Black People : Who are your favorite 3 posters here and why

I guess riddles arent conducive to the sites goals either because a quick read of that thread will show the exact opposite of.

Let people have their fun as long as its harmless. Assuredly, you can see how, within a family, naming favorites can breed discontent--or jealousy, negative reflections, etc.; while of course solving riddles, or talking around riddles, can breed harmony.

Sometimes you should just let go. Before you make a suggestion, think about whether you'd make that same suggestion at your dinner table. I.e. If you are married, would you ask your Wife to name her favorite child in front of all of your children? Or would you ask neighbors to name their favorite neighbor in public?

Let go.

i'm not sure if you find the previous responders remarks offensive or not, but they're not trying to be. your topic is, by nature, devisive. it seeks to destroy from within by pitting some against others...to create clicks where people only respond to the threads of those who have them on their top three list...and ignoring others. on a site that preaches love, respect, etc., etc., etc., why would you do that? we're ALL here to support each other...to build each other up. there is no room for "I," this is a "We" site...and "WE" are about topics, not individuals.

i probably sound like i'm repeating something you already know. if that's the case, just understand why people are responding the way they are.

BS...all the way around....

Are you calling me a homo?

No, lol. "No homo" is like, "I'm not being gay." Lol. Dunno. It's an old term I guess. Well, not 'old, old.' But nah, it was a pun on you sharing valentine cards. No other way to make the reference . . ..

I supposed you were married to a woman if you recall correctly. Homosexuality is the furthest thing from my mind.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back