Black Poetry : Who Am I Tell Me

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Mr_WickedLover, Jan 6, 2002.

1. Mr_WickedLover

Mr_WickedLover Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Tell me! do you know me...When you need me Im all ways there. When you think you are alone, Deep down Inside is my Home.There Is where I dwell..I found a stair case to climb up high to see,the visions that I want to Know thats why

Tell me! Do you know me.. I rock your soul Gently you sway, I am the nutrition for you keep you going all day, you work, walk, wonder, I grow inside makes you feel even fonder, relish the thought I taught you all over, feels good dont it may I get even bolder.....

Tell Me! do you know me... I am the universal Question you all ask your selves, Even the pain you feel, Even I have wept.But all this time your secret I Kept, Remember you cried for a Love whom never left. precious are they the thoughts are kept..

Tell me! Do you Know me..I have liberated Mine self from a different world, In a different time, they could not take from me, what will all ways be mine..I Passed it on to you, the Knowledge will last forever, Inner twine, you read my words all the time..

Tell me! do you know me.. I am the peach you taste from the tree, I am the seed, you all are a part of me,I am your 7 days rise, 7 Nights fall, I am the 7 days of wonder,4 Seasons I call..throgh out time I will Live, I am no mystery, to all of this Earth, I did give, for all man kind to LIVE..

Tell me! do you Know me..the crafts of man will never Be lost, these are things that I have Taught, Hold me close Like you do him or Her, I am CALLED LOVE give it. and it will Occur............

TELL ME! DO YOU KNOW ME.................BY .....MWLover

2. LISTERSCRIBIN'

LISTERSCRIBIN' Well-Known Member MEMBER

artist
    Ratings:
    +9
    dear poet, let me be the first to say how wonderful this piece is, because it truly is. keep on scribin'...i'm watchin'.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Mr.WL

man u r whom u r and what u r to be
    man i feel ya depth of love across da board
    flow on !!:toast: