Black Hebrew Israelites : Who are the Negros in the bible and the color of the people of the bible (WITH PICUTRES) **95% Scripts**

Cory Corn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 26, 2020
Who Are The Negros? (Hint: all bold fonts are related to the lineage of the Negro and also points out that the people, prophets, Christ, and GOD are also of color)

KJV

I will be showing the lineage of the African Americans (Negros) from the seed of Noah, through Shem, to 12 Tribes of Israel. And how the Negro lost his identity in the curses of God. Also what God expects Israel to do in the last days which is return their God and heritage.

Shem (Noah’s Son)

Genesis 6:10

10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Genesis 9:25 – 27

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he (God) shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

genealogy_from_noah_to_abraham-genesis_10-36.jpg

Genesis 21:12

12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Matthew 22:32

32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Psalms 147:19 - 20

19 He shows his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

Amos 3:1 - 2

1 Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,

2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Deuteronomy 28:15 (read all curses from 16-68 that will befall Israel for not hearing and doing the commandments
)

15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Deuteronomy 28:68 (Exodus 20:2 Egypt means bondage in the Greek)

68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt (Bondage) again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again (your land): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen (Male Slave Owners) and bondwomen (Woman Slave Owners) , and no man shall buy (redeem you from your place of slavery) you.

*Atlantic Slave Trade*
high-res.jpg

*Heeboes (HEBREWS) to Negros*
7abee03e1cd93be2e37964260faaa05e.jpg

Act 7:6

6 And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.

*D. Trump Signed this*
hr1242.jpg

Now the question is how did the Negros (HEBREWS - ISRAELITES) get into Africa to be transported to America?

Book: “From Babylon to Timbuktu” page 84

“In the year 65 B.C the Roman armies under General Pompey captured Jerusalem. In 70 A.D General Vespasian and his son, Titus put an end to the Jewish state, with Great slaughter. During the period of the military governors of Palestine, many outrages and atrocities were committed against the residue of the people. During the period from Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1,000,000 Jews Fled into Africa, Fleeing from Roman Persecution and slavery. The Slave markets were full of black Jewish Slaves.

*West coast of Africa map 1742 - Kingdom of Judah (4th son of Jacob)

636f8a7924c9cf6698cabc4bf5b1d828.jpg

Here is more information that Negros in America are not the same as Africans.

Book: “Zondervan Compact Bible Dictionary” Definition “HAM”

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the flood; and on of the eight persons to live through the flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; NOT THE NEGROS, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites (Africans).

Exodus 11:7

7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

Here’s a little more information that the Negros in America are the people of the bible.

Acts 13:1

1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger (this word is written in the Latin. When it came into the English it was changed to ******), and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

Daniel 7:9

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit (GOD), whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Revelations 1:13-15

13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15And his feet like unto fine brass (brown), as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Daniel 10:5-6

5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:

6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in color to polished brass (Brown Arms and feet), and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Job 30:30

30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Jeremiah 14:2

2 Judah mourned, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Song of Solomon 1:5

5 I am black, but comely (beautiful), (O ye daughters of Jerusalem) as the tents of Kedar (this word means Black), as the curtains of Solomon.

What must Israel do to return to their God and their land? Keep the Commandments

Matthew 5:18-19

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Proverbs 7:2

2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

Matthew 19:16 – 17 (Read Exodus Ch 2 for 10 commandments)

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

commandments.

18 He said unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honor thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

John 14:15

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 John 5:3

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1 John 2:3-5

3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4 He that say, I know him, and keep not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

What is sin?

1 John 3:4

4 Whosoever commit sin transgress also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

What is the goal?

Revelation 22:14

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.