Black People : WHO ARE YOU?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Zulile, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103

MALCOLM X: Who are you? You don’t know. Don’t tell me “Negro.” That’s nothing. What were you before the white man named you a Negro? And where were you? And what did you have? What was yours? What language did you speak then? What was your name? It couldn’t have been Smith or Jones or Burch or Powell. That wasn’t your name. They don’t have those kind of names where you and I came from. No, what was your name? And why don’t you now know what your name was then? Where did it go? Where did you lose it? Who took it? And how did he take it? What tongue did you speak? How did the man take your tongue? Where is your history? How did the man wipe out your history?

2. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    THAT IS WHY THEY ARE MAKING

MOVIES DENEGRATING AFRICA, TO BAINWASH THE YOUTH HERE,. AND BRAINWASHING THE YOUTH THERE,SO THAT AFRICA BECOMES SO
    SH***y,
    WE NO LONGER CARE!

THAT IS WHY THEY KILLED
    MALCOM,

AND HERE WE ARE 50 YEARS LATER AND WITH ALL OUR CELL PHONES AND COMPUTERS AND IPODS AND MILLIONAIRES WE HAVE NO ONE TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE, AND DO SOMETHING SERIOUS TO HELP THE MOTHERLAND

3. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I am not a Democrat or a Republican or an American

I am a victim of the Democrats, a victim of the Republicans, and a victim of America.
    The Democrats, "we put them first and they put us last"

Malcom said we should be equally, Republican and equally Democrat 50/50
    . so we make the decideing vote, in both primaries, and learn to vote for someone or against someone.

I wonder what his opinion of Obama would be?