Black People : WHO ARE THE BOULE? You should know...

Feather

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 3, 2011
Search the term Boule, there are many videos about them on you tube.(Sorry about the video previously posted, I wasn't able to preview it)

I wasn't surprised when I found this info recently.
even before i knew this I didn't like celebrities and their ways. If you think about it they are making millions because we like the way they sing. they are extravagant, they waste money on a lot of dumb, vain things in my opinion. and anyone who buys their albums etc, you're collectively paying for it.

Um.....hmmm@the video

was it informative? I watched vidoes about them and read about them but i don't remember how much info this one gave, im on a restricted computer, darn, so i can't view it to see how much info it gave exactly. there are several vidoes about them....my post was to bring attention to them and not to assume everyone knows who they are.

was it informative? I watched vidoes about them and read about them but i don't remember how much info this one gave, im on a restricted computer, darn, so i can't view it to see how much info it gave exactly. there are several vidoes about them....my post was to bring attention to them and not to assume everyone knows who they are.

The video was not informative at all...The end was Maury saying "You are not the father" over and over

Search the term Boule, there are many videos about them on you tube.(Sorry about the video previously posted, I wasn't able to preview it)

I wasn't surprised when I found this info recently.
even before i knew this I didn't like celebrities and their ways. If you think about it they are making millions because we like the way they sing. they are extravagant, they waste money on a lot of dumb, vain things in my opinion. and anyone who buys their albums etc, you're collectively paying for it.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

......Here's an example of what I spoke to earlier Feather, about searching on this site. I simply entered the word boule in our Search Box and all relative threads fell out:

The Boul'e (Guard Dogs for White America)...2006

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-boule-guard-dogs-for-white-america.37721/

Nothing prevents you from posting as you will, however...just being helpful.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back