Science and Technology : Who Can Make Water?

I am talking about determining what it takes to figure out how a 1360ft skyscraper could come straight down in less than 30 seconds.
And you haven't figured it out yet?

By LEVEL I mean everything between the plane of the surface of one FLOOR and the plane of the surface of the next FLOOR. For most LEVELS of WTC1 that would include 12 foot lengths of vertical columns in the core and on the perimeter. That means the length of columns on LEVEL TEN had to support the weight of 100 LEVELS above that. The FLOOR on LEVEL TEN did not support the higher LEVELS.
It wasn't bearing columns that caused the failure.

If you are accusing me of saying the FLOOR supported something please tell me the number of the post.
If I were to accuse you of anything it'd be of being obtuse.
I said each floor was designed to only support their own weight. But what I left out was what other rather very important role those trusses played in making the building work at all because I assumed someone that claimed to have studied that building inside out knew how and why that building did work to begin with.
So start there and maybe you'll find your answers: just how did that building work?
Then you'll understand why I'm on and on about the load bearing capacity of the floors.

So try finding the data, or even the discussion, of the distribution of steel down any skyscraper in the world.

Call me anything you want. I don't give a ****!

I asked Richard Gage to his face about the steel distribution. First he looked at me like I had grown a second head. Then he said that the NIST wasn't giving out accurate blueprints. This was in May of 2008 and he was doing one of his dog and pony shows at Chicago Circle Campus so I drove into town to ask about it.

It has been 14 more years and his organizationI still has not done a model though as I pointed out it only took 4 months to build a physical model of the Tacoma Narrows bridge in a wind tunnel in 1940. No computers for virtual modeling then.

Making a small self supporting structure that is supposed to model a 1360 foot skyscraper is a problem because of the Square-Cube Law. If you believe that you understand the collapse that is your business.

So try finding the data, or even the discussion, of the distribution of steel down any skyscraper in the world.

I asked Richard Gage to his face about the steel distribution. First he looked at me like I had grown a second head. Then he said that the NIST wasn't giving out accurate blueprints. This was in May of 2008 and he was doing one of his dog and pony shows at Chicago Circle Campus so I drove into town to ask about it.

It has been 14 more years and his organizationI still has not done a model though as I pointed out it only took 4 months to build a physical model of the Tacoma Narrows bridge in a wind tunnel in 1940. No computers for virtual modeling then.

Making a small self supporting structure that is supposed to model a 1360 foot skyscraper is a problem because of the Square-Cube Law. If you believe that you understand the collapse that is your business.

.o0( Should look at you like you have a 2nd head )

this thread was supposed to be about water. will you get out of here with the distractions. thank you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back