Black People : Who are the Delegates / Superdelegates?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Who are the Delegates and Superdelegates?

Is there a complete list of the them, with names and such? What is the process for becoming one?

I've done a brief search and can only find mention of one, two, or a few, here and there, but not a comprehensive list.

There's quite a frenzy surrounding them ... Superdelegates Being Courted By Big Names.

Are they all white? How many Black?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family,

Who are the Delegates and Superdelegates?

Is there a complete list of the them, with names and such? What is the process for becoming one?

I've done a brief search and can only find mention of one, two, or a few, here and there, but not a comprehensive list.

There's quite a frenzy surrounding them ... Superdelegates Being Courted By Big Names.

Are they all white? How many Black?

Thanks in advance.

Destee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Democratic_Party_Superdelegates

These are the Leaders of the Democratic Party NATIONAL CONVENTION. The list is self-explanatory.

Thanks Brother James and Brother O !!!

Brother O ... the link you provided was great! I know one of the folk mentioned ... Yvonne Kennedy (AL).

She's Black! :D ... i know her, she does not know me.

Kewl Kewl Kewl ... Thank You!

I was beginning to think it was some sort of secret society.

Destee

Sister Destee

Destee said:
Thanks Brother James and Brother O !!!

Brother O ... the link you provided was great! I know one of the folk mentioned ... Yvonne Kennedy (AL).

She's Black! :D ... i know her, she does not know me.

Kewl Kewl Kewl ... Thank You!

I was beginning to think it was some sort of secret society.

Destee

No, its not a secret society, most of us just don't know the process.

Remember, the party nominees are selected at a National Convention.

The primary system or "caucus" is how the party's decide who is to attend the convention and who they will represent. The parties have local, state and national structures. It is whithin these structures they decided who will serve as delegates. These are the local, state and national leaders of the respective parties. Many of the superdelegates are long standing representatives who include most elected officials, and former representatives, presidents, vps, etc. In other words this is the party elite, not the rank and file.

This is why I been telling brother Kem not to get too happy. Obama is leading in delegates from the primaries and caucases but Clinton had the most number of PLEDGED superdelegates. And many of these include people who served in the Clinton administration or were elected under his presidency.

Superdelegates by Endorsement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Democratic_Party_Superdelegates(By_Endorsement)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back