Black People : Whites Becoming the Minority

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Writspirit, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Writspirit

Writspirit Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
    Ratings:
    +77
    *WSJ - 7 August 2008*
    Conor Dougherty

Metropolitan areas across the U.S. continue to get more diverse as
    minorities, especially Hispanics, increase their share of the population.

Census Bureau figures demonstrate Hispanics continue to spread beyond
    Los Angeles, New York and into other cities, suburbs and rural America.

The Hispanic population increased in 95% of counties with
    an overall population greater than 10,000.:baby:

"The white population is getting older and becoming more constrained."

The white population is declining in about half of U.S. counties.
    More than half the population identifies itself as something other than
    non-Hispanic white

Whites are projected to fall below 50% of the total U.S. population by
    2050. Several states, including Texas, California, Hawaii and New
    Mexico, have already hit that milestone.
    :hammer2:

Among the black population, the largest growth is among southern cities
    with the largest numerical gain in Atlanta, where the black population rose
    by about 65,000. The Dallas-Fort Worth area added 23,000 blacks, and
    Charlotte, N.C., added 17,000.:1on1:

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Good day, Writspirit :wave:

I must remind you of our rules regarding posting complete articles in the forums. Please review the rules regarding this: http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8084 where you will also find some examples.

We prefer that you include only a few snippets of the article and a link - it allows members to read the original by following the link provided.

Thank you!

:heart:
    Zulile

3. Writspirit

United States
    Ratings:
    +77
    Do not have a link. It was sent to me by a public relations person as posted.

Was unaware of the rules or that a published article would be part of copywright enfringement since it is
    already in the public domain. The author has been credited.

I will edit however and only leave the essential parts.

4. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Thank you, Writspirit.

While copyright infringements are only of slight concern, we do feel it is a matter of courtesy and respect towards the original author to not only state the authors name, but when possible, provide a link to the complete article.

Thanks again!

Zulile

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    This article can be found in "THE WALL STREET JOURNAL."

You have to be a subscriber of the digital network to access it. It offers 2 weeks free for subscribers.

6. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    There have always been more non-white people in the known universe than there have been white people. Even though white people are a numerical minority, and always have been, they wield the majority power over the non-white people of the known universe.

7. Writspirit

United States
    Ratings:
    +77
    Yes, Edward Williams, the dominant races on the planet have ALWAYS been black, brown, red and yellow races. The white race has ALWAYS been the MINORITY race in the world. However, the white race has been the most violent race and their propensity to dominate, control and create weapons of death has gained them the advantage and thus world rule. :yesno:

When the people of color throw off the cloak of conditioning and subliminal programming they will be able to free themselves of a mindset that allows for their mental and physical enslavement.:thinking:

The statistics shown in the article were those of the Census Bureau. I give no credence to their validity since I believe that whites in America are already the minority. However, I have no proof of this, yet, except for what my eyes see. However, population figures previously claimed that whites would be the minority by 2020 and now they say 2050, so that leads me to believe, whites are already the minority in America.

8. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    You could be correct about that. My point is that the people who classify themselves as white and accept each other as white have always been a smaller number of people compared to the number of people THEY SAY are not white. In other words, even when you are able to prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, that there are more non-white people on what is called a continent, or what is called a country, or what is called a state, or what is called a city or town, or what is called an organization, or a grocery store, or a conference room or even a phone booth...what then? It is insanity. For one thing we get all of our information about how many people there are in the known universe from the smarterst and most powerful white people.

See, the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) ain't never been a numbers thing in terms of how it is run. Even though there are a smaller number of white people than non-white people in the known universe their power is totally dominant. Non-white people used to think, and some of us still do, that if we can out-reproduce white people we will become more powerful than them. We didn't understand how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works. It is a POWER relationship and that power is not based on headcount. It has never been. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have always had fewer heads, in terms of head count, than the people THEY SAY are not white. So that should not be the focus. The focus should be to work against the smartest and most powerful white people, if they are doing something that you think is incorrect, and at the same time, if you are able, work toward the production of what is correct.