Black People : Who Assassinated Malcolm X???

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by will-he-write, Mar 18, 2007.

1. will-he-write

will-he-write Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27
    I know many of our people, including myself, loves our martyred ancestor in Malcolm X. Some will say proof of our love is having researched and investigated his assassination (murder). So...with that in mind the floor is open for facts, opinions, theories on the assassination to obtain a clearer view on what events took place leading up to Febuary 21, 1965. In review of some books such as "Conspiracys: Unravelling the Assassination of Malcolm X" by Baba Zak A. Kondo and "The Judas Factor: The plot to kill Malcolm X" by Karl Evanzz, (to name a couple) are good books to use for research on several hidden truths about his assassination. Has anyone read them? What did you think?

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    While I have not checked those Books out, I felt that it would to be good to bring to your attention a Powerful Afrikan Bio-chemist by the name of Dr. Jack Felder, who has also completed a work on the Assassination of Malcolm X.

KD

3. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27

I haven't seen that work do you care to share some of the contents?

4. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    The Judas Factor is a thoroughly researched and revealing book by this Black author, Karl Evanzz, and was not well received by the NOI, nor was his other book about the life of Elijah Muhammad.

All I would say to anybody who reads The Judas Factor, is to read it with a “grain of salt” for he leans heavily on FBI documents and files. Still it is a very insightful and important book that should be read by anyone who is interested in further exploring the assassination of Brother Malcolm. I couldn't put it down.

Peace

5. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27

You are right. For starters it is a good book. Though there are some f.b.i. files that were'nt mentioned in his book that might be useful.

6. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27
    We should know that this assassination was orchestrated by the united snakes government!!!!

7. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    How can I disagree...

I have no doubt that this government had everything to do with the assassination of Brother Malcolm. The Judas Factor if I remember correctly (I read it some years ago) never really definitively say it had the “smoking gun”, but what it does is show how complex history really is as you start to put together and pull apart all the variables that create the climate and the covert layering of options and prospects that makeup a well-planned assassination and conspiracy.

This book challenges the reader to not take the superficial or easy road that leads to more hyperbole and possible irrationality.

This government spends untold billions to be as maniacal and sophisticated in it’s machinations as possible. They work surreptitiously and tactically inside an organization, outside an organization, and in places and with people that we will never suspect.

It’s kind of a “hard pill to swallow” sometimes, as far as openly speculating, "who else could be complicit, as far accomplices in the murder of Brother Malcolm"; from other unrevealed informants and agents planted, to those undiscovered who were in the NOI, but may have eventually made deals with the devil, to even possible "Manchurian candidates"!

This murder has yet to be thoroughly investigated, and there are still thousands of FBI files surrounding Malcolm's life and death yet to be declassified.

Peace

8. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27

True, this murder has yet to be thoroughly investigated which means only one thing....that it will happen again, and again, and again and will not stop until we investigate and stop it. We tend to forget that Malcolm was a father, a husband, a brother, and a servant to our people. The worst part about it all is that Malcolm's murder took place before the eyes of his wife (the late Dr. Betty Shabazz) and children. His family!!! Don't they deserve an effort of investigating his murder by, the people that use his name every chance they get, the people that quote him, the people that wear clothes with his image on it? This assassination is bigger than Malcolm. It is about the lives of who Malcolm represented....black people that stand up!!!! Well i must repeat that the u.s. government did it with the help of their people within the OAAU (Organization of Afro-American Unity) and their people within Nation of Islam. For example the BOSSI (Bureau of Special Services and Investigations) sent an undercover police officer by the name of Gene Roberts to the OAAU to inform on the activities of the organization. He was the one appearing to give Malcolm mouth to mouth in that life photo (Life Magazine March 5,1965 taken by the late Gordon Parks) of Malcolm with his shirt open exposing his bullet wounds. Also note in that same picture Gene Roberts's suit jacket was bulging (as he was hunched over) not far from the bullet hole in his jacket. The bullet hole appeared to be from the inside out. It was against Fruit of Islam training for a brother to leave his post in a the time of confusion or chaos. Those brothers at the podium should have never left their post to check on a so-called dispute in the audience.

9. n2deepthings06

n2deepthings06 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    The issue with who killed Malcolm is in my opinion secondary to why he was killed, and who benefited from his death. The US government had the ability to kill Malcolm at any time. What he said in the years prior to his murder were more incendiary, (for example "chickens coming home to roost" days after the Kennedy Assasination) So what was the tipping point that said Malcolm X must die?

Perhaps we need to look at the Nation of Islam. Like many black organizations NOI was infiltrated. As a result of those infiltrations, one can intuit, that Elijah Mohammad's indiscretions were known. One can further intuit that Mr. Mohammad was made aware of the government's knowledge. This knowledge was the leverage that allowed the NOI to be controlled by the government. (That control no doubt made it easy for the government to push the appropriate buttons that lead to Malcolm's death.)

Malcolm's fidelity to Elijah Mohammad was also well known, thus Malcolm was controlled as long as he was a member of NOI.

Malcolm X leaves the NOI, becoming a free agent - leaving the NOI effectively made him more dangerous, Malcolm would no longer be subject to NOI censors, or their loud but non threatening theology. Malcolm was now a real threat, leaving the NOI effectively signed his death certificate.

Like JFK, or Martin King, does it matter who did the shooting? What I take away from the death of Malcolm X is the culpabiltiy of the NOI. An organization that has been totally compromised for several years, and while appearing to be on the surface a strong pro black organization, they are in reality a toothless, infiltrated organization which has allowed their leadership to become rich, while the minions hustle bean pies, and Final Calls.

The NOI has effectively led thousands of black men into Islam, and as John Hendrik Clarke said in A Great and Mighty Walk....these black men have no true idea of the bruality, and history of Islam toward Africa, as a result of Malcolm's death the NOI grew to be the unquestioned savior of the black race, and yes a legitimate point can be made re: the failure of Chrisitanity - the same can be made of Islam. As a result of Malcolm's death thousands of black men have replaced a white devil for a black one, no one knows were Malcolm would have taken black america - one can see where the Nation of Islam has taken black America - no where, but bean pies, Final Calls, and false theology designed to make Louis Farrakhan a millionare

Below is an excerpt from my that speaks to my view on Malcolm's death and who benefited

This aint prophecy, but its what I C

"Which brings me to the case of
    Government agent 666 -
    And here's my “message” to that black man

A few years ago
    I witnessed your tearful mea culpa on 60 Minutes
    But for me it failed to diminish
    Your role in brother Malcolm’s untimely finish
    A bloody blemish
    Remains
    An ugly stain
    A sold out soul
    But to what gain?
    So that 30 years later
    A Million men could march
    For your glory, your honor and your fame?
    You got misguided soldiers worshiping a fraudulent name
    Too busy hustling pies to
    Peep game
    Or so they claim
    But I think it is it fear of reprisals
    That has them restrained
    Like Pavlov’s dogs
    Conditioned and trained
    Freed from prison -
    But still in chains
    If they only knew

If they only knew

That now a black devil has replaced a white one
    And at the end of the day
    Only the shackles have changed......"

10. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    who assassinated malcolm x...

both the nation and the government were responsible,although i think that the feds would've let malcolm live a little longer had he stayed in the nation,but as someone said when they could no longer control him he became a threat and if they took out the president you know that an outspoken black phophet's time was short.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. life magazine image of malcolm x assasination