Black People : Who are your favorite 3 posters here and why

Im busy now but will add mine later.

I have too many favorites to list only 3 ... gosh ... i think i'd ultimately be listing everyone ... :grouphug2:

For the record, this thread was reported for being disruptive ... and i just don't see that ... even though many posts within it are accusing the OP of the same thing ... it's just not true ... not all by itself ... simply asking a question ... :look:

Yes ... some questions could rise to the level of a disruption all by their own selves ... but this isn't one.

For those that don't want to answer ... don't ... you aint gotta necessarily rain on what may come from the discussion ... unless you want that rain to be complaints that this Member dared to ask a question ... this question ... which is what ultimately happened ... so maybe that was the goal ... iono ... :nails:

Anywho ... it's all good in the hood ... most all questions, comments, etc., are welcome ... :teach:

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

Sometimes you can't take things superficially or locally. A case and point, during a football game a man may want to be away from his wife and with his male friends; but if you look at a man wanting to be away from his wife and with his male friends without taking into consideration the context, you may come to the wrong conclusion: "He doesn't like his wife, he prefers the company of men over women, she's not important to him, and so forth."

Two people talking and joking with one another, in the context of a riddle thread, is two people having fun. If they were in a political thread, it'd be a different story. Much like the man who wanted to be away from his wife and closer to his male friends on make-out mountain is a different story from the aforementioned man.

The forum's context is one of family. Children, neighbors, "Extended Family" is the context. It's not far fetched.

Gotta read beyond the surface. Or else you'll misread.

Might not be easy for ones not from our culture. That's why imo, its important to school ones self on the culture that they involve themselves in. All sections, positive, not just the negatives.

WWM, have you posted your three favorites?

Of course he hasn't love, But I'll post mine because I'm not trying to be devisive .....

1. Me
2. Myself
3. I

So there it is, everbodys top 3 posters have been named. If only the op had the heart to admit he loves black peoples minds....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back