Black Spirituality Religion : Who Are The Real Arabs?

Infomoetry

so in essence what you're saying is that YOU LIED on me in regards to the white Arabs and used my name to support your thread & get some replies...........!!

Please don't use the god's name in vain again!!!!!!!!!

If you can prove there's a difference between "pale" and "white" in common vernacular then you just might be able to do the impossible and prove me a liar.

But the real question is....are you that desparate in trying to find contradictions in my statments that you have to resort to nit-picking and critiqing my every word?

I'm suprised at such irrational and emotional behavior comming from a MODERATOR of all people.

Sam

In light of such I actually think I'm going to reassert my original notion, of not conversing with this brother, as I don't like his antagonistic demanor.

I certainly hope your word is your bond and you're a keeper of your promises.

Ralfa'il said:
Infomoetry

so in essence what you're saying is that YOU LIED on me in regards to the white Arabs and used my name to support your thread & get some replies...........!!

Please don't use the god's name in vain again!!!!!!!!!

If you can prove there's a difference between "pale" and "white" in common vernacular then you just might be able to do the impossible and prove me a liar.

But the real question is....are you that desparate in trying to find contradictions in my statments that you have to resort to nit-picking and critiqing my every word?

I'm suprised at such irrational and emotional behavior comming from a MODERATOR of all people.

Sam

In light of such I actually think I'm going to reassert my original notion, of not conversing with this brother, as I don't like his antagonistic demanor.

I certainly hope your word is your bond and you're a keeper of your promises.

You've gone from the Qu'ran to now trying to use tactics learned from reading the "Art of War" - & still you have not answered the ? of what Muslim sect you belong too.

I am a moderator & I am also an individual involved daily in discussions as I have been b4 becoming a moderator brotha.........& you are not the 1st to ? this!!!!!! Remember brotha you just got here & was welcomed with open arms, so maybe you should slow down a little & show more respect & maybe then you'll start to receive some!!!!!!!

just my thoughts bra.......

InfoMoetry:

You've gone from the Qu'ran to now trying to use tactics learned from reading the "Art of War" - & still you have not answered the ? of what Muslim sect you belong too.

Dear brutha...

For a fellow who still hasn't answered my question whether or not you and brutha Samurai know eachother outside of this web site, you sure don't mind piling questions on to me.

But to answer you question, I'm a MUSLIM who believes in the Koran....I'm not beholden to any groups or sects but I have friends and associates from several.

I am a moderator & I am also an individual involved daily in discussions as I have been b4 becoming a moderator brotha.........& you are not the 1st to ? this!!!!!! Remember brotha you just got here & was welcomed with open arms, so maybe you should slow down a little & show more respect & maybe then you'll start to receive some!!!!!!!
What do you mean WAS welcomed with open arms?

I still am by the majority of those on this site. :darts:

A few rotten apples don't spoil the whole barrel, but your advice is duely noted mister Commentator...I mean Mr.Moderator!

Peace be unto you and yours.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back