Black People Politics : Who Benefits From Donald Trump's Tax Plan?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Liberty, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,284
    What Is Donald Trump's Tax Plan? An Analysis Of Whom It Will Benefit

upload_2016-11-14_4-6-40.png

Donald Trump leaves an elevator at Trump Tower in New York City, just prior to delivering a speech in September that outlined his plan for tax reform

Donald Trump has proposed a very detailed tax plan — but his statements on the campaign trail don't always match what his proposal would really do.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    I see that everyone gets a tax cut according to your current and proposed chart of taxable percents. Still the very wealthy pay more taxes, of corse. It seemed fair to me. The very wealthy are always investing in more.

By the way, your flag is UK? How are the British doing? Where are you exactly from? Not expecting an address.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,106
    "Who Benefits From Donald Trump's Tax Plan?"

Hmmm... probably the same characters who benefited from
    Obama's tax plan.

• Like Like x 2
    • True True x 1
    • List
  4. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,872
    Brutha Raptor, long time no see!!!! But it's good to see you...

IMO it's the same old game. Say one thing to get elected but do the opposite. As you can see, he already is back tracking on locking up Hillary, the wall, immigration, and "draining the swamp". How can he drain the swamp of DC insiders when he has surrounded himself with nothing but insiders? Also He has made a Klansman his chief of staff.

Peace!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,106
    HoTeP Enki!

Yeah Trump is indeed doing what all presidents have done with no exception. Just as I bet his tax plan will benefit the class of people as they have no matter the president in the oval office at least going back to jfk no exception...

• Like Like x 2
    • True True x 1
    • List
  6. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,872
    Brutha Raptor JFK was the example made for all others to see what happens when you try and upset the status qoue. Rothschild, and Rockefeller are the families that call the shots. Obama acknowledge the truth that the MC spoke at one of those dinners when he said that changing things wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.

Peace!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,106
    Then what is the point in running for potus, if any attempt substantive to improving the nations many issues is thwarted by the notion of being killed?

A good thing about history, is that one can learn from it. What happened, how it happened and perhaps come up with defensive measures so that it don't happen to 'you'. When I was younger, I recall that records about jfk's assassination won't come out until 2035. To make sure anyone who could be indicted is long gone. But those records, I bet, any president can get access to, for I do not know a statute that will disallow any pres for viewing those documents. If Obama is any student of history, he could've seeked out these documents and perhaps learn something that could keep him out of harms way should he make a move(s) that go against the 'status quo'.

Again, what is the point in running if you can do anything of substance, if it means being snuffed out by the 'elites'? Makes no sense to me...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,872
    You are safe as long as you stay within your boundaries. His executive powers only goes so far, and that's it. But like I said, even he admitted it was harder than he thought. Also why has trump surrounded himself with the very people he said he would get rid of.? You would think that some of his supporters would ask the question "how"?

Peace!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,106
    Given that, I won't let Obama ride given the many of his policies, both foreign and domestic.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,106
    And they should ask the question. Imma have 'fun' with trump too.Just I have bush, clinton, regan to name a few. I have a feeling that the obama-apologists will give me "free reign" this time around.

Now, was obama so naive to think it would be anything but hard? If so, that in and of itself is problematic. If there is any indication to the difficulty of that oval office, his being a senator should've clued him in, for being a federal senator is no walk in the park either.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List