Black Spirituality Religion : Who asked you to love God?

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
Who asked you to love God? Did God ever ask you to love Him? He has created equal facilities for all the souls including atheists. He has created a cycle of deeds (karma chakra), which is the legal constitution and according to it, you will receive your rightful results. He has not done any injustice to you for not loving Him. Sometimes, I hear some people saying, “I have no time to think of God. I do not bother about God.” Well. God is also not bothered about you either. If you care a pin for God, He will not care even a millionth pin for you, because in His eyes, this entire earth is not equal even to a pin-tip. It is you, who is approaching God every time for some favor.

It is you, who is always bothering Him to break the legal way and protect you. Yes. He does it. The kindest Lord pays [suffers] for your sins through His human form and protects both you and justice simultaneously. For doing that, He wants your pure and real love. You may plead that you do not have that much pure and real love. No. No. No. You have it and you show it to your children. Give at least a drop of it, proving that you really love God at least a bit; even though not equal to your great child. At least stop this hypocritical love and stop asking Him for any favor. Follow the path of justice and if you can still love Him without aspiring for any favour from Him, then that is real love or devotion. You love your child, even if he or she beats you. Don’t say that pure love is impossible.

It is impossible only in the case of others, including God. First start loving and serving people who are other than your family, to get training in that path. At least do not grab the money of other people by cheating. Business is also a licensed way of cheating others. Even if you are not loving and serving others, at least do not grab their hard earned money by corruption. First, stop harming others. Then, start loving others. Then, start serving others. Now you are trained well and you are ready to love and serve God like Shaktuprastha.

Money is the root knot. It catches your throat. Therefore the Veda says “Dhanena tyagenaikena…” which means that sacrifice of money alone decides your love for God. Real love can be expressed only by [the sacrifice of] money and work (karma sanyasa and karma phala tyaga). Without these two, other ways are only hypocritical. When these two also exist, the other ways get life. Otherwise, they are just dead items. ‘Guna’ is theory. ‘Karma’ is practice. Theory should lead to practice. Otherwise, mere theory is only hypocrisy. The four castes in spiritual path are decided by theory and practice only (guna karma vibhagashah—Gita). Shaktuprastha is the real Brahmana (Brahma Jnani), who sacrificed all the fruit of his work for God.

Dharmaraja is a kshatriya, who could only do partial sacrifice of wealth in doing the Ashvamedha. Dhritarashtra is a Vaishya, who has good theory but is zero in practice. He recognized Lord Krishna but did not give even five villages, even though the Lord was asking. He had full power to give but nicely escaped by pleading his false incapability in going against his son. Duryodhana is a Shudra, who did not even recognise the Lord and was greedy for the wealth of even his own brothers. Thus caste is not by birth, but it is by the qualities and practice (guna karma). Swami Dayananda, who was also a human incarnation preached about this valuable concept. Every great preacher is an incarnation of God because the Gita says the same (Yadyat vibhutimat…).

Buddha kept silent about God. This means that God is beyond words, mind and logic as said in the Veda. Buddha means the Buddhi or Jnana Yoga that speaks about the absolute God. Thus He is the greatest incarnation of God. If one thinks of Him as an atheist, there can be no greater fool. Mohammed showed the formless medium in which God exists, which is energy and this is presented as awareness by Shankara, because basically energy and awareness are one and the same. A prophet itself means a human incarnation. A prophet carries the message of God. The divine knowledge is in Him. Is He not greater than other human beings? The message of divine knowledge is the characteristic of God (Satyam Jnanam—Veda) and so we say God is in Him. Why do you deny it, when God is omnipresent?

Then every human being should give the same message of God, since God is omnipresent. But why did Mohammed alone give it? [It is] because the power of God or knowledge of God was in Him alone. Then the power of God, in the form of knowledge is not omnipresent. In any case, you have to accept that either God or His power was present only in Prophet Mohammed. That is what a human incarnation is. You are fighting with us, without analysing the concept of the human incarnation.

Thus Buddha, Mohammed and Shankara have preached the single phase [same concept], which was essential to the level of the followers at that time. The concept of a human incarnation was well established by Krishna and Jesus. You can find all three branches of Hinduism (Advaita, Vishishtha Advaita, Dvaita) in Christianity because Jesus said that He and God are one and the same (Advaita), that He is the son of God (Visishta Advaita) and that He is the messenger of God (Dvaita). The required stage of philosophy was expressed according to the stage of the people of that time.

Just now, Lakshman (Mumbai) told Me that Surya told him that at least once in a life time, one should do the total sacrifice to the Lord. But Surya has already done that. One day he removed all his earnings which were in the name of his son and deposited them in the bank account of our Trust. His wife, who is a good devotee of Me, also quarreled with him for that act. He did not even inform Me about his sacrifice! Only later on, it was known from his wife. Is he not Shaktuprastha really? Unfortunately, I am not the Lord in human form. Had I been the Lord, I would have sent him to Brahma Loka. At least, I pray to the Lord to give him Brahma Loka, when he leaves his gross body in course of time as per the rules of nature.

Do not bother that you are unable to practice the highest truth today itself. At least accept the truth in theory. That first step is sufficient. One day or the other, either in this life or in some future life (human life is a*sured for any one who tries constantly) you will succeed. If you accept theoretically, you have put your foot on the first step of right path. Journey and achievement of goal are inevitable. It is only a matter of time. But if you deny the truth even theoretically, you are in the wrong path. You want immediate fruit and so you want to lower the goal. You want to sleep at 8 PM and want to become IAS officer. You want 40 marks as pa*sing marks! You think that you can get the 40 marks and pa*s. But My dear friend, if you keep 40 marks as goal, you will only get five or ten marks! Actually 100 is distinction and 40 is a pa*sing mark. But we have kept it as a secret and are saying that 100 is the pa*sing mark, so that you will certainly achieve 40 while trying for 100.

This is called as ‘Arthavada’ (which means a statement created for a purpose) in the Veda. It means a spiritual secret like a business secret. When you only get five marks and feel discouraged by seeing the 100 mark goal, then in your case, to encourage you, we shall say that 40 is the pa*sing mark. Therefore, the Acharyas know how to close and open the secrecy of the truth according to the condition of the student. In some context, the truth has to be opened and in some other context, the truth has to be covered. This brought the difference in the preaching of the human incarnations, which was based on the difference in the stages of different people, they faced in their times. If you realize this practical problem you can easily realize that there is only one God in all the divine human incarnations.

I believe the Father more than asks me and all to love He and His Way, but commands it in His truth.

He commands us to keep His statutes and laws, and to have faith in His Son; the One who came as a sacrifice for us all to be cleansed of sins, that we may be justified, and as He was resurrected the 3rd day back to life eternal, so shall we have the same. He commands us to live in righteousness, to be believing, and faithful, that we may live always. He commends us to be as He is, to trust in who He is, and who He forever will be. He commands us, in all of this, to love our Father, who He is and always was.

To love the Son is to love the Father, and He wants us to show love in His Son, most definitely.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back