Science and Technology : Who Can Make Water?

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
Answer:?

Eye know the chemical makeup of water which is: H2O: 2 oxygens and one hydrogen. Eye learned that in chemistry. Yet when Eye read the class syllabus in my chemistry class Eye thought we were actually going to make water. Not! :lol:

Last edited:
2 Hydrogens 1 Oxygen

Ducks and runs, dodging hail stones.

The chemical reaction produces a lot of heat so you get steam/water vapor. That is why liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen can be used for rocket fuel and the Hindenburg blew up.

Last edited:
Answer:?

Eye know the chemical makeup of water which is: H2O: 2 oxygens and one hydrogen.

Eye learned that in chemistry. Yet when Eye read the syllabus Eye thought we were actually going to make water. Not!

This is why you should leave the science stuff to the science people

This is why you should leave the science stuff to the science people
I have been wondering about "the science people" ever since 2005. That is when I started arguing about 9/11 on the internet.

The people who designed the Twin Towers had to figure out how to distribute the steel down the structures. Look at the Eiffel Tower. There are skyscrapers all over the world.

Where is the steel distribution data on the North Tower? Where is that data on any skyscraper anywhere? Where are the "experts" even talking about the significance of the data?

The non-science people need to understand principles more though not details.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back