Black People : Who are the real terrorists in this country or the world for that matter?

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
We're looking at a perfectly orchestrated, well thought out plan that was executed almost to perfection. One can not help but feel in the pit of ones stomach that this was the brainchild and work of a well organized diabolical group of people who share the same ideologies and twisted vision of the world.ie; Illuminati.
How does such an elaborate undertaking occur in the best defended country in the world without a hiccup? People jumping to their deaths, some consumed in balls of fire from multiple explosions, bodies crushed beyond recognition from collapsing infrastructure and planes possibly filled with explosive material fly unimpeded into the heart of New York city. How is this possible? How could this happen in America and why? We need answers and someone needs to be held accountable. This should not be allowed to be swept underneath the rug and forgotten in the annals of his-story.. We are and should hold ourselves to a higher moral consciousness. These are human beings and anyone that could unleash such a horrendous, demonic and despicable act of murder on another should be punished a thousand times over....My conscious will not allow me to remain silent!!

We're looking at a perfectly orchestrated, well thought out plan that was executed almost to perfection. One can not help but feel in the pit of ones stomach that this was the brainchild and work of a well organized diabolical group of people who share the same ideologies and twisted vision of the world.ie; Illuminati.
How does such an elaborate undertaking occur in the best defended country in the world without a hiccup? People jumping to their deaths, some consumed in balls of fire from multiple explosions, bodies crushed beyond recognition from collapsing infrastructure and planes possibly filled with explosive material fly unimpeded into the heart of New York city. How is this possible? How could this happen in America and why? We need answers and someone needs to be held accountable. This should not be allowed to be swept underneath the rug and forgotten in the annals of his-story.. We are and should hold ourselves to a higher moral consciousness. These are human beings and anyone that could unleash such a horrendous, demonic and despicable act of murder on another should be punished a thousand times over....My conscious will not allow me to remain silent!!

This video may shed some light also!

This video may shed some light also!

Yes this was definitely the work of the Bush Administration and cohorts. Unforgivable and unconscionable mass murder. Yeah, I said because no-one else will. There needs to be a day of reckoning and it is beyond comprehension that a nation who believes this to be truth does not stand up to prosecute these devils. We all die and I'd rather go knowing that I challenged an understated egregious act of terror committed by this government on it's own people. They should be brought before an international court for mass murder and crimes against humanity. These my brothers and sisters are the same people who attacked Saddam Hussein for acts of genocide against his people. How America and the world sits idly by and accepts this act of treason and much, much more is beyond my scope of understanding.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back