that as for as I am concerned, Reverend Wright is no black Hero nor is he a black Revolutionary, he fully confessed to you that he is just another Con Artist wearing a Religious Robe, calibrated to tell you what he Know you Black folks have been conditioned to Hear, which is based on Wants and not what Black folks Divinely Need to Hear.

Reverend Wright is just another Preaching the Lying Gospel Deceiver, how can he tell Black Folks the Divine truth Holding the symbol of the made up Crucifixion before you, in order to keep you Dumb and blind to the Divine Truth, the only action qualified to point you back to your Divine Mind and put back on your Divine spirituality Path carrying the Symbol not of Death, but of Life.

Here we are today witnessing the action going on in the most aggressive practice of Racism Prejudice in America so call Criminal Justice System, Wesley receive Three Years, Mumia sat on Death row, many Sister and Brother held as political prisoners and the Enforcers of a Diseased Law, after gunning down our children, end up going Free and this is the America you rather remain to be a Victim of Racist Prejudice in, because Obama promise you to hold on to Hope because a Change is Coming ?

There is no Divine Leader for Black People that hold up the Cross of a fictitious Character by the Name of Jesus, in your Mind, while Afrika is Burning and the Black World is being led to the Racial Melting Pot of Distortion and Racial Transformation, what kind of a Black Leader could be so Cold Religious minded that will not have the Mental Strength to Share the Divine Truth with a People whose Life Core, is Divinely spiritual, and not believing Religiously, such Leaders are those that choose to believe and not to Know about the Divine essence.

Any Black so call confessed Leader, hand picked by our oppressors, must come to be a Suspect of being a Traitor to the Black Race, by Black People, because all of the Time that we have given them to get it Right for our Lives, they have failed, which serve as proof that the present crop of so call Black Leaders, can not and do not Want to save our Black Lives, just to exploit it, for the Oppressors and their benefit, and we Black People today, you Proud of Living In Black, must tell all of those phony Black Leaders, that The Time has come for us to take them to the Hell that they Lie about every Sunday Morning.

Because you see, the Divine Truth has now come back to us and we now are in motion of Reclaiming our Divine Mind, which elevate us back into our Divine spirituality, equipping us to Know what is Divinely True and Real for and in our Black Lives, qualifying us to be able to Divinely Hyper-Communicate with our Genetic Ancient Divine Black Ancestors, they that Know the Divine Truth, concerning the Divine Essence, The Universe, and the Value of our Divine Black Lives.

Let The black Foolish One Amongst us Black People, cry out against that which is Divinely Truth, having no one Black, any longer interested in hearing such a Lying and Deceiving Cry.

Be Kind To Your Self

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.destee.com
    www.livinginblack.ning.com
    http://www.freewebs.com/ogieva27/chiefelderosirisakkebala.htm
    GOOGLE SEARCH: Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
    [email protected]

2. GrozTheWarrior

GrozTheWarrior Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Let me first say that I would love to be able to express my thoughts like this, Osiris.

Secondly, allow me the privilege of asking my own variation on your above question: At what point can the determination even be made that Race is no longer an issue?

This question has been on my mind for several years now and I haven't come to a reasonable conclusion yet. As some of you may know, I am fresh out of college with a teaching credential in Music Education in California. I ask this only because I can't help but be slightly pessimistic when it comes to this issue. As unfortunate as it seems, it is my belief that there will continue to be people in this country who are so blind and so ignorant that racism will continue to perpetuate, regardless of how many people in power say that Race is no longer an issue!

Apologies in advance if this is too far off-topic, but after reading Osiris' article, I thought this was an appropriate place to raise my question, too.

Thank you.

-Groz

3. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    Quote: Chief Elder Osiris

Obama does not have the Mind qualified to deal justly with the Race Problem in America and the World, it take a Divine Mind Liken to a Garvey mind to deal justly with the Race Developed problem in America and the World, Racism and Unjustified Prejudice can not be Divinely approached with a solution to such a problem by being objective, and that is the problem that is ailing Obama and most Brand New Afrikan Americans Human beings, and you expect me to allow someone that can not approach the Problem of Racism and Unjustified Prejudice Subjectively with honesty, to school me on the issue of Racism and Unjustified Prejudice in America and the World ?

No beloved, I am a Dignified Realist, absent of tainted Influenced imagination, I am the Experienced victim of every Nano Inch of Racism and Racial Prejudice that has ever been practiced against our Ancient Divine Black Ancestors, having the practical experience as well as the so call Jim crow experience of such a White Racial Expression, so no so call Afrikan American can come before me half stepping, drunk off of the influence of a Lying Deceiving Racist, Unjustified Prejudice America system of Governing, wearing the Crown of Hypocrisy to hide the realness of intent, concerning Black People in America, and what give America Hypocrisy away, is the fact that America is not grown up enough to deal Justly with her Sins against Black People and the sign of America Racial Immaturity is the fact that America is not Mentally equipped to deal with the Reality that America is in Depth to our Enslaved Ancestors, to pay Reparation for the Evil and Harm caused by America upon our Enslaved Ancestors, and not until that Bill is settle, no Worth While Black Being, Worth the Melanin we Carry, should bow to the Cunning Tricks of America Hypocrisy, when Race is the subject Matter, because All Black People, Proud to be Living In Black, know that RACE MATTERS !!!

My sentiment exactly, Wonderful

T.SC.
    Peace!

4. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    My love for you brother is WELL PLACED!

5. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    the answer cheif is both,now we know what the perpetrator is about but the real tragedy is that alot of us are victims and we don't realize it,i had to explain to a black lady not long ago how when a new subway staion is placed into a mostly black area that it's a sign that whites are coming,but this lady just kept raving about how wonderful it is to have a subway station of our own,very sad,perhaps when she is forced out of her home because it is suddenly declared[IMMINENT DOMAIN]and replace by a starbucks she'll get it,you know as well as i that the victims are still singing[we shall overcome]when in reality we are being[OVERRUN]racism will ALWAYS be a problem in this country.

6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Only Black folks in America, here by way of the Middle Passage, can and is qualified to determine when the Issue of Race has been Justly Settled in America, and nobody else.

^^

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    another pristine post brotha....

one love
    khasm