Black Spirituality Religion : Who are the choosen people?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... But far the prediction aspect, following the maze, from my perspective, wasn't a problem; just glad you arrived at the proper conclusion, thank God, lol. I'll let you continue to ponder the end-time or Tribulation period, alone or accompanied.

Peace In Chas0x01,

That would actually be an important validator. cuz according to the biblical narrative you get escalating plagues and it's at their most severe level that ends Israelite affliction. So just following the scenario, the Tribulation should also peak on the 400th years, or 2019.

You saw my analysis of 12/21/2012. It just so happens that from this date to 2019 is 7 years. So basically the 7 year trib should be 2013-2019. Again, if my analysis is correct...

So when am i gonna get to read your biblical analysis, bruh? :D

That would actually be an important validator. cuz according to the biblical narrative you get escalating plagues and it's at their most severe level that ends Israelite affliction. So just following the scenario, the Tribulation should also peak on the 400th years, or 2019.

You saw my analysis of 12/21/2012. It just so happens that from this date to 2019 is 7 years. So basically the 7 year trib should be 2013-2019. Again, if my analysis is correct...

So when am i gonna get to read your biblical analysis, bruh? :D

Being a somewhat recalcitrant Chaos0x01, aren't you, lol, surely you understood this:

I'll let you continue to ponder the end-time or Tribulation period, alone or accompanied.

But as far as reading my biblical analysis, here it is:

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Being a somewhat recalcitrant Chaos0x01, aren't you, lol, surely you understood this:

I'll let you continue to ponder the end-time or Tribulation period, alone or accompanied.

But as far as reading my biblical analysis, here it is:

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Well if no man knows of that day or hour. How do you in 2013 know how the ancestors spelled their country name. imjs

Well if no man knows of that day or hour. How do you in 2013 know how the ancestors spelled their country name. imjs

You are mixing apples and oranges... past with the future... got it?

We existed in the past and in the present, we do not know who or what there will be in the future...:snapoutofit:

You are mixing apples and oranges... past with the future... got it?

We existed in the past and in the present, we do not know who or what there will be in the future...:snapoutofit:
I was just reading your corrections of the past and wondered how you know. If tomorrow is not promised. I'm mixing seeds and dirt which come together literally to form. Smack right back atcha!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back