Destee Network : Who believes in the Holy Bible?

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by nahadarah, Feb 4, 2007.

1. nahadarah

nahadarah New Member MEMBER

Feb 3, 2007
    Do you want to find out the TRUTH? Who are you?

*Our website

Here is some real History. Our History. Not lies made up according to some man’s opinion.

Did you know that those of us that have fathers who are so-called Negroes and so-called Indians scattered throughout North, Central, South America, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Hispaniola, the West Indian Islands and all the lands throughout the four corners of the earth are the real JEWS, the real ISRAELITES that the Holy Bible speaks of?

Have you ever heard the TRUTH about where our people really come from and why we are in the conditions we are in today? Have you ever heard the TRUTH about who the real JEWS are, about who the real ISRAELITES are?

I am not speaking of the Caucasian people with the curls on the side of their head, who dress in all black (black top hat, little hat pinned on their head, etc…)

They are not the real Jews or the real Israelites or the true people of God.

WE ARE!

Hmm, you’ve been taught lies all your life so you shouldn’t find it strange that this is news to you. Thank God The Father and God The Son for blessing me with the opportunity to share this information with you.

Did you know that God is black? Did you know that Jesus Christ is black? Did you know that Jesus Christ is a Jew? Jew is short for Judah (one of the 12 tribes of Israel , referring to the so-called Negroes). There was a time in History when people started to refer to all 12 of the tribes of the Nation of Israel as Judah . Then Jews for short. Did you know that the chosen people of God are the Israelites? I’m sure not sure if you’ve heard of the Israelites. If you have (or have not), I will tell you about them. Did you know that the true Israelites are black! - Jeremiah 14:2, KJV (King James Version)

There are so many scriptures in the Bible that show you the color of the real Jews/Israelites.

The color of Jesus Christ (The King of the Jews) – his people were made in his image!
    Read - Genesis 1:26-27 KJV

26-And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

"27": So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Read - Revelation chapter 1 verses 1, 13-15 KJV

1-“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:”

13-And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14- His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15-And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.”

Read - Daniel chapter 10 verses 5-6 KJV
    5- Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:

6- His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

They Called Christ’s Disciples NIGER (A Latin word that means black, referring to people of brown color)

Read - Acts chapter 13 verse 1“Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.”

The color of the Jews (Jew short for Judah, one of the 12 tribes of Israel)
    Read - Jeremiah 14:2 KJV
    “Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up”

The color of King Solomon (a Jew)
    Read - Song of Solomon chapter 1 verse 5 KJVI am black, and comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

The color of Job (A Jew)
    Read - Job chapter 30 verse 30 KJV
    My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.”

The color of Jeremiah (a Jew)

Read - Jeremiah 8:21 KJV“For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

If someone converts to judaism, and believes, what's the difference?

There is a complete difference. Being a Jew is a Nationality. You have to be born a Jew. You have to be born an Israelite. And the only way you are an Israelite is if your father is a so-called (so-called because these are not our true names) Negro or a so-called Indian from North, Central, South America, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Hispaniola, the West Indian Islands or all the lands throughout the four corners of the earth. These are the real JEWS, the real ISRAELITES that the Holy Bible speaks of.

Jews or Israelites are a people. For example you cannot covert to being Black or being Hispanic. You have to be born this way. With that being said, we Israelites believe in the one true God. We follow the laws that God gave US and no one else.

Just because someone wants to “convert” or start following our laws does not make them a Jew/Israelite, and it does not make them one of God’s chosen people. God’s chosen people are the true Israelites (mentioned above and below). God is our Father and no one else’s.

Deuteronomy, chapter 7:
    Verse 6: For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Amos, chapter 3:
    Verse 2: You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

The Bible says to Prove all things:
    1 Thessalonians, chapter 5:21
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

We have one purpose for being alive:Ecclesiastes, chapter 12:13
    Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

What is love?:
    St. John 14: 15:
    (Jesus said this) If ye love me, keep my commandments.

2nd John 1:6
    And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Who is running the earth? Who has the power or controls everything? White people. The same white people that had our people in slavery. The same white people that have a proven track record (from the beginning of time) of violence, murder, rape. They are "The Wicked". Yes there are other wicked people. But this entire nation is known as The Wicked.

The same white people that pretend to be everyone except for who they are. The same white people that cover up the truth and tells lies. He covers up the true identity of the real Israelites who were once the Judges of the earth and he paints himself as them. He pretends to be The Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, The Hebrew Israelites (The Jews)

The white people are not the real Jews -
    Revelation 2:9
    I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
    Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Job 9:24
    The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

I am an Israelite. What does that mean? We as Israelites believe in the Bible (The Old and New Testament) We as Israelites believe in Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God not just a prophet or an ordinary man. We believe that Jesus Christ died for his people, the Israelites. We as Israelites don’t act like everybody else. We don’t do things that everyone else does. We follow the laws of God. We don’t eat everything. We follow the dietary law that was given to us from God. Not because we are strange. But because God says we have to be a certain way and eat certain things and yes, we are very different from other people. In fact we are special and above all people. Deuteronomy 7:6 (King James Version).

You are an Israelite too if your father comes from one of these 12 tribes below:

13. Judah – The Negroes
    14. Benjamin - West Indians
    15. Levi - Hatians
    16. Simeon – Dominicans
    17. Zebulon - Guatemala to Panama
    18. Ephraim – Puerto Ricans
    19. Manasseh - Cubans
    20. Gad – North American Indians
    21. Reuben – Seminole Indians
    22. Naphtali - Argentina and Chile
    23. Asher - Columbia to Uruguay
    24. Issachar - Mexicans

As well as the scattered (DISPERSED) Israelites in all nations throughout the FOUR CORNERS of the Earth. In places like EUROPE, ASIA, THE MIDDLE EAST, EGYPT & AFRICA, INDIA, THE FAR EAST AND MORE

Read Acts 13:1, “ NIGER ” IS A LATIN WORD THAT MEANS BLACK (referring to people of brown color).

The Israelites are God’s chosen people, nobody else! – That should make you feel really good!

Who are the 12 Lost Tribes of the Nation Israel according to the Bible? – Those whose fathers are the native (indigenous) people of North, Central and South America, whose fathers are of Indian and Negro descent?
    As well as the scattered (dispersed) Israelites in all nations throughout the four corners of the Earth.
    In places like Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Egypt & Africa, India, the Far East & more. . .

I have been to others churches in the past. NO other church out there is telling our people the truth about Jesus Christ! No other church out there is teaching our people who we really are. No other church out there is telling our people, why we are in the conditions we are in. No church out there is telling us what we have to do to get out of the conditions we are in., No other church out there is telling us the truth period! The churches out there are set up to take people’s money and keep them in confusion. You ask questions in these churches and they can’t give you any answers. Those churches are filled with fashion shows, singing and a bunch of madness. People supposedly talking in tongues and catching the Holy Ghost. First of all talking in tongues dose not mean uttering a bunch of nonsense or gibberish. A tongue is another way of saying “language”. Read: Acts 2:4:8 to see how the Apostles of Christ were filled with the Holy Ghost (which means Holy Spirit) and began to speak with other tongues or languages. Being filled with the Holy Spirit does not mean jumping up and down acting a fool, knocking chairs over, shouting like a mad man or woman or child. It does not mean foaming at the mouth and falling all over the place. That is just utter confusion and The Lord is not an author of confusion. He does not like chaos and disorder.

Not an Author of Confusion
    1 Corinthians, chapter 14:33, KJV

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

He Likes things is decency an order
    1 Corinthians, chapter 14:40, KJV

Let all things be done decently and in order

Classes held daily
    MONDAY - FRIDAY – 7PM-10:30PM
    1941 Madison Avenue (125th Street), New York, NY 10027 – WORLD HEADQUARTERS
    (212) 828-9490, (212) 289-9923

You can ask questions here.

The Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ Inc is a church divinely inspired and dedicated, with biblical scholars that are devoted to the spiritual, mental, & physical liberation of the 12 Tribes of the Nation of Israel.
    The Holy Bible is the historical record book of the so-called Negroes and so-called Indians scattered throughout North, Central, South America, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Hispaniola, the West Indian Islands and all the lands throughout the four corners of the earth. The Holy Bible contains the prophetic and historical records of the Hebrew Israelites, describing what has happened to us as a people down through the ages and up until these times. God is revealing the keys to the mysteries of the Holy Bible to his true prophets (his chosen), in the last days, (which is now!). Read: Colossians 1:26, Matthew 13:10-17, 1st Corinthians 4:9, Jeremiah 18:1-10.
    Amos 3:7 says: "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."
    Before going any further, we would like to inform you that the Bible is not a religious book! The word "religion" is from the Greek word "religio", which means, to hold back, keep down and restrain. This is exactly what the religions of the world have done to our people. They have held us back, kept us down, and divided us up into different groups, thereby, keeping us from being the nation that we are, the Hebrew Israelites. As a result, we have been weakened as a people. This is currently not the condition that the Most High wants his holy (and his chosen) people to be in.
    1st Corinthians 1:10-13 says: "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chlo'e, that there are contentions among you. Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. Is Christ divided?..."
    From this very quote of the Bible it can be clearly seen that Jesus Christ never set up these religions that our people are now divided by. We are the true Hebrew Israelite Jews that the Holy Bible speaks of. God and Jesus Christ do not look like so-called Caucasians, the real Hebrew Israelites and all of the Holy Prophets of the Bible are people of color!!! Read: Jeremiah 14:2, Song of Solomon 1:5, Job 30:30, Lamentations 4:8 & 5:10, Revelation 1:1, 14-15, Daniel 10:5,6 & 7:9 & St. John 14:8,9. God's people are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.
    We come from a heritage of royalty, dignity and great glory. We were, and still are, the greatest and mightiest people in the earth. Exactly how and why did we fall? How can we be restored back to honor as a nation? How can we, so-called Black, Hispanic and Native American Indian men and women, be spiritually reunited and reclaim the honor, pride, dignity, self-worth, self respect and everything else that has been lost to us as a nation?
    We, the teachers, are a part of the body of Jesus Christ (Read: 1st Corinthians 12:27-31). Divine scholars were inspired and ordained by the Lord of heaven and earth to bring forth the truth to our people. Through the knowledge contained in the Holy Bible we are preparing them for their liberation which will take place as prophesied in the Holy Bible, King James version, 1611 edition, as a result of the second coming of Jesus, our King and our Savior. We are in that time, the last days, as prophesied in Matthew 24th Chapter.
    What can save us from the present destruction that our families, our children and God's people are sinking into? What can free us from the hands of our enemies and restore us back to the great and mighty people that we once were? The answers to these questions and the many others you may have lay within the pages of the Holy Bible. Read: Isaiah 33:6, Hosea 1:10-12, Zephaniah 2:1, St. John 4:22, 8:32 & 11:47-52, Revelation 18:2-5 ("Come Out of Her My People").

And ye shall know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall make you free
    St. John 8:32 KJV

If you are ready to hear More about the TRUTH and are ready to forego all the lies you’ve been taught. Please click on the links below.

*Who are the Black people according to the Holy Bible?

(click near the lower right hand corner of the flyer to enlarge it)

*What about Slavery?

*Is your church teaching you the truth according to the Holy Bible?

*How does God feel about Christmas & New Years Day according to the Holy Bible?

*Acts of God or Acts of Nature?

*Jacob and Esau

*The Edomites, 'the wicked' descendants of Esau.

*Our website

*Our TV Shows

New York:
    Brooklyn – BCAT channel 69 on Sundays at 5pm & 6pm.
    Brooklyn – Time Warner channel 35 on Mondays at 9:30am.
    Brooklyn – BCAT channel 69 on Mondays 9:30am.
    Bronx – Cablevision channel 70 on Mondays at 2pm.
    Queens – QPTV channel 57 on Mondays 1:30pm.
    Queens – QPTV channel 35 on Tuesdays at 10am & 10pm.
    Queens – QPTV channel 35 on Wednesdays at 1:30pm & on channel 34 at 6:30pm.
    Queens – QPTV channel 35 on Fridays at 12pm.
    Manhattan – Time Warner channels 17, 56, 57, 78 & RCN channels 108, 111 on Mondays at 4pm.
    Manhattan – Time Warner channels 17, 56, 57, 78 & RCN channels 108, 111 on Tuesdays at 2:30am.
    Manhattan – Time Warner channels 17, 56, 57, 78 & RCN channels 108, 111 on Thursdays at 1pm.
    Manhattan – The Real Jews are Black Tuesdays at 2am on channel 57.
    Long Island – Cablevision Channel 20 on Wednesdays at 8pm.
    Staten Island – Staten Island cable access channel 34 on Thursday at 3:30pm.
    Mount Vernon – Channel 18 on Mondays from 7:30pm-8:30pm.
    Nassau County – LI Public TV channel 20 on Thursdays at 11am.

Boston – Channel 23 Fridays, Noon - 1pm.

Bridegport – Channel 77 Mondays, 4:30pm – 5:30pm.
    New Haven – Channel 28 Mondays at 4pm.
    Westbury – coming in April 2006.

New Jersey:
    Camden – Channel 2 Sundays 6:30pm – 7:30pm.
    Trenton – Channel 28 Thursdays 9pm-10pm.
    Jackson (Asbury Park) – Channel 77 Mondays 3:30pm – 4:30pm.
    Jersey City – Channel 51 Sundays 11:30pm – 12am.
    Newark – (ON STANDBY!!!).

Philadelphia - Channel 66 on Sundays from 12am to 1am. This covers North Philadelphia over to the Northeast.
    From Center City to South Philadelphia is covered on Mondays from 12am to 1am.
    Allentown - Sundays at 4pm on Channel 49.
    Chester (Delaware County) - Sunday mornings on Channel 76 from 12am – 1am.
    Reading – Mondays at 11:30pm on Channel 13 (Comcast), 19 (Electric Service).
    Pittsburgh – Sundays from 6pm to 7pm on PCTV Channel 21.

Baltimore – Channel 75, Sundays 10am and 8pm.

Washington, DC:
    Montgomery County – Channel 19 on Friday at 2:30pm.
    Anne Arundel – Channel 99 on Sundays from 3pm to 3:30pm.
    Prince Georges County – Channel 76 every 1st & 3rd Sunday 5pm – 6pm.
    DCTV – Channel 11 & 96 (check main page for times)
    Fairfax County Public Access – Channel 10 (check main page for times)

North Carolina:

Fayetteville – Channel 7 Thursday (bi-weekly) at 6pm (ON STANDBY!!!).
    Raleigh – Channel 22 Mondays at 9pm.
    Wilmington – Time Warner Cable Channel 4 Sundays at 7am.
    Greensboro – GCC Channel 8 Sundays 10pm – 11pm.

Gary – Comcast Channel 21 Tuesday at 12pm.

Waterloo - Channels 15 & 17 Friday at 12:30am (ON HOLD!!!).

Grand Rapids – GRTV Channel 25 Tuesday mornings at 2am.

St. Paul - Channel 14 Saturday 10am-11am & 5pm-6pm.
    Minneapolis - Channel 75 Sundays 9pm to 10pm.
    Brooklyn Park - Channel 20 Wednesday 9pm to 10pm.
    St. Louis Park – Channel 96 Thursdays thru Mondays 7pm.
    Apple Valley/Farmington/Rosemount – Channel 16.
    Bloomington – Channel 16, 2nd & 4th week of each month. Tues & Thurs 6pm, Wed & Fri 12am, 6am, 12pm.
    Inner Grove Heights/South & West St. Paul/Mendota Heights – Channel 16 Sun. 9pm, Mon. 6pm, Tues. 3pm, Wed. 12pm, Thurs. 9am, Sat. 12am & 6am.
    Blaine & Lino Lakes – Channel 14, Sundays 10pm as of 2-12-06.
    No. St. Paul/Maplewood/Oakdale/White Bear Lake/White Bear Township – Channel 14, Thursdays 10am, 5pm & 10pm.
    Burnsville & Eagan – Channel 14, Mon, Wed & Fridays 3pm and Tues, Thurs, Sat & Sundays at 2:30am.

Omaha - Metro Channel 23 Mondays, 9:30pm to 10pm.

Portland (Portland Cable Media) – Channel 11, 22 & 23 every other Sunday @ 7pm, Wednesday @ 1:30pm & Friday @ 8am
    Gresham (Metroeast Media TV) – Channel 21@ 4pm on the 2nd Sunday of the Month & @ 7pm on the 4th Tuesday of the Month
    Beaverton & Hillsboro (Tualatin Valley TV) – Channel 21 every Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Tuesday @ 5pm, 4pm & 10:30pm

Los Angeles – Channel 24 Saturdays at 10pm – 10:30pm (ON HOLD!!!).
    Englewood – Channel 35 Saturdays 10pm – 10:30pm (ON HOLD!!!).

*Our Radio Shows

Information to Raise The Nation" - Listen to us every Wednesday from 2pm-3pm on 88.1FM WYGG (New Jersey).

"The Truth" Radio Show - Listen to us every Monday from NOON - 1PM EST on WNWR 1540AM (Philadelphia, PA). Can be heard over the Internet at: Scroll down and click on ICGJC to hear the show!!

The Hidden Truth - Listen to us every Sunday at midnight for 1/2 hour on HEAVEN 600AM (MD/DC). Can be heard over the Internet at: Click the "Listen Live" link.

"Radio Voice of the New Generation" - Listen to us every Sunday night at 8PM EST on WOCN 1450AM (Miami, FL). Can be heard live on the Internet at:

*Our Church Locations
    Below is a list of class locations and/or churches of the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ we currently have in 11 states within the United States:

New York (World Headquarters):
    1941 Madison Ave
    New York, NY 10035
    Phone: 212.289.9923 / 212.828.9490
    Fax: 212.289.0339

New Jersey:
    Phone: 877.284.5748
    Email: [email protected]

Asbury Park - Central NJ
    115 DeWitt Avenue
    Asbury Park, NJ
    Wednedsays & Fridays 6:30pm-9pm

Camden - South Jersey
    111 6th Street
    Camden, NJ
    Thursdays 7pm-10pm

Jersey City - North Jersey
    154 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
    Jersey City, NJ
    Tuesdays 6:30pm-9:30pm

Vineland - South Jersey
    245 Landis Avenue
    Vineland NJ
    Tuesdays 7:30pm-10pm

Allentown -
    146 North 7th St
    Allentown, PA 18102
    Phone / Fax: 610.770.1235
    E-mail: [email protected]

Coatsville -
    Community Youth & Womans Alliance (CYWA)
    423 E Lincoln Highway
    Coatsville, PA 19320
    Phone: 610.384.9591 / 215.765.2010 / 888.269.2510
    Tuesdays from 7-9:30pm

Norristown -
    Norristown Public Library
    1001 Powell St (between Sweed & Powell)
    Norristown, PA 19401
    Phone: 215.765.2010 / 888.269.2510
    Thursdays 7-9pm (main section of library, at the back of library)

Philadelphia -
    2253 N. 33rd Street 3rd Floor
    Philadelphia, PA 19132-2850
    Phone: 215.765.2010
    Fax: 215.769.2396
    Toll Free: 1-888.269.2510

Pittsburgh -
    817 Brushton Avenue
    Pittsburgh, PA 15208
    Phone: 412.371.0717
    Toll Free: 866.204.2768 ext 9384

Maryland & DC:

Baltimore -
    522 W Franklin St.
    Baltimore, MD 21201
    Phone: 410.728.0110
    Fax: 410.728.2728

Washington, DC -
    PO Box 90669
    Washington, DC 20090-0669
    Phone: 202.271.1355

North Carolina:

Fayetteville -
    907 Hay St. Suite 202
    Fayetteville, NC 28304
    Phone: 910.323.0220

Goldsboro -
    Family YMCA
    1105 Parkway Dr.
    Goldsboro, NC 27534
    Tuesday 6:30pm-9:30pm

Wilmington -
    1207 B. Dawson St.
    Wilmington, NC 28401
    Phone: 910.772.1427

Fort Myers -
    15121 Woodrich Bend Court Apt #449
    Fort Myers, FL 33908
    Phone: 239.357.6344
    Fridays at 8pm & Saturdays at 8:30am

Miami -
    18800 NW 2nd Ave Suite #201
    North Miami, FL 33169
    Phone: 305.249.2150

Orlando -
    900 W Lancaster Rd. Suite # 1
    Orlando, FL 32809
    Phone: 407.240.3011

West Palm Beach -
    2100B White Pine Circle
    West Palm Beach, FL 33415
    Phone: 561.541.4494
    Wednesdays at 7pm

Minneapolis -
    3116 Emerson Ave
    North Minneapolis, MN 55411
    Phone: 612.302.9836
    Fax: 612.302.5904
    Email: [email protected]

Kansas City -
    7531 Troost Ave
    Kansas City, MO 64131
    Phone: 816.363.1344

Ohmaha -
    3925 Ames Ave
    Omaha, NE 68111
    Phone: 402.932.9131

Langston -
    Call the Oklahoma City church for location
    Wednesdays 7pm-9pm

Lawton -
    Call the Oklahoma City church for location
    Wednesdays 7pm-10pm

Oklahoma City -
    3005 N Classen Blvd
    Oklahoma City, OK 73111
    Phone: 800.868.3465
    Phone: 405.525.5690

Tulsa -
    Rudisil Reginal Library
    1520 N. Hartford
    Tulsa, OK 74106
    Wednesdays 7pm-9pm

Beaverton -
    Beaverton Community Center
    12350 SW 5th Street
    Sycamore Room or Vose Room
    Wednesdays & Thursdays from 7pm - 10pm or 8:30pm - 10pm
    Call Portland Church for class location & time

Portland -
    309 NE Wygant Street
    Portland, Oregon 97211
    Phone: 503.282.1599

The Holy Bible KJV is enough PROOF

If anyone thinks following God's Word (The Holy Bible) is cult worship or doesn't want to follow them, then woe unto that person or persons if they continue in that mindset. The Holy Bible is a Holy book of FACTs not fiction. Christ's sheep will hear his voice and naturally recognize the TRUTH and follow it!

St. John 10:27
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

People ask "Why am I here?"
    Follow the WORD. Follow Jesus Christ. Do what he says. Keep his commandments. This is your whole duty! Doing so will ensure blessings.

Ecclesiastes, Chapter 12:13
    "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

Deuteronomy, chapter 28:1-2
    1:And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

2: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

St. John 1:1
    "1": In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

"2": The same was in the beginning with God.

"3": All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

What will happen if we don’t do what Jesus Christ wants us to do?

Luke chapter 19:27

Jesus Christ said:

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Read the Holy Bible for the FACTS!

-Sister Sharon a.k.a. Nahadarah, a sister spreading the words of Jesus Christ, the TRUTH
  2. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Jan 19, 2007

Who are the Edomites by race according to the scriptures ?
  3. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Active Member MEMBER

Sep 15, 2006
    To you

What is your God's Name?
    What has your God done?
    What Good news do you have to tell?
    Who is it that rescues souls from hell?

God friend
    Satan's enemy

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Apr 22, 2003
    Hello nahadarah! :wave:

Welcome to Destee's!

Although we welcome your participation and appreciate you sharing your forum with us, we have a thread for promotion of your site.

Becoming a premium Member will allot you the privilege of posting a link to your site in every thread here on Destee's. However, if you are not a Premium Member, we request that you post your site in its respective place. Disregarding this request can lead to banning and your post regarded as spam.

I don't believe your purpose is soley to promote your site, so I moved your thread to its respective place for you. Do continue to share with us and keep in mind our forum rules.

Again, Welcome to Destee's!
    Thank you for becoming a member!:heart:
  5. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

May 23, 2001
    Hi nahadarah,

Thanks for sharing...I already knew that Jesus and the original Jews were black people through my own in depth studies. But I came to Him not caring what color he was when He walked this earth. Yet, I'm all the more proud to know He was even as I am.;) I will be checking out your site.
  6. Awotunde

Awotunde Active Member MEMBER

Jan 22, 2004

Been a loooong time since I have last been here. However, I must say that this post is quite hilarious. It is still quite funny to many of us who practice our indigenous culture that there STILL are Afrikan people trying to BLACKENIZE the bible and its made up characters. This post is kind of funny. Me and some of my students, family, and organization members had a good time laughing at this. Keep it coming.

Visit New Afrikan Vodun at
    Join the Afrikan Spiritual/Cultural Nationalism yahoo group by going to This is a group set up for those that are interested in our indigenous, pre-biblical (judaism, christianity, and islam), traditions from a Pan Afrikan and Nationalistic perspective.

Also we are on MySpace at

Baba Awotunde

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pert em heru

2. israelite church of god in jesus christ wilmington nc

3. hebrew israelites in palm beach fl