Black People : WHITE WOMEN: THE SILENT RACISTS...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Aqil, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    All too often when people think of racist they envision the white male. The confederate flag-totting redneck, the red-faced arrogant supervisor, or the corporate god sitting on the golden throne of a large company. But never does the image of the white woman fit the profile of a racist. Why? Because most people view the white woman as an advocate against racism and the calming force of her white male counterpart on racial issues.

For some reason white women have been given an unspoken clearance from being racist because people believe that most are against it and may have been a large reason why slavery and more modern forms of racial oppression have subsided. People assume that the sensitivity of white women eased the brutalities of white men, thus making the white male more passive toward Blacks and other minorities.

This reasoning is logical enough because white women possess a type of innocence in their demeanor that would suggest such sensitivity and empathy. However, not many people consider the fact that white women also contributed many times to the oppression and brutality of other minorities, also in so many unspoken words. They are, in fact, and always have been, the motivation behind the white male.

To look at the white woman who sits across from you at work and picture her chanting racial slurs at the local Klan meeting may seem far-fetched to many, but this image is not unrealistic at all. Since the growth of the Internet, which allows more people to collaborate together from many parts of the country and world, hate groups have risen quite fast. And more white women are joining these groups...

You can read the entire article here:

http://www.**************/knowledge/justice/hatecrimes/whtwomen.php

2. Lktpolit

Lktpolit Active Member MEMBER

college student
    Ratings:
    +4
    I know what you mean Aqil,

i get sick of it also.in my opinion there are just as many racist white women as there are racist white men. The only difference in white men and white women is that white women can cry sexism when it suits them and have LESS power than white men to aid in oppression. Also, the way i see it, most white people are not KKK type racists, they are what i would call soft racists. These are the main ones that black people should be weary of because first off they reprsent the majority also, since their racism is less overt many black people don't even when they are being descriminated against or hated on by these type. Another thing i notice is that most whites who are racist can't even see their own racism.

what really upsets me is that black women have now become the poster child for racist and white women are portrayed as innocent victms of black womens racist insecurities and jealousies. White women never get called on their ****. yet if a black woman attacks the racism that many white women have, we are labeled jealous and envious of white women. It's really sickening.

just look at how the media portrays black women and their disdain toward white women in interracial relationships with black men. It makes it seem like all or most black women are this way. Another thing that really upsets me is that it never shows the racist side of many these white women in interracial relationships (or white women period for that matter) who seem to hold a lot of resentment toward black women and feel the need to constantly black woman bash. Nah.....The media would rather push the image of the prejudice,lonely, bitter, jealous black women down our throughts than to speak the truth about americas "perfect" white woman who could never be racist, nor jealous and bitter.

there are black women in my family who have lost their job because they put too much trust in some closet racist white woman that they thought was their friend. My brother almost went to jail because some white woman lied on him and claimed he raped her after he decided he didn't want her anymore.

look at the womens movement and how black women were scapegoated, tokened and exploited by white feminists, which was the reason they many black women didn't trust white feminists and had to break away from feminists organizations and start their own. black femenists even felt the need to take on a new name and call themselves womanists because many refused to take on the name of such a racist movement. This type of descrimination against women of color9minority women) by white feminists is still going on till this day, yet no one says anything about it. There is an intersesting book, and i THINK it's called When and Where I Enter that speaks on the exploitation of black women within femenist organizations. Women claim to want solidarity with one another and some feminists even go as far as to claim race is a plot to split women up so that they won't come to gather, but we can't ignore things like this.

anyway,

excellent topic.

3. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    hmnn?

I never thought of it that way. I have always thought that white women were more evil, more conniving etc... than white males.

I get along better with the men; have always-- and have always taken it as the norm.

I never thought that they were seen in this light--- maybe by males? I mean, I hear it all the time by black women, and other women (non-white by label) that white women are evil etc... but they are the "Myth of True Womanhood" and all of them are beautiful, and all males run to take care of them... and if she is utterly evil, black males and others lives can easily be destroyed by them....

hmnnn?

And they are in the forefront of the stranglation of Black American - Hood...

hmnn, while Black and other (non-white by label) women have to work hard and be the very backbone of the community.

hmnnn?

4. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Truly a thought-provoking testament, Lktpolit...untold numbers of Black men have been lynched as a result of these false claims...

5. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Nope--

That little gem was LKTPOLIT, I think.. but again, that seems very common, you are right.

All one has to do is watch cable news and you can see with your eyes, the White Racist Female Dogs, roaming... biting at OUR BLACK ARSES.

6. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    My badd, happy69...thanks. Re: your posts...we see why she is referred to as the Devil's daughter...

7. sadie's brown

sadie's brown Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    This is really funny! Only individuals who have had work "under" a white female or in a subbordinate position can rap about how racist "noted passive" these women can be! That's why they can get away with so much because they are perecieved as passive! Any black woman especially can tell you otherwise. The majority of white women are not passive. In fact I can repect white males more on simply because they are real about their feelings and intentions much of the time...and they are pretty consistent.

Peace! Where's the spell check button?

8. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    This says it a lot don't you think? I don't know who these people are that never considered the fact that white women contributed and still contribute to the oppression and brutality of BLACK people because Black women, in particular, have known this since the first time we encountered our 'pink' counter-parts. There's one thing for sure, women know and understand other women and these women are not as subtle or prissy as they like to appear. They may fool some but they don't fool us unless some of us are living in denial about reality and there are some that do. Black men can criticize Black women all they want about how shallow, greedy and conniving some of us can be, but they ain't seen nothing until they've pissed a white woman off. Right OJ, Kobe and others like you? They are just as, if not more so, calculating and devious as their white men--after all they did birth them didn't they?

Hmmmm...not know white women? Oh yes we do and they know we do which is another reason they don't genuinely care about us--we see right through them.

:bomb:

9. sha-mecca allah

sha-mecca allah Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    My experience with racism has been mostly with White Women.
    "real recognize snake from a mile away" © me

10. Regina

Regina Well-Known Member MEMBER

Engineer
    Ratings:
    +2
    And they benefit the most from the "minority status". The feminists group use poor, Black women to push their agenda.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white women are evil

2. white women evil

3. white women the silent racist

4. are white women evil?