Black Spirituality Religion : Whites & Africa/ATR - Culture Bandits? Or Returning to their Roots?

:10500: yes, we do seem to love the white people here......

Love to read your post - but at the same time - a mother will always love their children - and we have to realize genetically they are our children who need their *** whooped!!!!

If we teach a message of hate then the parents have become the children or the teacher has become the students - perpetuating their ideology of hate for hate we maintain their power and will always be subjected to it - our power rest in the idea of being the parents of all civilizations and if we are to save this world and humanity as a whole then the parents must take control, spank their children for their wrongs but continue to love them despite of. You can despite the actions of your children no matter how much you don't agree with them but hating that child is extreme.

I was the most hate mongering brotha I know for many years but through wisdom and the revitalization of our peoples true nature - family is family and we don't hate our children despite how bad they become - we just whoop their *** for all the wrong that they've done and hope that they've learned their lessons.

I can come from a more Afrocentric approach and hate them but I prefer to come from a more truth-centric approach and chastise them. This is not to say that Afrocentrism is wrong or its about hate mongering - this is to say that our people are angry and we move more toward Afrocentric/African-centric movements and through these movements we've become angry for what we see our children doing to us as a whole.

Nevertheless, love is such a strong word and loving a people have to be something that they earn but we are predisposed to loving them regardless (which many will hate to hear me say). If we see one of their children (3 weeks old) laying in a gutter - we will instinctively help that child out because it is in our nature as a whole. We can deny it verbally but physically who we are will still feel for that child as though its one of our very own and feel anger for the parents and their neglect.

Some call white people 'the blue eye devil' but even god created the devil if one believes in such an theology; right? Right!!! And thus the devil was able to grace gods presence in the bible as he stood before him amongst the other children in the bible (Job 1:6-12) - the same god that cannot look upon evil held a conversation with this so-called evil itself - which means we have the same ability. There is no justification for hate but there is justification for disliking ones behaviors so its not about loving or liking white people its about taking our place as parents and stop acting like children - always complaining about what our creation is doing and grow up and accept our responsibilities as the creators of our mess.

Peace

Ru2religious

Good points. See below.

You are correct in saying that "it's a sad day in history when a white person ignites the fire in someone to learn about themselves" but its a reality - a reality I had hell having to accept.

Nevertheless, please look at it from this angle - those who hid the flame hid it from our view so that we cannot see it - yet when they re-light the fire all can see it and be guided by it once again. If you steal my ring - and if I'm not a great investigator - it will take you to show me how to find it again. Only some of us are great investigators who have the ability to find a penny in a copper plant but as a bulk many of will never find the penny without the help of him who placed it in hiding.

But, what exactly are they hiding that we ourselves can not rediscover by speaking with our elders and learning more about Africa for ourselves? They didn't destroy everything and what it takes is a spark of consciousness to re-ignite our ancient memory and then build for the future and leave our own legacies.

Now to your point of welcoming ...

Let me say this, I do not welcome fire starters into my house knowing I have flammable content in it. So this is not a welcome mat to them - what this is - is an acknowledgment that you can't stop thieves from breaking into your house but you can alert the neighborhood that they are there - which is to say you can alert our community (Africans and African Americans/Diaspora inhabitants) that they the thieves are in the house - and they are just that ignorant to alert our police (calling our deities) upon themselves.

In others words - let the thieves call the police on themselves. - you know?

One thing that boggles my mind is that okay for instance some whites claim Native American ancestry. Why not learn about those beliefs? I mean think about it. I understand wanting to get to the source (Africa), however, my dieties are different in name then even my next door neighbors on the continent. Why must they call upon our African dieties? Native Americans are spiritual people as well...

Peace

Ru2religious

What about saving ourselves first? And also, how long will it take white people as a collective group (or at least a significant number), to get a clue?

Love to read your post - but at the same time - a mother will always love their children - and we have to realize genetically they are our children who need their *** whooped!!!!

If we teach a message of hate then the parents have become the children or the teacher has become the students - perpetuating their ideology of hate for hate we maintain their power and will always be subjected to it - our power rest in the idea of being the parents of all civilizations and if we are to save this world and humanity as a whole then the parents must take control, spank their children for their wrongs but continue to love them despite of. You can despite the actions of your children no matter how much you don't agree with them but hating that child is extreme.

I was the most hate mongering brotha I know for many years but through wisdom and the revitalization of our peoples true nature - family is family and we don't hate our children despite how bad they become - we just whoop their *** for all the wrong that they've done and hope that they've learned their lessons.

Shouldn't the idea of family at least be reciprocal? And when that understanding is not reciprocal, how long do I keep pushing for an understanding? Or do I keep pushing for that?

I can come from a more Afrocentric approach and hate them but I prefer to come from a more truth-centric approach and chastise them. This is not to say that Afrocentrism is wrong or its about hate mongering - this is to say that our people are angry and we move more toward Afrocentric/African-centric movements and through these movements we've become angry for what we see our children doing to us as a whole.

Nevertheless, love is such a strong word and loving a people have to be something that they earn but we are predisposed to loving them regardless (which many will hate to hear me say). If we see one of their children (3 weeks old) laying in a gutter - we will instinctively help that child out because it is in our nature as a whole. We can deny it verbally but physically who we are will still feel for that child as though its one of our very own and feel anger for the parents and their neglect.

Some call white people 'the blue eye devil' but even god created the devil if one believes in such an theology; right? Right!!! And thus the devil was able to grace gods presence in the bible as he stood before him amongst the other children in the bible (Job 1:6-12) - the same god that cannot look upon evil held a conversation with this so-called evil itself - which means we have the same ability. There is no justification for hate but there is justification for disliking ones behaviors so its not about loving or liking white people its about taking our place as parents and stop acting like children - always complaining about what our creation is doing and grow up and accept our responsibilities as the creators of our mess.

Peace

Ru2religious

What about saving ourselves first? And also, how long will it take white people as a collective group (or at least a significant number), to get a clue?

The objective is to save ourselves but saving ourselves is not contingent on upon what white folks are doing - in concerns to our religious ideologies & in fact they are only making us more aware of our own traditional beliefs. Saving ourselves is coming out of our en-slavers ways, myths and systematic form of economic enslavement. Most importantly save ourselves is based on the fact they they are not RIGHT in their systems of religion, hatred, defamation of our people religions, and ancient systems of economy.

Secondly, we don't care if they get a clue - because when the time come for punishment - the clue will be made the law and a spankin will be the judgment. I'm personally not all that interested in teaching any white European anything - because they know better - there is to much information out there for them not to know what they are doing in wrong - I'm only concerned with our people not making the same mistakes that got us into this situation in the first place.

Peace

Ru2religious

Good points. See below.

But, what exactly are they hiding that we ourselves can not rediscover by speaking with our elders and learning more about Africa for ourselves? They didn't destroy everything and what it takes is a spark of consciousness to re-ignite our ancient memory and then build for the future and leave our own legacies.

Again you are correct - but what they are hiding many of us look to them as they are the gospel or the barriers of good news. Sure we can go to our elders but the real question is - how many of us do? Secondly, without the proper research how many of our elders are equipped to give the true knowledge?

When I speak of looking at them I'm talking about the pictures that are posted on this thread - not orally or in writing teaching us. I'm talking about watching them wear our attire - or what them partake in our practices - those which they once called evil - I'm not talking about them preaching or literally teaching us about our-story.

One thing that boggles my mind is that okay for instance some whites claim Native American ancestry. Why not learn about those beliefs? I mean think about it. I understand wanting to get to the source (Africa), however, my dieties are different in name then even my next door neighbors on the continent. Why must they call upon our African dieties? Native Americans are spiritual people as well...

Africa is the birth place of all spiritual ideologies - why go to the gossiper which you can go to the direct person? Native American spirituality is but an extension of our ancient spirituality.

Peace

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back