Pan Africanism : Who are these 'Negrito' peoples of Asia?

Deepvoice said:
That is what I said Karmashines! We have to remember that when we think of any particular look or characteristic that should define a people we are not only putting them in a box, but ourselves. By the analysis being made that all humans came from Africa one could also say that Arnold Shwartzenegger looks like someone of African descent. After all, didn't we all come from there? I have a hard tim with this out of Africa concept, I know what I just said must sound really odd, lol. The Agta, people from Papua New Guinea, and from India are more different from us genetically than white folks are.

If anything, wouldn't these Negrito peoples of S.E Asia ( I think they're less then half a million ) and the Melansian peoples of the Pacific prove that original man was Black African? Are the Negritos of the Andamanese islands different from the ones of the Phillipines, New Guinea or the Malaysian peninsula? Are they the only "pygmies"?I only used "Pygmy" because Twa and Mbuti refer to Central African peoples and the San/Khoikhoi aren't "pygmy" sized if Im not mistaken. Arnold Swarzennegers ancestors 'lost' their phenotype over time , these people apparently didn't. I don't understand your argument because African groups on the continent differ from each other genetically and those liberal scientists say people of the same race differ more from each other then with others ( I never cared, but I'm beginning to think race is not just a social construct , not in the context that modern scientists/genetisists claim it is and it is a biological concept in that physical characterists are biologically transmitted and dark skinned people don't generally give birth to blue eyed blonde haired White babies ,it's not so random and abstract tjhat you have dark skinned Black people and pale White people in the same immediate family w/ little or no mixture, it seems more an arguement concerning semantics and political perspective then black and white )

the term negrito is a spanish racial slur.

Afrikans of the ancients traveled the world, and settle in many lands and continents. no different than the reason why we find whites in afrika today. its sad that even afrikan people have a hard time swallowing this. Nubians were explorers, as well as conquorers, no different than amerikkka is the world power today. you will find americans on most continents today. as u will find decendants of ancient afrikans through out the world today.

one

What I was saying when I was referring to Arnold Shwartzenegger came off wrong. Some dark-skinned people on the continent of Africa are sometimes classified as European because they have fine featues and curly/wavy hair. When I say dark-skin I mean Vijay Singh or Wesley Snipes type of complexion.

The idea of origin by skin color is still something that white people came up with. I'm not saying in ancient times people didn't take note of different people's physical appearance, but the idea of unity based on it was probably non-existant. You can probably point out that many times Greeks and Romans referred to Africans and even East Indians as melanchroes and Ethiopians, but any outsider looking in can see things more dense and narrow. It was ignorance.

Deepvoice said:
What I was saying when I was referring to Arnold Shwartzenegger came off wrong. Some dark-skinned people on the continent of Africa are sometimes classified as European because they have fine featues and curly/wavy hair. When I say dark-skin I mean Vijay Singh or Wesley Snipes type of complexion.

The idea of origin by skin color is still something that white people came up with. I'm not saying in ancient times people didn't take note of different people's physical appearance, but the idea of unity based on it was probably non-existant. You can probably point out that many times Greeks and Romans referred to Africans and even East Indians as melanchroes and Ethiopians, but any outsider looking in can see things more dense and narrow. It was ignorance.

Who in Africa, besides White people, are classified as Europeans? There are dark skinned people who are not Black like some people from N&S.India or other parts of Asia, most people know them. I don't understand what you mean by origin by skin color. I never heard of Vijay Singh, is he Sikh? All I know is the "Negrito" and Melanesian populations are supposed to resemble the original African migrants.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back