Black People : White Women Are Dying Faster All Over America - As Are White Men

Sami_RaMaati

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 2, 2006
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/death-rates-your-county/

"Across the country, middle-aged white women are dying at staggeringly higher rates, particularly from drug overdoses, suicides and excessive drinking.

The trend is most powerful in rural areas and smaller cities, where middle-aged white men are also dying more. In contrast, middle-aged African Americans, Hispanics and whites in the largest cities are dying less often, The Washington Post found in an investigation."

Click the above link for the full article and a searchable database of counties you may be interested in. In the counties I checked the death rates for middle aged Black women are trending in the opposite direction, i.e., decreasing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/death-rates-your-county/

"Across the country, middle-aged white women are dying at staggeringly higher rates, particularly from drug overdoses, suicides and excessive drinking.

The trend is most powerful in rural areas and smaller cities, where middle-aged white men are also dying more. In contrast, middle-aged African Americans, Hispanics and whites in the largest cities are dying less often, The Washington Post found in an investigation."

Click the above link for the full article and a searchable database of counties you may be interested in. In the counties I checked the death rates for middle aged Black women are trending in the opposite direction, i.e., decreasing.

In the Spirit of Thread Consolidation,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back