Black Spirituality Religion : Who Are The Jews

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Semetic_Steed, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Semetic_Steed

Semetic_Steed Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I'll be frank. The only reason I came here is to ask one question. I live in Long Island, but I stopped into New York city and came across, "The True Isrealites" I believe they were called. Long story short they are saying that blacks are the only isrealites, they are not decendants of Ham, in fact they are from Shem (hence semeite). Claim Judaism is a religion founded in the 8'th century (emphasizes) AD!!!! Jesus was black, Jews of today are Khazars (which is partially true), an I think you get the dift.

Okay, I want questions answered and I'll converse in a minute.

1: Who believes Jesus was black?

2: Who believes that the Judaism was founded in 8'th century AD, the Holocaust never happened, and Shem was black?

3: Is anyone an open member of this group, New York chapter preferably?

4: Do they call white people faggots because of the King James Bible or are they just ignorant?

5: They say they do not practice Judaism but are the true jews. What is their point?

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    1. Jesus is a character that was invented to checkmate the Old Testaments. The concept of Jesus evolves around a real person. This person would be none other than King Tut. And King Tut was an African.

2. Akhenaten is thus far is the oldest individual to perceive monotheism and is thought be have been the actual Moses. I believe the Holocaust occurred. Shem was black. The tribes of Judah were African. I suspect the tribes of Ephraim would be a people that exist today that when you look at them their color variation would be so drastic that some could pass for white and on the other hand some could pass for African but they will be of the same people. Other tribes would be people like Native American Indians, Porto- Ricans, Hispanics and so forth. The tribes of Israel would be any people in this earth who were devastated as a people in the coming of the white man.

3. I think I have had some dealings with the group over the net.

Deut:32:32: For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

Joel:3:3: And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

Those are descriptions of the heathen nation that would conquer us. This may be the reason they say what they say. The service of Jesus was institutionalized by these types of people.

5. Their point on that is also something I agree with. The white Jew that exist today are not the original Jews of the Old Testaments, they are the Babylonians that switched sides in their religious practices. Today they have become a mix of people or families from the North, which are the same people GOD said HE would use to conquer and enslave us.

3. Semetic_Steed

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks, one question in regards to 5.

Do you recongnize a racial seperation (not black and white) between Jew and gentile? Also do you believe that these original Jews (to the point of Issac) were black?

4. Semetic_Steed

Ratings:
    +1
    Edit buttons not working.

And you say that Jesus was based on Tut? Thutmose or Tutankhamon?

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I suspect Judah was originally an African nation. It would have been the exact opposite of how America is today. There are many African gentiles; many of the heathen nations that came against Israel were Africans.

When you say the word Jew I don’t know if you are referring to the Jews that exist today or the original people in the Bible.

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Akhenaten had put Egypt in what some call evil times through enforcing his monotheism concept. It was much like the Spanish Inquisitions. Archeologist found a ring dating back to the times of Akhenaten; the ring was a poem to one of the many gods of Egypt. The name of the god had been chiseled out. It seems Akhenaten had an army constantly going through the city looking for evidence of someone disobeying and serving other gods. Due to the fact the religion was also government and political control in Egypt this had Egypt in a very poor state; also a plague was sweeping Egypt at that time.

After the fall of Akhenaten King Tut was faced with a dilemma, continue this tradition of monotheism or free Egypt from this political unrest. He chose to free Egypt from this political unrest. King Tut freed the people and allowed them to worship any god they wanted. He put the government back the way it was. King Tut is shown in many depictions as being born from a lotus plant, this represents the virgin birth. You can see the Trinity theory on the tomb walls of King Tut, it shows King Tut as Father(Osiris), the Son(Horus) and Ka (Holy spirit). All of this is from Africa and existed way before the New Testaments, all of it has been stolen and institutionalized. There are signs that King Tut was beginning to worship as his predecessor but he was brutally murdered before he could reinstate the religion/new form of government.

The book you might want to read is, “Out of Egypt, the roots of Christianity revealed”, by Ahmed Osman, ISBN 0-09-927765-4. All of this is a more historical aspect of the Bible, I like to study the Spiritual aspect.

7. Semetic_Steed

Ratings:
    +1
    Okay, do you think there is racial seperation from biblical jews and non jews. Not in life (no need for the Khazer theory) in the bible.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    In the beginning, yes, Judah was an African tribe. Today, no, there is no more racial separation. There are white people running around today that have the Hebrew bloodline with in them. And they have just as much right to rekindle the old relationship with GOD just as we do.

I would like to see all people turn to GOD and enter into the New Covenant but I know this want be the case. Basically GOD/YH will accept anybody, anybody that accepts HIM.

9. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,325

1. The Son was of color, certainly. Plenty believe "Jesus" was black.

2. Judaism is just a name that was given to the beliefs of trying to gain salvation by works of the hands. It was to separate it from the belief of salvation from the Most High by being faithful and believing in His Son's sacrifice and His resurrection, as well as His teachings, parables, miracles, and commandments for our redemption. Not sure how it was founded in the 8 century AD, but in any case, works of the hands won't save anyone.

3. Not a member of the group.

4. Seriously?:rolleyes:

5. That the fake Jews are lying about who they are and where they come from; they stole a heritage and a history, and will have to answer for such.