The Front Porch : Who Are The 14th Birthday Winners?

I have a honorable member who also stood out without knowing keeping it flowin
for us to venture into she was bringing it fresh daily maybe she good of a small token

I have a honorable member who also stood out without knowing keeping it flowin
for us to venture into she was bringing it fresh daily maybe she good of a small token

Absolutely MY $$RICH$$NESSS ... i am kinda thinking the same with you ... so let me know who it is.

We're Together ... as usual ... :love:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

All Birthday Party Game Facilitators ... hehehe ... :)

Sister River ... Brother Clyde
Brother $$RICH$$....Brother Clyde /Brother baller /sister butterfly#1
Sister Proverbs31Woman
Sister MsDrea
Sister Destee

I hope i've not left anyone out! If so, let me know ... :eeek:

Please report your winners as soon as you know who they are.

As indicated above, Sister River has already announced her winner.

If your game is open until 10/31/11 @ 12:00 am ET ... you can let us know after it closes.

Post your winners to this thread ... as everyone is waiting to see who won ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Family ... depending on what you win ... i may need an address to send your birthday prize to! :D

Of course Premium Membership winners, won't need to provide an address.

Okay ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSS ... :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Thank You Family ... For All The Years! ... :grouphug:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Oops, I missed this post:confused:, so I'm following through a bit late. Here's the link to the results of the What I learned at Destee.com game: http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...f-premium-membership.68650/page-5#post-711343

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back