Black People Politics : who cares about black people besides black people?

i am black and i care about black people only.

i have been chastised by some posters who feel i am too narrow minded.
they care about all the world's peoples.

are there other people in this world who care about black people besides us?

James, surely you don't really mean that. Aren't you the brother who posted here, a few days ago, that you wish you were younger so you could fly Obama's drones for him?

There is a country in Africa, Somalia, where most of the people are several shades blacker than you or I. Your boy, Obama, has killed _civilian_ black people in Somalia, something he got condemned about by the UN:

The following is a Kenyan media broadcast, between two brothers both of whom, again, are darker than you or I, discussing concerns over the troubling consequences of Obama stationing drones in the African continent, including Obama's father's homeland of Kenya:

What shade of brown or black would someone's complexion have to be to keep you from killing them with one of Obama' s drones?

Here this "last word" thing comes up again. Angela22 was commenting on someone else who brought up the "last word" issue. I don't understand it, myself.

Others is the only thing to which we can compare ourselves. You don't exist in a vacuum. Your whole being is because you've experienced things and have come into contact with other beings who have helped you form who you are.

I agree.

I don't understand the "last word" thing either. It's like, as long as you don't oppose me, I'll talk to you.:em4200:

Peace!

:11100: the shade that would insure that they would not attack the US

When I was in the Navy, I went to African countries that didn't care that we were black. They saw us as prey. I don't understand why some of us think we would be greeted with open arms just because we are black. Maybe this was the mistake of this one brutha that got beat and robbed in Johannesburg, he thought his blackness would save him.

But forget about us, why are they killing each other? Should they be smart enough to say, we are not going to do to ourselves what the West is doing? Where is their wake up call?

Peace!

:11100: the shade that would insure that they would not attack the US

Again, I find myself standing in awe of your willingness to admit what you honestly believe, even when I disagree 100% with what you believe. This forum has at least one other member who agrees with Obama's killing of people of color by drones. But you are the only one who would be honest enough to admit that your suppport is based on the color of the target's skin.

I will even go a step further and admit that I am convinced that Obama shares your purely racist beliefs. Which, perhaps, explains why you voted for him.

But, unlike you, rather than admit he hates people of color enough to kill them, Obama would engage in the sort of Clinton-esque double speak he has become famous for --- the sort of parsing of words which allowed him to say on Leno recently that the US does not have a domestic spying program even when he knows the whole world knows he is lying thru his perfectly white teeth:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back