Egypt : Who Built Ancient Egypt’s Great Pyramid And How? Hidden Text Holds Clues, Thousand-Year-Old Mystery

:huh1:

Piece of Great Pyramid Found in Scotland May Unlock Major Mystery

Inside the box Eladany found a 5-inch piece of cedar broken into three pieces. This (formerly intact) unassuming piece of wood was one of only three items—provocatively known as the ‘Dixon relics’—that were removed from the Queen’s Chamber in the Great Pyramid in the 19th century. The other two (a ball and hook), are housed in the British Museum. For the past 70 years, however, the wooden ‘relic’ was lost.

The Daily Beast

Candida Moss

:picture:
Sean Gallup

Sean Gallup

A mummy discovered in a vast burial ground of Egypt's pharaohs could change how ancient history is understood

ae27ae7f90fee0638e73f16307eb77ba

Mohamed Mujahid (left), the head of the Egyptian mission that discovered the tomb of the ancient Egyptian nobleman Khuwy, inspecting the tomb's walls inside at the Saqqara necropolis on April 13, 2019. Mohamed Al-Shahed/Getty Images

Alia Shoaib

Into the pharaoh's chamber: how I fell in love with ancient Egypt
Amid the convulsions in the years following the Arab Spring, Peter Hessler went to the ancient city of Amarna, site of another short-lived attempt to remake a nation

For a couple of years, I had researched archaeological digs in Upper Egypt, and now I made trips alone in the car. Then I reached Fustat, where, more than 1,000 years ago, Arab invaders founded the capital that eventually grew to become Cairo...

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...ab-spring-revolution?utm_source=pocket-newtab

4658.jpg

Main image: Amarna in Egypt. Photograph: Danita Delimont/Alamy

Hessler’s wife, Leslie, and their daughters visiting the Red Pyramid. Photograph: Peter Hessler
Arab invaders founded the city of Cairo? I've never heard or read that anywhere! What do our Afrikan scholars say?! Where is Hessler's evidence?!!!

A mummy discovered in a vast burial ground of Egypt's pharaohs could change how ancient history is understood

ae27ae7f90fee0638e73f16307eb77ba

Mohamed Mujahid (left), the head of the Egyptian mission that discovered the tomb of the ancient Egyptian nobleman Khuwy, inspecting the tomb's walls inside at the Saqqara necropolis on April 13, 2019. Mohamed Al-Shahed/Getty Images

Alia Shoaib

So, the experts were surprised? So what? Dr. Ben taught us in the 1970s that they were a bunch of graverobbers, who did not have the permission of the deceased nor their descendants to violate the tombs and temples of its residents!!! Remember, the "Arabs institutionalized slavery and the Europeans internationalized it", Dr. John Henrik Clarke. Both were enslavers and I wouldn't trust either one any further than I could see them! Beware of foreign experts on our history and culture!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back