Black Spirituality Religion : Who Are The Jews

Semetic_Steed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2004
I'll be frank. The only reason I came here is to ask one question. I live in Long Island, but I stopped into New York city and came across, "The True Isrealites" I believe they were called. Long story short they are saying that blacks are the only isrealites, they are not decendants of Ham, in fact they are from Shem (hence semeite). Claim Judaism is a religion founded in the 8'th century (emphasizes) AD!!!! Jesus was black, Jews of today are Khazars (which is partially true), an I think you get the dift.

Okay, I want questions answered and I'll converse in a minute.

1: Who believes Jesus was black?

2: Who believes that the Judaism was founded in 8'th century AD, the Holocaust never happened, and Shem was black?

3: Is anyone an open member of this group, New York chapter preferably?

4: Do they call white people faggots because of the King James Bible or are they just ignorant?

5: They say they do not practice Judaism but are the true jews. What is their point?

Semetic_Steed said:
I'll be frank. The only reason I came here is to ask one question. I live in Long Island, but I stopped into New York city and came across, "The True Isrealites" I believe they were called. Long story short they are saying that blacks are the only isrealites, they are not decendants of Ham, in fact they are from Shem (hence semeite). Claim Judaism is a religion founded in the 8'th century (emphasizes) AD!!!! Jesus was black, Jews of today are Khazars (which is partially true), an I think you get the dift.

Okay, I want questions answered and I'll converse in a minute.

1: Who believes Jesus was black?

2: Who believes that the Judaism was founded in 8'th century AD, the Holocaust never happened, and Shem was black?

3: Is anyone an open member of this group, New York chapter preferably?

4: Do they call white people faggots because of the King James Bible or are they just ignorant?

5: They say they do not practice Judaism but are the true jews. What is their point?
1. Jesus is a character that was invented to checkmate the Old Testaments. The concept of Jesus evolves around a real person. This person would be none other than King Tut. And King Tut was an African.

2. Akhenaten is thus far is the oldest individual to perceive monotheism and is thought be have been the actual Moses. I believe the Holocaust occurred. Shem was black. The tribes of Judah were African. I suspect the tribes of Ephraim would be a people that exist today that when you look at them their color variation would be so drastic that some could pass for white and on the other hand some could pass for African but they will be of the same people. Other tribes would be people like Native American Indians, Porto- Ricans, Hispanics and so forth. The tribes of Israel would be any people in this earth who were devastated as a people in the coming of the white man.

3. I think I have had some dealings with the group over the net.

Deut:32:32: For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

Joel:3:3: And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

Those are descriptions of the heathen nation that would conquer us. This may be the reason they say what they say. The service of Jesus was institutionalized by these types of people.

5. Their point on that is also something I agree with. The white Jew that exist today are not the original Jews of the Old Testaments, they are the Babylonians that switched sides in their religious practices. Today they have become a mix of people or families from the North, which are the same people GOD said HE would use to conquer and enslave us.

Semetic_Steed said:
Thanks, one question in regards to 5.

Do you recongnize a racial seperation (not black and white) between Jew and gentile? Also do you believe that these original Jews (to the point of Issac) were black?
I suspect Judah was originally an African nation. It would have been the exact opposite of how America is today. There are many African gentiles; many of the heathen nations that came against Israel were Africans.

When you say the word Jew I don’t know if you are referring to the Jews that exist today or the original people in the Bible.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back