Black People : WHO ARE THE BOULE? You should know...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Feather, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Feather

Feather Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +412
    Search the term Boule, there are many videos about them on you tube.(Sorry about the video previously posted, I wasn't able to preview it)

I wasn't surprised when I found this info recently.
    even before i knew this I didn't like celebrities and their ways. If you think about it they are making millions because we like the way they sing. they are extravagant, they waste money on a lot of dumb, vain things in my opinion. and anyone who buys their albums etc, you're collectively paying for it.

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    Um.....[email protected] video

3. Feather

Ratings:
    +412
    was it informative? I watched vidoes about them and read about them but i don't remember how much info this one gave, im on a restricted computer, darn, so i can't view it to see how much info it gave exactly. there are several vidoes about them....my post was to bring attention to them and not to assume everyone knows who they are.

4. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    The video was not informative at all...The end was Maury saying "You are not the father" over and over

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

......Here's an example of what I spoke to earlier Feather, about searching on this site. I simply entered the word boule in our Search Box and all relative threads fell out:

The Boul'e (Guard Dogs for White America)...2006

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-boule-guard-dogs-for-white-america.37721/

Nothing prevents you from posting as you will, however...just being helpful.

Peace In,

6. Feather

Ratings:
    +412
    thank you :)

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......yvw (you are very welcome).

Peace In,

8. MimiBelle

MimiBelle Well-Known Member MEMBER

RN-BSN
    Ratings:
    +426
    ALBUM BUYING....
    I listen to classical, jazz and old-school R&B (70's- 90's). I don't listen to current music b/c most of it IS garbage.
    Also, I make a point to burn/bootleg everything. I haven't bought a CD in years.
    That...is my personal (and well-manicured) 'One-Finger Salute' to the music industry for the daily assault they've waged on the public's hearing.
    We're stealing from them? Bulls...t -- they're stealing from US, the consumer! Maybe if these 'artists' put some thought into their music - actually took their craft seriously - instead of peddling packaged gimmick garbage our way and expecting a flashy, colorful video to mask their lack of growth (or talent) as an artist/musician...?
    I'd think about paying full price for the product.
    >>>>runs off to burn another cd in protest<<<<

CELEBS
    *sigh*
    I don't pay attn to celebrities. Or, I try not to....
    I recall watching CNN and having them pre-empt the REAL news to showcase 'round the clock coverage' of the sheriff taking Paris Hilton's dumba..s to jail. It was on MSNBC. It was even on FOXNews!
    I stared at the tv with the remote in my hand, "Are you serious...that this is considered 'breaking news'? This is a news channel. Get this dizzy drunken skank off the g/d news channels!"
    Thank God, for the BBC.

...and, I can't log onto the computer w/o hearing about the Kardashian Wh..re. I'll keep seeing and seeing the headline. 2-3 days will pass. It's still there. So, I log in. Nothing to do. I start getting curious and click the link...and hate myself a second later.
    11 seconds of my life down the drain. D*mn you, Yahoo....

Now, don't get me wrong. Kim's gorgeous. I LOVE Kim Kardashian's personal style: Clingy fabric, heels, 'boobage', a handbag, makeup and hair coiffed to perfection! That's how I dress. Hey...if you got it? Flaunt it -- 'cause it ain't here to stay. Give it time.
    If childbirth doesn't get you? Gravity and time will...*laugh*
    But, Kim's 'girly game' is on point!
    Gon' girl! I don't care what anyone says. I don't even care if her 'parts' are fake.
    Work it, b..tch -- with your 'Lee Press-on Body'!
    *laugh*
    ...and, y'know -- if she weren't such a social-climbing, class-less and opportunistic 'slore'? Why, I'd actually like her as a human being. A 'socialite', they call her...*smirk* They just give these titles away. I don't understand why this media is constantly shoving these reality people in America's face, y'know?

Although, I will say that it made me smile to know that Beyonce is finally pregnant (with lil camels). *laugh*
    Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out how I can change the headline runner on the top of my page so that I can see less 'entertainment' oriented news. There used to be an option.
    But, anyway --- ordinarily?
    No. While I have opinions, I don't care about celebs and their lives. I have my own.

THE BOULE CROWD

The economy rewards people who produce things that other folks are willing to pay for. *shrug*
    What's wrong with that?
    I'll spend my money on whatever and however I want. When you get some money...then, you can determine how to spend your money. That's how it works.
    I don't get into telling others how to spend their wealth. Not my business.
    I'll admit to being somewhat biased on this note - but, nothing irritates me quite like 'Wealth Envy'.
    Everyone gets to ride the behinds of the people who do well for themselves financially and, for some reason, that's perfectly ok. It's fine to try to tax to death 'the rich' or just anyone who earns more than you -- which, for most, would be $100,000...(which isn't s...t, btw. Seriously, many think that's a lot of money. Sure, $100,000 is still a milestone - but, it's not what it used to be.).
    It's fine to whine about 'fat cats'.
    But, if you dare criticize Life's Little Underachievers...all of a sudden, you're 'blaming the victim'. You're...a classist. An...elitist.
    It goes both ways.

Well, I'll say this:
    *UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT*
    *laugh*
    The greatest difference between the 'haves' and the 'have...nots' -- are those who 'do' and 'do...not'. <-- Oh, yeah...I said it! *laugh*
    No, that isn't elitism. It's common sense, but, God (or some other deity) forbid that folks be held accountable for their life choices. I'm sure that it's entirely the fault of 'someone else'.
    Well - whatever.
    Now, I lend my svcs/skills to several initiatives to help the under-served members of the population. I just did Operation Lonestar (google), as a matter of fact. So, I'm not above helping out.
    However --
    1. I totally support mandatory monthly UA's on welfare recipients.
    2. It's always the people who 'ain't got sh...t' telling those who do, how to manage their wealth. Oh, the irony. Yeah...like I'm really gonna take THEIR advice. *laugh* First...get some assets. Then, feel free to give yours away. That will allow you to leave the rest of us alone. Or, don't give anything away. But, still -- leave the rest of us alone....
    3. I'm so tired of broke a..s people who run around with their Robin Hood mentality, whining about being broke a..ses and begging everyone to save them and digging into everyone's g/d pockets to 'spread wealth' that isn't theirs...ugh.
    You're 'entitled'...to what you earn. Not what I'VE earned. Not what's in MY pockets.
    GTFOH....
    4. Why is everyone always angry with the rich/well-to-do/wealthy? Hell, at least they contribute to this economy....
    Whose spending is propping this economy up? Whose the most educated? Whose the hardworker that didn't settle for 'just enough'? With the exception of younger/smaller Small Businesses - the lifeblood of this economy -that can't make real profit b/c they're taxed to hell and back (My God...SB Owners - if you can't do your own write-offs/deduc, just hire a tax accountant. If you have one? Well, find one that ISN'T worthless. When you start grossing over $250,000? You will need one...and, if you aren't already? Get incorporated.)...who creates the jobs?

Well, it ain't the 'bottom'. No, they're the yoke that hangs around the neck of the middle class...whom the govt practically cuts a yearly check, in addition to their 'free' housing/medical care/food, etc...to hover near the poverty line and birth more babies that they can care for.
    The 'middle' carries the 'bottom' on their backs and why isn't anyone ever raising a stink over THAT, I wonder?

If given a choice between excellence and failing...most will do about average. The bare minimum. We see it in our schools where some schools have changed 65's to D's and, guess what? These stupid kids were STILL failing. Our jobs where workers routinely pass the buck. Our govt...'nuff said. If the Fed Govt/Reserves would take the time to devise long-term solutions as opposed to temp fixes...we wouldn't be in this mess.
    If you want excellence, you must demand it. This means raising the bar...not dropping it through the f'in' floor.
    (macro)Economics 101.

Yet, no one (but the upper-middle) says a word about THAT (probably b/c they have the most to 'take'). But, oh -- let someone catch a little tax break and all hell breaks lose.

Now, I'm no 1-er%. Actually, if you wanna get technical? I'm just 'upper-middle'. ($82,000-91,000...my earning potential depending on OT/PT/FT...how hard I want to work that year. I only work twice a week, these days.)
    Now, my immediate family (parents) is wealthy. My man is 'rich', but, fast becoming 'wealthy'.
    ...and I? Well - I am 'just a nurse'.
    >>pops 'pink collar'<<
    *laugh*
    Nothing impressive. But, I won't be 'just below' that $100,000 threshold for long. Truthfully, fighting the govt and it's screwy tax laws...*sigh* Listen, the only way for the individual to solve middle class woes, is to get the hell out of it! Jump ship.
    Personally? It's either: give me better solutions or more lucrative opportunities to participate in prolonging the problem....
    *laugh*

So, basically? I'm 'wealthy...by association'. *laugh*
    ...and I, at least, understand that few successful people had it simply handed to them. Anyone with any degree of success and wealth and status...had to pay their dues. Now, some will disagree with me on that. Well - that's fine.

So, if certain individuals are 'extravagant' in their spending? So what?
    It's theirs. They've earned it and the right to spend their money.
    'If they 'waste their money', in your opinion, FEATHER? Well, that's just 'in your opinion'...*shrug*

9. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    Sis, did you get it all out? :lol: :lol:
    :toast:

10. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +864
    The Boule' is an urban myth. If they did exist, then they wouldn't let folks know about it. Stop spreading half truths and propaganda