Black Spirituality Religion : Who coded

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Who coded the Holy Scriptures (Old Testament) and why?

It is obvious the Holy Scriptures, Old Testament are comprised from Egyptian Histories and events mainly of the Pharaohs to the Red Crown and main points of the 18th Dynasty.
    Who do you believe coded the Holy Scriptures to disconnect it from Egypt and why? Or was it simply a standard writing style of our ancestors to record history as a deification of the main ancestors?

Peace and Power in Reading.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Music Producer,

My selection of the two choices would be the latter. And my basic premise for choosing it hinges on the attempt of Europeans to become Egyptians. So rather than code the manuscripts they simply tried stealing the culture and identity of Egyptians (as in Stolen Legacy), in my opinion. That being the case removes the need to code, if you will. If you don’t, I am not mad at you d:).

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,319
    I don't believe the Holy Scriptures was disconnected from Mizraim. All things, histories, people, did't begin there. As glorious as Egypt was, there were other nations, and one being Israel, they wrote the Doctrine inspired by the Father's Holy Spirit.

Some history is the same, or sounds very similar I believe, because man has his start from one place, and it was recorded for all tribes to keep, but some had been distorted and changed. I believe the Israelites kept the purest form, since the Father Chose them to be His People, and He wanted all generations coming to have an understanding of the truth to who He is, who His Son is, and His Spirit. He wanted us all to have a chance at salvation, by knowing of the sacrifice of the Son for the iniquities of the earth, and His resurrection from the dead, because if we didn't have this knowledge, we'd all be condemned. Being merciful, the Father has kept us from such an end, by our faith and belief in His truth, and has redeemed us to His Throne, and has justified us by His Anointed.