Black People : Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White Jr. - Full film

I automatically dismiss this as anti-semitic rant. Anti-semitic whites are also by default racist towards black. This is a blatant attempt to divert whiteys' blame toward the Jews. Doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Real guilty of global slave trades are number one Arabs and number two Europeans. Full stop. Neither were blacks nor some opportunistic Jews blameless. But by themselves they are not not responsible for slavery on a global scale.

I automatically dismiss this as anti-semitic rant. Anti-semitic whites are also by default racist towards black. This is a blatant attempt to divert whiteys' blame toward the Jews. Doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Real guilty of global slave trades are number one Arabs and number two Europeans. Full stop. Neither were blacks nor some opportunistic Jews blameless. But by themselves they are not not responsible for slavery on a global scale.

You know, if the Black man could learn to keep his little friend from between the legs of everything with a twat we wouldn't be having this conversation right now!!! All these mutts on the planet ain't got ish to do with nobody but the Black man period!! We created what we now call a Jew so don't say that they are blameless....cause the reality is that we were running up in white women like it was okay and they were giving birth to these mulatto babies who saw themselves back then as a distinct race or group of people. We know that the jews are actually white people who took the hebraic religion in order to steer clear of the Christian and islamic crusades that were taking place. I don't get all into names, titles or anything else. A greek, a roman, an italian or anything else is all white to me. There are only two sides to the chess board...white and black and we better learn to understand that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back