Black Spirituality Religion : Who are these people?

pamela b said:
In the book of Genesis 4:15, after Cain killed Abel, God banished him from the land of his birth. Cain told God he was afraid because the people of Nod where going to kill him.

Question: Who were the people of Nod, and where did they come from if Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel were the first people? :qqb004:
They were not the first people. In the book that is called the bible, in the book of gensis, Adam and Eve were said to be the first people in the garden of eden. Who is eden and why were they in his or her garden? Did eden have a garden and never go into it? If not is eden a person?

Anyway, as the story goes, they were banished from the garden of eden to til the land to grow their food and to "live" as a result of their disobedience. This took place before Cain and Abel were born...according to the story.

The story of Adam and Eve, for those who believe in the Bible as written, is the story of the white man. The idea that there were other people on the earth is proof enough that the other people were Pre-adamites and the only people on this planet were Black people. Now you do the math....Kinda takes you back to the question of "did we make white people, doesn't it?"

Keita said:
The story of Adam and Eve, for those who believe in the Bible as written, is the story of the white man. The idea that there were other people on the earth is proof enough that the other people were Pre-adamites and the only people on this planet were Black people. Now you do the math....Kinda takes you back to the question of "did we make white people, doesn't it?"
No it doesn't.

Historically speaking, you are 100% correct. In fact of the 5 books written, Genesis was the last of them written and was not written by the same person as attested to by all historians and and theological experts. My response to that question was purely conversational much like a chess player begins his move. Oh well, guess I won't be seeing where this one is going.:shades:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back