Black Spirituality Religion : Who are the choosen people?

Good b/c your non-factual rambling makes me nauseous
I tend to overlook your childish remarks and will continue to do so.

As far as non factual rambling is concerned, I was not speaking to you in the first place, so you are the one who is rambling, and the only fact you stated concerns your state of nauseasness.

I suggest a cure for that. As sister Destee suggests, place me on ignore and lmtf alone.

You are a male chauvinist of the worst type...period and point blank.

I tend to overlook your childish remarks and will continue to do so.

As far as non factual rambling is concerned, I was not speaking to you in the first place, so you are the one who is rambling, and the only fact you stated concerns your state of nauseasness.

I suggest a cure for that. As sister Destee suggests, place me on ignore and lmtf alone.

As far as Everything being credited the the "ancient Egyptians" nothing is farther from the truth.

That is the problem with those who have done a very limited scope of research and remain within a narrow paradigm.

As far as a "chosen people" is concerned, no, that includes to so called Black Hebrews, but is not limited to them.

All so called Black people who were created by YHWH to mine gold, who were created by him to serve as a slave labor force (see York, Sitchim, Black Roots Science) are his 'chosen people' .

As far as this having nothing to do with Bloodlines, extremely false. That is why I mention the Lemba who have an unbroken line of matrilineal descent dating back to 'creation' and they do not refer to 'the Father' by the name Jesus or Yahweh.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back