Black People : Whites in Hip Hop the New Black Face???

I don't understand how white people could relate to songs like 'F the Police' or 'Cave Bi****.'

cause at the end of the day it really doesn't impact them negatively on any social, political, or economical level.....that's why a white person can sit up and listen to chris rock call them cracker for hours and come out laughing.......it's easy to do that when you're in a position of power.

think there is a difference in being influenced by a certain type of music in your style and blatantly aping it and whatever your limited idea is of the people making it.

correct

my homegirl responded with the following

One line in the movie pretty much sums it up: "I don't want no box. I want the whole world."

I be glad when rednecks start rappin about the trailer.

Oh wait, there is one - Kidd Rock.

Maybe that's why I like him betta than MM. I actually bought some Kid Rock. I would never buy Eminem.

Bubba Sparxx I ain't sure yet. I was caught off guard by his 'Ms New Booty' and dude sound black. I thought he was black, until I saw the picture... and calmed when I saw pigs in his video. Pigs in a video? - sounds like a redneck hick, I like it. Use any influence you want, but stick to what you know.

But everytime I say somethin, exceptions pop into mind. Teena Marie is my gurl! Love her music. Is she doing the same thing to R&B as the white dudes are to rap? What about Lisa Stansfield, Robin Thicke, Taylor Dayne, Michael McDonald, and other 'blue-eyed soul' music.

In the end, I guess we are all effin hypocrites for who we like and who disregard for the same reasons.

I support Planned Parenthood even tho the lady who started it was a racist and I hate racist. Somebody made a point about basketball being started by a racist and now black people dominate; maybe that's why the whites are pissed. But when we like and support things started by racist... what authority or mind do we have to get mad about what racist people do or imitate? I'm lost really.

Ah food can wait...I'll answer it now, lol. Yes the NBA is dominated by black faces on the court, but who is really benefitting from it at the end of the day???? The same cannot be said for whites when it comes to "participating" in Black culture, because they usually seek to steal it and call it theirs or simply control it......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back